Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (72033 Views)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
b0rn2fuck:

Seems like you pained, sexdoll will surely affect girls. No arrogant from you girls, the rich will get sexdoll as backup and that would reduce rate at which you girls uses men as business venture, no more phone gifts or worthful gift, even the sexdoll pussy will be tighter than you people pussy, you will run to the poor boys that can not afford sex dolls and if governments decide to subside sex doll, a lot of woman will commit suicide due to laziness and will even ask guy to Bleep them 200 naira per round

grin grin grin

Chai!

See analysis!

Guy you wicked o!

Just as you don reduce the pussy value of the poor girl.

Don't you know that if guys say dem no wan do again, women will have every reason to practice lesbianism till thy kingdom come?!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Sterope(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is about pros and cons undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

grin grin grin

Chai!

See analysis!

Guy you wicked o!

Just as you don reduce the pussy value of the poor girl.

Don't you know that if guys say dem no wan do again, women will have every reason to practice lesbianism till thy kingdom come?!
99% of them run into relationships or Bleep you for the benefit of cash or gifts or survival in terms of upbringing and not 4th he true love as fooled by us, most of them won't even date fine boys trading pure water along Ibadan express roads bug run to ugly oil workers
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Varys: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
E be like say wizkid never see this one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by AROZIBE: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:
No smelly pussy No asking “what are we” after sex No need spending money for food,makeup stuff Won’t cheat on you No stds Will never deny you sex Will do everystyle you want
Doll ti takeover grin

Na play o,nothing can ever compare to human toto tongue
Guy nawa 4 u ooh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by bedfordng(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmn
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by biggy26: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

You're right.

I wouldn't mind trying it at all.

Imagine having programmable sex with no boundaries or limits!

Oh la la!

I thank God for giving us Science! tongue tongue tongue

Make I see any girl wey go do inyanga again. tongue
Hmm.....but if the world follow this route, pikin go scarce o, and people will start begging for marriage. tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Coldfeets: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
biggy26:

Hmm.....but if the world follow this route, pikin go scarce o, and people will start begging for marriage. tongue

Which pikin?

Be like say you never hear of test tube babies?

Science has got everything covered! tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by lookingfly: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
wildchild02:
Na 1k for Ipodo in Ikeja grin
starboy be like, how many olosho I go control with 5.3 million. shocked grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Mavelshee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Finally we don overtake Sodom n Gomorrah

Anyway, it we control overpopulation, stds, female manipulation of males for resources, men will be more focused and goal oriented, it will control female dependency syndrome, sexual starvation and frustration etc

With the way this so called millenias misbehave, I just hope someday sex with human won't be seen as obsolete and cheap and risky (std-wise) and only useful for procreation...while robot sexing is seen as classy and for the happening guys and wealthy....absolutely NOTHING on earth surprises me any more
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Mavelshee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
b0rn2fuck:

Seems like you pained, sexdoll will surely affect girls. No arrogant from you girls, the rich will get sexdoll as backup and that would reduce rate at which you girls uses men as business venture, no more phone gifts or worthful gift, even the sexdoll pussy will be tighter than you people pussy, you will run to the poor boys that can not afford sex dolls and if governments decide to subside sex doll, a lot of woman will commit suicide due to laziness and will even ask guy to Bleep them 200 naira per round

WOw....a FOREVER TIGHT Womanliness...no baby or baby weight. It doesnt get fat or nag, no period stories (available 24/7/31) no maintenance money or mr. Biggs or date night, no bride price
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Sammy555(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:

Please ask your mother first. Multiply her answer by 9, that's howmuch I charge.
now that's an over used rebuttal, it's not savage no more......just tell me how much you charge and cut off the pretence....I ma pay double....... You can pm me if you're shy to say it here wink
ignis:

Please ask your mother first. Multiply her answer by 9, that's howmuch I charge.
now that's an over used rebuttal, it's not savage no more......just tell me how much you charge and cut off the pretence....I ma pay double....... You can pm me if you're shy to say it here
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Lyord69(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Edopesin:
There Is A Protest Currently In Ikeja grin
Lol... About what jaree
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by ignis: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Eddy2cute:

