Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks (1129 Views)

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. / Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Enoedem: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello,

I need to construct a water tank stand for a building with 6 - 2 bedroom flats and 1 - 4 bedroom flat.
The 1 - 4 bedroom flat will have a dedicated tank.

What do you think the daily water usage per flat would be?
How many tanks should I use and what capacity?

I would be grateful for your responses.
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Rubbiish(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Enoedem:
Hello,

I need to construct a water tank stand for a building with 6 - 2 bedroom flats and 1 - 4 bedroom flat.
The 1 - 4 bedroom flat will have a dedicated tank.

What do you think the daily water usage per flat would be?
How many tanks should I use and what capacity?

I would be grateful for your responses.

Do u mean six number of 2 bedroom flats and one 4 bedroom bungalow?
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Enoedem: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thanks

It is a 2 storey building made up of Six 2-bedroom flats and One 4-bedroom flat as follows:

- Ground Floor: Three 2-bedroom flats
- 1st Floor: Three 2-bedroom flats
- 2nd Floor: One 4-bedroom flat
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Rubbiish(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Enoedem:
Thanks

It is a 2 storey building made up of Six 2-bedroom flats and One 4-bedroom flat as follows:

- Ground Floor: Three 2-bedroom flats
- 1st Floor: Three 2-bedroom flats
- 2nd Floor: One 4-bedroom flat
total of 5000 capacity tank of 2500 each can serve each floor ( ground & first floor)
2500 capacity can serve the 2nd floor
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Enoedem: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you very much - if I may ask, what data do you use to arrive at those capacities?
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Rubbiish(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Enoedem:
Thank you very much - if I may ask, what data do you use to arrive at those capacities?
Not from data per say, but what i have seen people use.
U will also get more info from your plumber
Re: Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks by Engineermbugame(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

total of 5000 capacity tank of 2500 each can serve each floor ( ground & first floor)
2500 capacity can serve the 2nd floor
u said it all ...

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Twin Duplex Lying On 800sqm At Airport Layout, Enugu. / 2 Bed Apartment With Fitted Kitchen And BQ For Sale Near Costain, Surulere / A Dispute Survey Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.