Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack (3455 Views)

Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
He thinks CNN is AIT .

Mumu FFK knows there have always been clashes between "Herdsmen" and their host communities and in recent history we've witnessed these clashes under successive governments.

Under Jonathan over 700 were killed but then it wasn't considered ethnic cleansing.

FFK can only be a sage to the brain-dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Say's who?Watch what Arise news now did for Buhari compared to CNN.
Arise news is just like the higher grade of NTA
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by TheFreeOne: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
ethnic cleansing by who?
let me guess: by buhari abi?

at least Fani Kayode still has some worshippers in nigeria.
they are being ĺed by cocaine adolteratd logic.

the same massacres happened during obasanjo and goodluck jonathan.

then it wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was famers and herdsmen clash i guess.

idiots everywhere I look.

We are talking about Buhari regime now and such massacres would have been condemned under Buhari/Gej administration except you think it's justified under Buhari.

Buhari lackadaisical attitude towards bringing to book Fulani herdsmen murderous rampage makes him culpable cos the buck stops at his table as the C-in-C.

As per idiots everywhere I believe you must have seen your family 1st when you woke up this morning. cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Arise news is just like the higher grade of NTA
Na you talk am.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na you talk am.
LadyJumong is that u wink
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
I am not ladyjumong.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
He thinks CNN is AIT .

Mumu FFK knows there have always been clashes between "Herdsmen" and their host communities and in recent history we've witnessed these clashes under successive governments.

Under Jonathan over 700 were killed but then it wasn't considered ethnic cleansing.

FFK can only be a sage to the brain-dead.
My brother you dey mind FFK.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not ladyjumong.
Who are u den
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Who are u den
Look at the username.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ussyberry(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
CNN wey project say Hilary Clinton go win by landslide.

Confirmed Fake news.

They even tricked TB
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Look at the username.
Hmmm

Wah about ur dp ??
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Hmmm
Wah about ur dp ??
What for?
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What for?
I am just wondering

I don't know you tho
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
I am just wondering
I don't know you tho
You don't have to.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't have to.
Hmmmmm

Do you know me?
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Hmmmmm
Do you know me?
Nope.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nope.
Alright

Nice meeting you den wink
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Alright
Nice meeting you den wink
You too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jessyjack:
CNN.... one of the millions that inflicted this pain called buhari on Nigerians...

CNN took your PVCs and voted for you?

Tha fvck? shocked There are dumb posts and there are dumb posts. This takes the icing. For the whole of 2018

Buhari isn't your problem, buy a mirror, stand in front of it and you would understand. WOW! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Cjrane2: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
I like Donald Trump because he simply speaks facts.

Once Nigerians see USA, they refuse to go back to their hurtful country - FACT!
Nigeria is a shithile country -FACT!
CNN is full of fake news and cannot be trusted.- FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cjrane2:
I like Donald Trump because he simply speaks facts.

Once Nigerians see USA, they refuse to go back to their hurtful country - FACT!
Nigeria is a shithile country -FACT!
CNN is full of fake news and cannot be trusted.- FACT!

CNN is the world's news leader-FACT.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by videoitlimited: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Let's create our own CNN

Transfer VHS,Betamax,Umatic video cassettes,vinyl records,audio tapes etc to any digital format.
Call Chief,070 3184 3869, 070 8615 0885
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by dat9jaguy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
TheFreeOne:

If you are intelligent enough you would have realised what is happening in the middle belt is beyond two fighting but ethnic cleansing by Fulani militia terrorist herdsmen.

Over 70 people including children and pregnant women were massacred and you are talking nonsense here. And you think there wont be casualties on the herdsmen side if it were to be face to face two fighting as you claimed? People were taken unawares and some killed whilst sleeping and all you've got to say is rubbish.

So in the light if this who's the one with a non functional medulla if not you

Ok,who are they cleansing ethnically,is it the Tivs,Idomas or the whole Benue state.
This is a clash between farmers and fulani herdsmen.
You guys are the ones reading ethnicity into the whole problem for selfish political reasons.
You and your likes are the ones with non functioning medulla(as you put it).
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by rlauncher(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

CNN dey fall hand on a daily I no longer watch the propaganda channel It's just a tool
. CNN is fallen
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by rlauncher(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Ok,who are they cleansing ethnically,is it the Tivs,Idomas or the whole Benue state.
This is a clash between farmers and fulani herdsmen.
You guys are the ones reading ethnicity into the whole problem for selfish political reasons.
You and your likes are the ones with non functioning medulla(as you put it).
. Your post is outrightly dishonest. Are you saying the tenant (herdsmen) has the same right as the landlord (the farmers).
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by dat9jaguy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
rlauncher:
. Your post is outrightly dishonest. Are you saying the tenant (herdsmen) has the same right as the landlord (the farmers).

What is dishonest there,abi u no know the meaning ne.

I am not arguing about Tenant or Landlord here,i am saying the Benue crisis is all farmers and fulani herdsmen fighting not ethics cleasning
as u and your master put it.

Think for yourself,dont blindly follow these corrupt politicians or sorry will be your case when dem do you the thing.
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyjumong(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
lol that's not me kiss
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyjumong:
lol that's not me kiss
Oh tot as much

How u doing
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by Ladyjumong(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Oh tot as much
How u doing
kul api new yr
Re: Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack by nezzar: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyjumong:
kul api new yr
same 2 u
Haven't been seeing u around for a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Diezani Madueke At Dominican Republic Decked Up-photo / Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.