Thanks for the info.
That's too poor.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lyord69:
Lol... About what jaree
These Dolls Want To Spoil Some People Market
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
exactly what I said 5k or less and you got the real thing infact some go give u for 2k wizkid is a real one for this
Along with the diseases packaged inside! angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
donholy28:
with 5.3million you'll get as many girls as u want why would you want a toy?
Yeah, with the diseases! angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Snow02: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Newboss:
Along with the diseases packaged inside! angry
condoms bro condoms, drugs too
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
condoms bro condoms, drugs too
That's an unnecessary trouble! angry Condom reduces the pleasure! angry Drugs? angry Ever heard that prevention is better than cure? angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by achimsemrys(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
the guy (doll) looks like Bob risky
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Snow02: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Newboss:
That's an unnecessary trouble! angry Condom reduces the pleasure! angry Drugs? angry Ever heard that prevention is better than cure? angry
LMAO bro using condoms is better than fvcking an over priced plastic doll no matter how you see it man at least the bebe go deh contribute have you ever received a BJ from a pro??
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by wizod(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Cucumber and PawPaw is also a cheaper substitute for our ladies grin
pawpaw? Ah! For what?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by phinter: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:
No smelly pussy
No asking “what are we” after sex
No need spending money for food,makeup stuff
Won’t cheat on you
No stds
Will never deny you sex
Will do everystyle you want

Doll ti takeover grin

Na play o,nothing can ever compare to human toto tongue

Not supporting anything here but, don't you think its because of all these factors that make the real thing more interesting? What's the fun when there is no drama?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
LMAO bro using condoms is better than fvcking an over priced plastic doll no matter how you see it man at least the bebe go deh contribute have you ever received a BJ from a pro??
BJ is not for robots! angry BJ very safe! angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
superlanny:
we will not be afraid, you are the one scared of competition, better up your game...
grin grin grin I'll be damned if I regard a doll as competition. Where do we want to start competing from? Mental capacity, communication ability, hell even the ability to respond to sexual stimuli and not just lay there like a piece of nothing! Don't even get me started
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
phinter:

Not supporting anything here but, don't you think its because of all these factors that make the real thing more interesting? What's the fun when there is no drama?
Oh, drama? angry Drama as fun until you die on top of woman matter! angry Nothing better than a peaceful life! angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
wizod:
pawpaw? Ah! For what?

grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:

grin grin grin I'll be damned if I regard a doll as competition. Where do we want to start competing from? Mental capacity, communication ability, hell even the ability to respond to sexual stimuli and not just lay there like a piece of nothing! Don't even get me started
I give up, ur even starting to turn me on already. But let's agree tho, those dolls will try o, plus they don't nag, or refuse sex, imagine na, sex at your beck and call 24/7
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by kense88: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mavelshee:
Finally we don overtake Sodom n Gomorrah

Anyway, it we control overpopulation, stds, female manipulation of males for resources, men will be more focused and goal oriented, it will control female dependency syndrome, sexual starvation and frustration etc

With the way this so called millenias misbehave, I just hope someday sex with human won't be seen as obsolete and cheap and risky (std-wise) and only useful for procreation...while robot sexing is seen as classy and for the happening guys and wealthy....absolutely NOTHING on earth surprises me any more
Thats where the world is heading to. No food for lazy ones

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:

Sorry folk, they can actually respond to sexual stimuli better than most of you folks! angry Communication? angry Ask Wizkid if he communicates with those Oloshos! angry Mental capacity? angry What has that got to do with doing the do with Oloshos? angry Abeg who wants diseases? angry

We can keep females as just friends and for baby making! angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by kense88: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
So you wan wear condom collect Mouth Action. Nawa for u ooh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin...i'm sooo weak. Sweetheart, how bout you go get schooled before talking to me huh? Out here mixing up the present with the past tense. It's guys like you that deserve the sex dolls with your shallow mindedness. At least you wouldn't need to have any high level conversations with the doll seeing as your IQ is probably not as high as your age.

b0rn2fuck:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.