Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp (42050 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You see em poverty abroad no be small ting....
Poverty anywhere no be small tin

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by flatheads: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
if we are animals in a zoo,ur mom most be the bitch !!,slave and a destitute,u had no any other choice after being doped by pigdiot cownu,bitter pill to swallow.pathetic deluded fool!! this ipob jew is looking for a way to save face,very disgusting and disgruntled set of people..they never know what they want,bunch of two face delusional set of people..i spit at y,disgusting tribe
itchie:

What a pathetic retort!!! I feel as if i'm sparring with a juvenile. You're just a waste of time and space in God's universe. We would rather have had an inanimate object in your place because you're a totally reviling, good-for-nothing lowlife.I am sorry for those who have to cater for your pitiable ass because I know your type of lazy ass kids in "adult" bodies who still live off their parents like a parasitic leech.The kind of foolishness and idiocy you have exhibited is indicative of the kind of catastrophe your real life is. Miserable fool
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by itchie: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Igbos:
if we are animals in a zoo,ur mom most be the bitch !!,slave and a destitute,u had no any other choice after being doped by pigdiot cownu,bitter pill to swallow.pathetic deluded fool!! this ipob jew is looking for a way to save face,very disgusting and disgruntled set of people..they never know what they want,bunch of two face delusional set of people..i spit at y,disgusting tribe
Why do you keep regurgitating the same thing over and over? You must have reached the limit of your minuscule knowledge. What an irrelevant, fathead jackass you are. I'm not surprised, with the amount of knavery domiciled in your head, It's little wonder you don't have enough space for qualitative and quantitative reasoning. Dunderheaded bezonian!!! You better quit the stupidity and go make something reasonable out of your life jackass!!!
Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by cooljude(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Dont care, they all nigerians to me tongue

Lol. I understand

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Instead of them to think of how to return back to the country safe and sound, they are busy fighting their colleague, and they couldn't even take her to the hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.