Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (54430 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
don't ever place yourself in that position that u have to eat your words

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by muthmayinnah: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
LESSON, DO NOT RESPOND TO EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by chuckdee4(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Crazy people all over the place
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by tintingz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Trumpet blowers are here... Kemi you took a fight with a man of God, look where it has landed you.

Go and apologize to him while you still can
You means she can't take a fight with a bully?

Inferior complex syndrome!
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by olusola200: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
She will soon get her 5 years sentence

She deserve no pity

She does not belongs to this our society

I will rather use my money to buy drinks for friends than that old fooooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
kingem:
she should cover her face in shame undecided
seyi just showed her that age has nothing to do with maturity or common sense. Hopefully kemi will change after this episode. The last time too it was Linda ikeji that came to her rescue despite her many insults on linda

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by deco22(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letenwam:

THANK U FOR YOUR ONGOING LOVE FOR #Auntykemi
Now I need your help for my post prison medical bills. 5 days ago @bobrisky222showed his love for me along with his #OsheyBaddest fans. I love u my daughter and coming to see u soon
This one has started calling bobrisky my daughter because he donated money.mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Xisnin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
This deranged woman should be left to suffer.
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Simpledude0847(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sometimes, we just need to be human. That is commendable but petty on the side of Seyi Law. Also, Kemi Olunloyo deserved that pettiness. Maybe others like her would learn as the tides could turn anytime
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Leonbonapart(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:
You means she can't take a fight with a bully?

Inferior complex syndrome!
she was bullied and still land in jail.

What ever happened to common sense
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Did she jus call bobrisky "my daughter"?

Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by DonFabzy: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
ogorwyne:
She should be ashamed of herself.
how can i get your whatsapp?
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Benemeka2015(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's a good thing. Nice one Seyi Law. Gods grace man.
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by vertueptime: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Bobbyrisky dey form philanthropist grin

When common gateman he no fit pay
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by abbeyty(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
so, that bobrisky going to be someone wife in future?
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by godfrey01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
she called bobrisky daughther.. wahala dey oh.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by samzzycash(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leonbonapart:
she was bullied and still land in jail.

What ever happened to common sense
Wtf man so you support the useless pastor who preach but doesn't practice
Continue
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by itsandi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's my baby kiss kiss kiss, luv ya, Tiwa kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by abbeyty(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I bet if not cuz she had picked a fight with that little girl before her father no go give her a penny.
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
eleeriibu so u can say d baby is cute now abi,agbayaa
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Greatzeus(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Shame no dey even catch her after cursing da hell out of dat small innocent child. Mtchewwwwww
Imagine,who would have thought she will one day need the help of the same people she made feel less than human. No wonder they say no one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by princessayesha(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Aunty Kemi shey u called her Kungfu panda? � grin
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Dammylois(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
I rest my case
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Taiwx(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shameless old womanwink undecided
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by oloriadejoke(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anty kemi the pikin wey u abuse na she they show u love now ooo...lesson of the day never look down on anyone no matter how they are unless u are admiring their show
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Leonbonapart(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
samzzycash:
Wtf man so you support the useless pastor who preach but doesn't practice
Continue
it is you that is useless. You will soon be in her position if you don't watch your mouth abi na fingers
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Eze2000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Trumpet blowers are here... Kemi you took a fight with a man of God, look where it has landed you.

Go and apologize to him while you still can

No man of God will take revenge like that man did. That pastor is a business man who,s business was hurt. she owes him nothing.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by samzzycash(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leonbonapart:
it is you that is useless. You will soon be in her position if you don't watch your mouth abi na fingers
Oh i see you are just a sheepple licking pastor yansh Go and quote your ancestors they will tell you how foolish you are for defending an hypocrite..
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
see cooperate begging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.