Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. (586 Views)

Young Student Creates Dustbin With Pure Water Sachets [ See Photos] / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
A student of UNN took to social media to gush over the art work of one of his fellow student, this was what he wrote; ” was at school today, UNN to be precise, and I happened to witness an unusual sight some 40metres away from where I stood.

At first I thought it was an awkward load that was on the wheelbarrow, but on a closer view I noticed it was actually a Motorcycle made from Palm fronds and fibre, it even had some wiring on it, I stood transfixed, I couldn’t ask the inventor some questions because I was running late for class, but I overheard him say he’s an engineering student.

This stuff is definitely an engineering – fine art collaboration lol, the guy tried abeg…..”

Source::

http://edutips.com.ng/unn-engineering-student-creates-motor-cycle-palm-fronds-fibre/

Re: UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lalastica do the needful!!
Re: UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by bujebudanu1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by Chidexter(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
I posted dis already. Mine is on front page, U just copied it lol

1 Like

Re: UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chidexter:
I posted dis already. Mine is on front page, U just copied it lol
I got the post from myshool.ng
Re: UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre. by Chidexter(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
I got the post from myshool.ng

They copied too. Cos dats d exact same pic I took. But it's all good anyway

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Condition Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri Workshop 3 (photo) / 7 Tips To Become A Best Class Presenter / Want to Know if Reprinting Of JAMB 2018 Exam Slip Has Begun? Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.