Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Danger Called Buhari, And The Fulani Agenda: A Must Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Danger Called Buhari, And The Fulani Agenda: A Must Read! (689 Views)

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Called Buhari, And The Fulani Agenda: A Must Read! by snowwhyte607: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
BUHARI DECIDES TO RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BY ESTABLISHING FULANI HERDSMEN COLONIES ACROSS THE NATION. BUHARI'S LONG AWAITED AGENDA TO ISLAMIZE AND SPREAD SHARIA IS FINALLY REVEALED! STOP HIM!
Ata Ikiddeh

-How he intends to use the military
- The unfinished work of Usman Dan Fodio
- What the new colonies will look like
- How you can stop it
- The defeat of the Caliphate and the anger of radical Moslems to this day
- Fulani Herdsmen a good excuse to spread sharia

1) INTRO
The sun has finally set on Nigeria and as the dial of our national clock is moved back, uncertainty grips the land. Our national leaders who have repeatedly denied our
history now seek to blindfold the nation and sneak in the most preposterous agenda ever contrived in this nation. An agenda that would shackle the entire nation under the tyranny of marauding Sahel gangs congregating in colonies across the nation. We must expose it and dismantle it.

These new colonies for Fulani Herdsmen across Nigeria is a grand plan by Buhari to employ the Herdsman conflict as a cover to institute Fulani 19th century imperialism across Nigeria. Buhari hatched the plan two years ago and part of the strategy was to use the Nigerian army to drive the most devious scheme yet. When I saw the news yesterday I couldn't believe it. But what even shocked me the most was the fact that a lot of Nigerians hardly picked it up. The Fulani Herdsmen Colonies is one hundred times more virulent than the Sharia crises in 2000. You must know how it will affect your State, your Local Government Area and your village.

For example, it is possible under the land use act for the Federal Government to acquire indigenous land from Abak local Government in Akwa Ibom State, host to Ibawa Military Cantonment, and establish a host Fulani Herdsmen Permanent Urban Settlement, numbering 3,000 people? I will explain this later.

Read the News Below to Understand What I am Talking About.

2) THE NEWS:
BUHARI APPROVES CATTLE COLONIES ( FULANI HERDSMEN COLONIES) FOR NIGERIA:
THE Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, Monday, disclosed that everything has been put in place by the Federal Government to establish cattle colonies that would solve the continued herdsmen/farmers conflict in parts of the country. President Buhari Ogbeh made this known during a two day ‘2018 Strategy Retreat’ organised by Synergos for special advisers and directors in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture in Abuja, where he said facilities will be provided to take care of the herdsmen and their cattle, which they (herdsmen) have said if water and grass were provided they would not be moving with their cattle. According to him the cattle colony project will start immediately following the offer of five hectares of land each by 16 states in the country, which also President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to help the ministry with money for the project.

‘On the issue of cattle we have to start immediately, 16 states have given us land to work on. The programme is not going to be cheap. Mr President has personally informed me that if we seek help from him he will give it to us over and above the budget we have, and when that budget is released I plead with all of you to come on board to work hard to achieve results.

(Premium Times)
Winifred Ochinyabo, Senior Adviser to the minister on Special Projects and General Duties said the cattle colonies would have social amenities such as good roads, a school for the nomads’ children and health facilities. She said that agro rangers (security personnel) would also be at the colonies to help guard the animals.

3) THESE ARE NOT CATTLE COLONIES, CATTLE DON'T NEED GOOD ROADS, SCHOOLS AND HEALTH CENTRES
The statement of Winifred Ochinyabo SA to the minister says it all, "the cattle colonies would have social amenities such as good roads, a school for the nomads’ children and health facilities". It is clear that Buhari's plan is to establish "Towns", permanent new urban centres for Fulani Herdsmen in the middle of indigenous communities. It means Fulani herdsmen regarded as the 4th most deadly terrorist organisation in the world might be moving to a brand new town next to you. This is a group responsible for countless of the murders, kidnappings, car hijackings and the rape of women across the country. It is this same group Buhari intends to reward with new towns across the nation. Has anyone figured out how this herdsmen will live side by side with the indigenous population?

Conceptualising a project of this magnitude is both strange and ridiculous and one wonders if the framers thought it through. However if I am to believe the accusation that Buhari has always had an agenda to islamise Nigeria, then maybe this should come as no surprise. But perhaps we need to examine the truth behind this accusation that has hung over Buhari like an Albatross. One thing i do know Fulani Herdsmen are 100% moslem and they are governed by Sharia Law.

4) THE ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA & BUHARI
Now, because a snake sheds its skin doesn't mean it has given up its poison. This is the bitter truth we face as a nation. We were deceived and Nigeria has walked into a trap.

In 2014 the electorates watched in horror as Tinubu adopted Buhari as the Presidential candidate for the All Progressive Congress. The same Tinubu will have to explain to the Yoruba people how new Fulani Herdsmen Colonies might soon be springing up in Ondo, Ogun, Osun Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos State. When Buhari won the primaries, panic like wild fire spread among those who knew the man's antecedent. Many things were said about him and people thought it was propaganda but now everyone can see what sounded like ridiculous propaganda was actually the truth.

