Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (72016 Views)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
shammahyaro:
Very soon those American movie about robot will come to pass oo

Na you b d real one not doll,,, che i fit knw ya
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Snow02: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Newboss:
BJ is not for robots! angry BJ very safe! angry
exactly so why are you acting like you can't get with a broad without catching her STD??
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Snow02: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
kense88:
So you wan wear condom collect Mouth Action. Nawa for u ooh
LMAO nah you just missed the point
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
grin grin...i'm sooo weak. Sweetheart, how bout you go get schooled before talking to me huh? Out here mixing up the present with the past tense. It's guys like you that deserve the sex dolls with your shallow mindedness. At least you wouldn't need to have any high level conversations with the doll seeing as your IQ is probably not as high as your age.

baby, I thank God I did not get school, even though I studied accounting in LASU, with my monetary policy and financial management, I manage to get my 2 bedroom bungalow at age of 27, set up my business at 28th and at early 30 , I'm living and not feeling the heat of Nigeria and never will I even work for any organization, not just stupidity,i will never enslave my self as I enjoyed freedom more than anything, what more do you wish to say, I love my lifestyle and If you wish to know how poor I am for real, we can set personal exam with bet of anything more than 50k, you will never score any grade than I am in any 5 courses I will split out to you , I may be pour or bad in English, I will let you know I was once a guru in an academic before channelling my energy in money and I feel blessed at least while I am still young in early 30th
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by kense88: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
Wizkid reacts to sex doll!

DollyMama loading...
Lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
grin grin...i'm sooo weak. Sweetheart, how bout you go get schooled before talking to me huh? Out here mixing up the present with the past tense. It's guys like you that deserve the sex dolls with your shallow mindedness. At least you wouldn't need to have any high level conversations with the doll seeing as your IQ is probably not as high as your age.

let me pour out more on you just like in wish to cum in you before doll take over , I take education serious until I realised my friends has gone far than I was , though I spent years in LASU but with level of poverty ranking Nigerians, I quickly step up and glad I am living fine with cool business at the moment, forget the pour English, I don't even look at keyboard or monitored its situation before i click on send, I do not need this to upgrade my account, where it matter most, I will surely ensure cautious but for nairaland, I do not need to impress anyone, will you Bleep me for that or make payment into my account, wake up and don't dull, sex dolls taking over, either you comply with me or I buy one, love you. Mchew
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ogbeni go and sit down somewhere jare...you're not making sense. I'm not going to allow you rub off your BS way of thinking on me, thank you very much

b0rn2fuck:
let me pour out more on you just like in wish to cum in you before doll take over , I take education serious until I realised my friends has gone far than I was , though I spent years in LASU but with level of poverty ranking Nigerians, I quickly step up and glad I am living fine with cool business at the moment, forget the pour English, I don't even look at keyboard or monitored its situation before i click on send, I do not need this to upgrade my account, where it matter most, I will surely ensure cautious but for nairaland, I do not need to impress anyone, will you Bleep me for that or make payment into my account, wake up and don't dull, sex dolls taking over, either you comply with me or I buy one, love you. Mchew
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by gbuay2: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Musketeers:
God punish Technology.In the other news ,APC is the biggest scam of the Millennium.
this is very awful. Lol.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
Ogbeni go and sit down somewhere jare...you're not making sense. I'm not going to allow you rub off your BS way of thinking on me, thank you very much

I do not need to make sense. My pm is not just working or else I would have ask your whatsup number , maybe imy dick could reset your factory brain system, your look is not even different from that of the doll oyinbo people are selling. I'm sure you're already feeling the heat of the inventory dolls that the supply are yet to gone viral , if you are scamming your Bf,desist now because dolls are about to take over. If you need my dick, sad my pm is not working, you can't even take without coughing out if I dig in deeper, mchew

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by DrSleekQas(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So you like Aba things.
over like sef
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
stane007:
Sex dolls is the new black worldwide, and most people are paying so much to lay their hands on one. Well, our superstar singer Wizkid, has already been let in on the gist and he has reacted to report of new sex doll launch. 

Wizkid tweeted; r

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/952987031835160576

Recall that few days ago, there was a viral report that MALE sex robots with bionic joysticks will be rolled out this year according to the pioneer of pleasure behind the popular female versions, that dropped last year.

Matt McMullen, founder of Realbotix, is the man who created Harmony, an artificial intelligence app that syncs up with a robotic head system.

The application enables users to match an AI personality with a humanoid robot head, to create the most realistic sex doll imaginable. 

Harmony allowed the android companions to talk, learn and satisfy customer's sexual desires.

Currently there are only only female versions of Harmony avatars and robotic heads - and they cost around £11,000, but Matt thinks there is a demand for male versions.
'We're working on a male version of the robot AI,' Matt told Daily Star Online. 

'We'll eventually have a male and a female platform available.'

Matt, whose firm is based in San Diego, California, previously revealed he had blueprints to create a male sex robot with a bionic penis.

He said customers will be able to plug the robot in so that it can go as long as the user wants. 

On the size of its manhood, Matt said the male sex robots will come in all shapes and sizes.

'There's rebuilding that needs to happen on both fronts to create a male platform.

'We're working hard on that and that's one of the next big things we're looking to get up and running.' 

World leading AI researcher Dr David Levy told the Daily Star Online that male erotic cyborgs could be more popular than intimacy gadgets such as vibrators and dildos

http://lailasnews.com/wizkid-reacts-launch-new-sex-dolls/

very cool. Kai. I love this
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2018
stane007:
Sex dolls is the new black worldwide, and most people are paying so much to lay their hands on one. Well, our superstar singer Wizkid, has already been let in on the gist and he has reacted to report of new sex doll launch. 

Wizkid tweeted; 

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/952987031835160576

Recall that few days ago, there was a viral report that MALE sex robots with bionic joysticks will be rolled out this year according to the pioneer of pleasure behind the popular female versions, that dropped last year.

Matt McMullen, founder of Realbotix, is the man who created Harmony, an artificial intelligence app that syncs up with a robotic head system.

The application enables users to match an AI personality with a humanoid robot head, to create the most realistic sex doll imaginable. 

Harmony allowed the android companions to talk, learn and satisfy customer's sexual desires.

Currently there are only only female versions of Harmony avatars and robotic heads - and they cost around £11,000, but Matt thinks there is a demand for male versions.
'We're working on a male version of the robot AI,' Matt told Daily Star Online. 

'We'll eventually have a male and a female platform available.'

Matt, whose firm is based in San Diego, California, previously revealed he had blueprints to create a male sex robot with a bionic penis.

He said customers will be able to plug the robot in so that it can go as long as the user wants. 

On the size of its manhood, Matt said the male sex robots will come in all shapes and sizes.

'There's rebuilding that needs to happen on both fronts to create a male platform.

'We're working hard on that and that's one of the next big things we're looking to get up and running.' 

World leading AI researcher Dr David Levy told the Daily Star Online that male erotic cyborgs could be more popular than intimacy gadgets such as vibrators and dildos

http://lailasnews.com/wizkid-reacts-launch-new-sex-dolls/

I would buy a wizkid sex doll lol....noooo lol my mans enuff for me. His all i want. How can u enjoy sex with a machine or a piece of plastic haha. Sum ppl...i knew a lesbian lady once who was a really big big huge ugly woman and she had a plastic female sex doll....was completely disgusting.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
mccoy47:
Lol. Atleast price of olosho go drop! grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.