Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp (42047 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by Edonojie007(m): 4:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Dont care, they all nigerians to me tongue
Continuel Cursing & Pointing Finger On Nigeria; And Ironically Four Are Pointing Back At You,you Forgetting That You Are A Nigerian,therefore Cursing Yourself.
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
Chai see hips!

But na sex doll sure pass now.

Sex dolls wont fight each other.
you sef see am Ba
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by Bitterleafsoup: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you sef see am Ba
You see em poverty abroad no be small ting....
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by jide333(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Oloshi, na u sabi english pass abi? na people like dis dey fail english pass ooh. oponu

DeAvenger:

Sh*thole not sh*t hole
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
ur father was my teacher
Your father must have been the most irresponsible idiot ever to have raised an untamed fool like you to become a nuisance to the world Instead of adding any value to the society. Empty headed cretin!!!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Edonojie007:

Continuel Cursing & Pointing Finger On Nigeria; And Ironically Four Are Pointing Back At You,you Forgetting That You Are A Nigerian,therefore Cursing Yourself.

This edo man, where have I cursed Nigeria? We should be able to always tell ourselves the truth. Nigeria needs loads of that not blind patriotism.
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by victorazy(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladies from SHITHOLE grin

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2018
stonemasonn:
The girls fighting are not Nigerians, their language sounds Ghanaian. But the camera girl was a Nigerian.
they should arrest the camera girl and deport her to where she belong... Benin
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by colli247(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is very shameful... talking about these ladies who continue to give the continent bad name abroad with their shameless acts. A group of ladies descended on another lady after a heated quarrel at a migrants camp in Italy. The cause of the fight could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report. The "victim" was left seriously wounded and bloodied after receiving merciless beating from her fellow migrants in the camp.

When the ladies saw that they had injured their colleague, they all took to their heels and fled - leaving the "victim" laying all the floor with blood dripping down her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/african-migrants-spotted-fighting-at-a-camp-in-italy.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1hYvsLW7t4
IS LIKE SHE FROM A SH*HOLE COUNTRY
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by ayahkenneth(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Useless girls grin grin grin
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by biggy26: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bevista:
Africans are animals.
If u think Africans are animals, then u need to go to US. Not funny tho, heartless!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by es144000: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
They are in a country seeking mercy from them but can't show mercy to a fellow human,people from shithole countries.
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
and what have u and ur family accomplished in this world apart from ur mother hustling doing prostitution in italy and ur father sacrificing human lives through ritual
itchie:

Your father must have been the most irresponsible idiot ever to have raised an untamed fool like you to become a nuisance to the world Instead of adding any value to the society. Empty headed cretin!!!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
and what have u and ur family accomplished in this world apart from ur mother hustling doing prostitution in italy and ur father sacrificing human lives through ritual
At least you admit I have parents, do know your own parents? A despicable bastard who was discarded at birth by his street urchin of a father and wh.ore of a mother coming here to rave like a lunatic. Get lost!! Idiotic cone headed vulture!!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
at least I had the audacity and guts to put my pic up there..instead of suffering from inferiority complex,y not put ur Igbo chimp looking face that ur unfortunate ashawo mother gave u
tobiasbeecher:

See the way you look ugly and malnourished! Go sort out your life
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahahah look who's talking,an individual whose mother can't point out his father bcuz of every tom,dick and harry that slept with her in the streets,delusional imbecilic,product of a ritualist sycophant entity
itchie:

At least you admit I have parents, do know your own parents? A despicable bastard who was discarded at birth by his street urchin of a father and wh.ore of a mother coming here to rave like a lunatic. Get lost!! Idiotic cone headed vulture!!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
hahahah look who's talking,an individual whose mother can't point out his father bcuz of every tom,dick and harry that slept with her in the streets,delusional imbecilic,product of a ritualist sycophant entity
Lol!! You must be really pained that the repulsiveness of your disgusting race of vultures is been exposed daily. Stop venting your anger on me rather channel your impotent anger to your useless god oduduwa who doesn't deem it fit to grant common sense to you his despicable descendants. The most idiotic buffoons on the face of universe, you're not fit to exist among humans, you and your odious race of vultures should be excommunicated to live with wild beasts or at least be confined to a madhouse before you infect humanity with your collective stupidity
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery,3rd class citizen of federal republic of nigerian..ur lucky ur father didn't smuggle ur ass to libya for slavery,we know thats his chain of bussiness..that how ojukwu sacrifice ur ancestors,if only the pigdiot bleaching cownu had done the same to u,ull not be here ranting
itchie:

Lol!! You must be really pained that the repulsiveness of your disgusting race of vultures is been exposed daily. Stop venting your anger on me rather channel your impotent anger to your useless god oduduwa who doesn't deem it fit to grant common sense to you his despicable descendants. The most idiotic buffoons on the face of universe, you're not fit to exist among humans, you and your odious race of vultures should be excommunicated to live with wild beasts or at least be confined to a madhouse before you infect humanity with your collective stupidity
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery,3rd class citizen of federal republic of nigerian..ur lucky ur father didn't smuggle ur ass to libya for slavery,we know thats his chain of bussiness..that how ojukwu sacrifice ur ancestors,if only the pigdiot bleaching cownu had done the same to u,ull not be here ranting
It seems you're a discombobulated nincompoop!!! How can a lamebrain like you be mixing up my tribe with yours? Just look at the vices you listed there, Sophisticated? Regional skull mining, ritualist, sacrifice? Dude everybody on nairaland knows you just gave an accurate description of the abominable descendants of the fallen demon oduduwa of which you are one. What an idiotic blockhead!!! You just proved that indeed the useless oduduwa didn't grant his descendants any common sense, little wonder you cretins behave like brainless fools wherever you're found, spits!! What an odious race of skull mining dunces!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahah why trying so hard to reject ur lineage DNA! it's in ur bloodline and there is nothing u can do to change history,we all know ojukwu deceived and sacrifice over 1m of u guys,that's how ur atrocities into ritualism,prostitution and skull mining..delusional fool.,is ur mother back from italy!? I bet she got u a brother or sister from tom,dick and harry
itchie:

It seems you're a discombobulated nincompoop!!! How can a lamebrain like you be mixing up my tribe with yours? Just look at the vices you listed there, Sophisticated? Regional skull mining, ritualist, sacrifice? Dude everybody on nairaland knows you just gave an accurate description of the abominable descendants of the fallen demon oduduwa of which you are one. What an idiotic blockhead!!! You just proved that indeed the useless oduduwa didn't grant his descendants any common sense, little wonder you cretins behave like brainless fools wherever you're found, spits!! What an odious race of skull mining dunces!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
hahah why trying so hard to reject ur lineage DNA! it's in ur bloodline and there is nothing u can do to change history,we all know ojukwu deceived and sacrifice over 1m of u guys,that's how ur atrocities into ritualism,prostitution and skull mining..delusional fool.,is ur mother back from italy!? I bet she got u a brother or sister from tom,dick and harry
The way you keep regurgitating the same trash as if someone has put your brain on pause mode, I hope the
People around you are alert enough to convey you to the nearest mental asylum before your brain damage becomes irreversible... O, I forgot you're a member of that reprehensible race of simpletons among whom all brains are mined at birth and almost all skulls are mined in adult life or at death. Sorry your case is irredeemable, your contemptuous and Savage forebears have certainly extracted your brain at birth for certain sordid rituals. Nothing can be done for you, you'll unfortunately remain an everlasting, anencephalic dumb head!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahaha a person whose ancestors were tricked and fooled into sacrificing their lives for a useless course,is questioning someone's brain..u have lost touch with reality,ur a primitive pathetic sociopath delusional fool,no wonder the jews denounced ur desperate attempt to align with them,disgusting cluster sets of human beings
itchie:

The way you keep regurgitating the same trash as if someone has put your brain on pause mode, I hope the
People around you are alert enough to convey you to the nearest mental asylum before your brain damage becomes irreversible... O, I forgot you're a member of that reprehensible race of simpletons among whom all brains are mined at birth and almost all skulls are mined in adult life or at death. Sorry your case is irredeemable, your contemptuous and Savage forebears have certainly extracted your brain at birth for certain sordid rituals. Nothing can be done for you, you'll unfortunately remain an everlasting, anencephalic dumb head!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
hahaha a person whose ancestors were tricked and fooled into sacrificing their lives for a useless course,is questioning someone's brain..u have lost touch with reality,ur a primitive pathetic sociopath delusional fool,no wonder the jews denounced ur desperate attempt to align with them,disgusting cluster sets of human beings
Even your laughter is clearly that of a deranged lunatic. If anyone has lost touch with reality its you. How can You understand what it means to fight for a cause (not course as you ignorantly used above) when you have never stood or fought for anything in your miserable existence? Your disgraceful tribe is renowned for betrayal, cowardice and ass licking. Just say the word coward and the immediate name that comes to people's minds is that cursed people "yoruba" vultures!!! And I can easily tell, that even among your shameful and worthless race, a dimwitted dolt like you is the most worthless of the worthless, the very dregs and dust of the earth, a wretched and picayune nonentity. That's what you are!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
a course which objectives was not accomplish,that's stupidity at it's highest peak and the coward OJUKWU had the audacity to use over 1m pigs as fodder cannon..ur tribe is the forefront in prostitution just go to Europe and see how ur topping the list,u have embarrassed Nigeria through various atrocities e.g. ritualism,419,Yahoo,fraud etc,to the essence of people asking if ur igbo before starting a business with u..disgurnted set of human begins..i spit on ur ancestors grave!
itchie:

Even your laughter is clearly that of a deranged lunatic. If anyone has lost touch with reality its you. How can You understand what it means to fight for a cause (not course as you ignorantly used above) when you have never stood or fought for anything in your miserable existence? Your disgraceful tribe is renowned for betrayal, cowardice and ass licking. Just say the word coward and the immediate name that comes to people's minds is that cursed people "yoruba" vultures!!! And I can easily tell, that even among your shameful and worthless race, a dimwitted dolt like you is the most worthless of the worthless, the very dregs and dust of the earth, a wretched and picayune nonentity. That's what you are!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
a course which objectives was not accomplish,that's stupidity at it's highest peak and the coward OJUKWU had the audacity to use over 1m pigs as fodder cannon..ur tribe is the forefront in prostitution just go to Europe and see how ur topping the list,u have embarrassed Nigeria through various atrocities e.g. ritualism,419,Yahoo,fraud etc,to the essence of people asking if ur igbo before starting a business with u..disgurnted set of human begins..i spit on ur ancestors grave!
Just look at this bloody ignoramus!!! So it is only causes that ended in victory that are good causes right? What a buffon!!! The fact that you are still using the word "course" instead of "cause" despite been corrected just shows how brain dead you are. Not only do I spit on the heads of the malodorous group of dunderheads you have as ancestors, I also spit on the ignominious bald head of your wretched cretin of a god called oduduwa the fallen demon for stupidly bequeathing to the world a group of the most imbecilic, pathetic, stenchy, hateful, nonsensical and totally wretched scoundrels that ever existed on earth. Yes that's what you and your useless race are from your ugly tiger claws autographed faces to the foolishness that emanates from your warped reasonings, everything about you reeks of vileness. What a disgraceful set of miscreants!!! Spits
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahah thx for the correction,i never claimed to know it all,but with ur intellect,u were still swindled and duped by the pigdiot cownu! what a pitty,u see how ur drugged induced brain can barely decipher fraud..bloody 3rd class citizen who doesn't have a say,slave!..disgrunted Igbo,u sound frustrated! send me ur mother let me settle ur family,so ull have a living

itchie:

Just look at this bloody ignoramus!!! So it is only causes that ended in victory that are good causes right? What a buffon!!! The fact that you are still using the word "course" instead of "cause" despite been corrected just shows how brain dead you are. Not only do I spit on the heads of the malodorous group of dunderheads you have as ancestors, I also spit on the ignominious bald head of your wretched cretin of a god called oduduwa the fallen demon for stupidly bequeathing to the world a group of the most imbecilic, pathetic, stenchy, hateful, nonsensical and totally wretched scoundrels that ever existed on earth. Yes that's what you and your useless race are from your ugly tiger claws autographed faces to the foolishness that emanates from your warped reasonings, everything about you reeks of vileness. What a disgraceful set of miscreants!!! Spits
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahah thx for the correction,i never claimed to know it all,but with ur intellect,u were still swindled and duped by the pigdiot cownu! what a pitty,u see how ur drugged induced brain can barely decipher fraud..bloody 3rd class citizen who doesn't have a say,slave!..disgrunted Igbo,u sound frustrated! send me ur mother let me settle ur family,so ull have a living
itchie:

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
I sound frustrated? Yes, I'm frustrated because I'm pained. I'm pained that a human being can be as dumb as you are, I'm pained that you can't use the brain God gave you for anything profitable, I'm pained that you're as repugnant as a skunk, I'm pained that you have no shame parading your stupidity all over the place, I'm pained that you turned out to be a dimwitted numskull after all your parents must have gone through to bring you up. You're just a nuisance with no value whatsoever to society
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
haha u shouldn't be worried nor pained about me,rather u should channel ur frustration to how delusional,stupid and daft ur ancestors could be to be fooled and fraud into sacrificing their useless life to the coward OJUKWU..primitive sets on entity..taje ur frustrated ass somewhere else,no one is running a charity here!
itchie:

I sound frustrated? Yes, I'm frustrated because I'm pained. I'm pained that a human being can be as dumb as you are, I'm pained that you can't use the brain God gave you for anything profitable, I'm pained that you're as repugnant as a skunk, I'm pained that you have no shame parading your stupidity all over the place, I'm pained that you turned out to be a dimwitted numskull after all your parents must have gone through to bring you up. You're just a nuisance with no value whatsoever to society
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
haha u shouldn't be worried nor pained about me,rather u should channel ur frustration to how delusional,stupid and daft ur ancestors could be to be fooled and fraud into sacrificing their useless life to the coward OJUKWU..primitive sets on entity..taje ur frustrated ass somewhere else,no one is running a charity here!
We know those who are in need of charity in Nigeria, the odiferous race of rapscallions called yorubas who have bred an entire generation of their young men to become touts and their women promiscuous single mothers who litter the entire place with bastard kids. Your lazy race celebrates and worship touts like oluomo and co as role models. What a ridiculous set of scallywags!!! Igbos are known for their ingenuity, dexterity and industrious nature. We don't take charity from anybody so save whatever pittance you have for your old age cos you will most likely be abandoned by the irresponsible generation of vagabonds that are springing up everywhere in your wretched skull mining republic
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
sorry for ur dad, for wasting his energy on ur mum just produce miscrant foolish dullard like you.
grin

But then that's just it isn't it? You're not humans. Multiple studies have spotted your genetic make up as closest to that of monkeys than any othet ethnic group which begs the question, where do we draw the line as to which primate is human or not? I refuse to believe such wretched hateful crude unsightly cretins aren't more beasts than man
itchie:

We know those who are in need of charity in Nigeria, the odiferous race of rapscallions called yorubas who have bred an entire generation of their young men to become touts and their women promiscuous single mothers who litter the entire place with bastard kids. Your lazy race celebrates and worship touts like oluomo and co as role models. What a ridiculous set of scallywags!!! Igbos are known for their ingenuity, dexterity and industrious nature. We don't take charity from anybody so save whatever pittance you have for your old age cos you will most likely be abandoned by the irresponsible generation of vagabonds that are springing up everywhere in your wretched skull mining republic
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
sorry for ur dad, for wasting his energy on ur mum just produce miscrant foolish dullard like you.
grin

But then that's just it isn't it? You're not humans. Multiple studies have spotted your genetic make up as closest to that of monkeys than any othet ethnic group which begs the question, where do we draw the line as to which primate is human or not? I refuse to believe such wretched hateful crude unsightly cretins aren't more beasts than man
What a pathetic retort!!! I feel as if i'm sparring with a juvenile. You're just a waste of time and space in God's universe. We would rather have had an inanimate object in your place because you're a totally reviling, good-for-nothing lowlife.I am sorry for those who have to cater for your pitiable ass because I know your type of lazy ass kids in "adult" bodies who still live off their parents like a parasitic leech.The kind of foolishness and idiocy you have exhibited is indicative of the kind of catastrophe your real life is. Miserable fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? / Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.