They say a Leopard who wants to change his spots must wait for the darkness. But with Buhari not even the twilight can conceal the scales on his back. This man is either the most ignorant or the most dangerous man to ever lead our nation, or his both.
Re: The Danger Called Buhari, And The Fulani Agenda: A Must Read! by Okanokan(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
snowwhyte607:
BUHARI DECIDES TO RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BY ESTABLISHING FULANI HERDSMEN COLONIES ACROSS THE NATION. BUHARI'S LONG AWAITED AGENDA TO ISLAMIZE AND SPREAD SHARIA IS FINALLY REVEALED! STOP HIM!
Ata Ikiddeh

-How he intends to use the military
- The unfinished work of Usman Dan Fodio
- What the new colonies will look like
- How you can stop it
- The defeat of the Caliphate and the anger of radical Moslems to this day
- Fulani Herdsmen a good excuse to spread sharia

1) INTRO
The sun has finally set on Nigeria and as the dial of our national clock is moved back, uncertainty grips the land. Our national leaders who have repeatedly denied our
history now seek to blindfold the nation and sneak in the most preposterous agenda ever contrived in this nation. An agenda that would shackle the entire nation under the tyranny of marauding Sahel gangs congregating in colonies across the nation. We must expose it and dismantle it.

These new colonies for Fulani Herdsmen across Nigeria is a grand plan by Buhari to employ the Herdsman conflict as a cover to institute Fulani 19th century imperialism across Nigeria. Buhari hatched the plan two years ago and part of the strategy was to use the Nigerian army to drive the most devious scheme yet. When I saw the news yesterday I couldn't believe it. But what even shocked me the most was the fact that a lot of Nigerians hardly picked it up. The Fulani Herdsmen Colonies is one hundred times more virulent than the Sharia crises in 2000. You must know how it will affect your State, your Local Government Area and your village.

For example, it is possible under the land use act for the Federal Government to acquire indigenous land from Abak local Government in Akwa Ibom State, host to Ibawa Military Cantonment, and establish a host Fulani Herdsmen Permanent Urban Settlement, numbering 3,000 people? I will explain this later.

Read the News Below to Understand What I am Talking About.

2) THE NEWS:
BUHARI APPROVES CATTLE COLONIES ( FULANI HERDSMEN COLONIES) FOR NIGERIA:
THE Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, Monday, disclosed that everything has been put in place by the Federal Government to establish cattle colonies that would solve the continued herdsmen/farmers conflict in parts of the country. President Buhari Ogbeh made this known during a two day ‘2018 Strategy Retreat’ organised by Synergos for special advisers and directors in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture in Abuja, where he said facilities will be provided to take care of the herdsmen and their cattle, which they (herdsmen) have said if water and grass were provided they would not be moving with their cattle. According to him the cattle colony project will start immediately following the offer of five hectares of land each by 16 states in the country, which also President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to help the ministry with money for the project.

‘On the issue of cattle we have to start immediately, 16 states have given us land to work on. The programme is not going to be cheap. Mr President has personally informed me that if we seek help from him he will give it to us over and above the budget we have, and when that budget is released I plead with all of you to come on board to work hard to achieve results.

(Premium Times)
Winifred Ochinyabo, Senior Adviser to the minister on Special Projects and General Duties said the cattle colonies would have social amenities such as good roads, a school for the nomads’ children and health facilities. She said that agro rangers (security personnel) would also be at the colonies to help guard the animals.

3) THESE ARE NOT CATTLE COLONIES, CATTLE DON'T NEED GOOD ROADS, SCHOOLS AND HEALTH CENTRES
The statement of Winifred Ochinyabo SA to the minister says it all, "the cattle colonies would have social amenities such as good roads, a school for the nomads’ children and health facilities". It is clear that Buhari's plan is to establish "Towns", permanent new urban centres for Fulani Herdsmen in the middle of indigenous communities. It means Fulani herdsmen regarded as the 4th most deadly terrorist organisation in the world might be moving to a brand new town next to you. This is a group responsible for countless of the murders, kidnappings, car hijackings and the rape of women across the country. It is this same group Buhari intends to reward with new towns across the nation. Has anyone figured out how this herdsmen will live side by side with the indigenous population?

Conceptualising a project of this magnitude is both strange and ridiculous and one wonders if the framers thought it through. However if I am to believe the accusation that Buhari has always had an agenda to islamise Nigeria, then maybe this should come as no surprise. But perhaps we need to examine the truth behind this accusation that has hung over Buhari like an Albatross. One thing i do know Fulani Herdsmen are 100% moslem and they are governed by Sharia Law.

4) THE ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA & BUHARI
Now, because a snake sheds its skin doesn't mean it has given up its poison. This is the bitter truth we face as a nation. We were deceived and Nigeria has walked into a trap.

In 2014 the electorates watched in horror as Tinubu adopted Buhari as the Presidential candidate for the All Progressive Congress. The same Tinubu will have to explain to the Yoruba people how new Fulani Herdsmen Colonies might soon be springing up in Ondo, Ogun, Osun Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos State. When Buhari won the primaries, panic like wild fire spread among those who knew the man's antecedent. Many things were said about him and people thought it was propaganda but now everyone can see what sounded like ridiculous propaganda was actually the truth.

They say a Leopard who wants to change his spots must wait for the darkness. But with Buhari not even the twilight can conceal the scales on his back. This man is either the most ignorant or the most dangerous man to ever lead our nation, or his both.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Says 67 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poor, Speaks On N-power / Sule Lamido Reveals How Buhari Treated Late Yar’adua With So Much Hatred / State Police Is The Solution To Herdsmen Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.