Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,487 members, 7,840,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

This Itel Tablet Rooks With These Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Itel Tablet Rooks With These Features (830 Views)

Is It Advice Able To Buy This Itel Powerbank I Saw On Jumia? / What Phone With These Features Can I Get Under 35k / Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Itel Tablet Rooks With These Features by edewojames(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2018
The Itel iNote it1701 tablet has been round as early as 2015. With a 7.0 inch screen, video streaming and games playing just got bigger. The tablet is powered by Android 4.4 KitKat. An interesting aspect of the Itel iNote it1701 is the front camera. A 8MP front camera is no joke and means better selfies. With such a low priced phone with a bigger lens then, it really worth it. The price range start from N25,000. And may be available in phone stores near you or you may decide to check online stores if it is available for sale.

Design
Itel iNote it1701 weigh is not available. The dimensions are 190mm × 106mm × 9.7mm. The screen size is 7.0inch. It comes in black, and white colours. The resolution is 700 × 1024 pixel with IPS Touchscreen capacity

Hardware
The chipset is from Mediatek. It's CPU is 1.2GHz quad core. The GPU information not available.
Copied from: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/01/itel-inote-it1701-tablet-specifications-features-and-price.html

(1) (Reply)

Lg G3 Blue Screen Problem / Application For The Latest QS Phones / Airtel SIM Does Not Work With My Phone, Others Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.