Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) (47196 Views)

Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
A man identified as Samson has been stabbed to death in Delta while trying to separate fight at a filling station.According to report,he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. Samson and the manager pleaded with them to calm down.The manager even begged them not to fight at the station.
It was during the pleading that the boys had argument with Samson.One of them stabbed him on the head and neck.He was hurriedly rushed to James Hospital by them.The injuries were sutured by doctor.However, he later died after much pain.
When his friends called the manager,he told them that he handed the boy that stabbed him to an army officer at army check point in Amukpe.When the army officer was contacted, he said he handed the boy to police.When policemen were contacted,they denied that the boy was handed to them by the soldier.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Bizmagnet: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Nawa ooooo. RIP to the dead. I remembered that year two guys were fighting and I rushed in to separate them not knowing that one of the guys had carried a plank. Before I could say Jack Robbinson, I just felt heavy landing of plank on my back. It was as if trailer fell on me. I spent almost a month before I could get over the pains.
Since that day, I never ever try separating fighters. The only thing I do is pacify you before you move close to each other but once you start exchanging 'blows', I don reach my house. An average Nigerian is a jungle being who sees whoever challenges him as a goat that must be slaughtered. We need anger management experts in this country.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2019
What kind of stupid joke is this? What sort of bullshit is the manager, Army and Police officers saying?

Are they trying to hide the murderer?

Sometimes, jungle justice is necessary to end this level of gross stupidity.

By the way, this is me whenever I see two fools exchanging blows.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Japheth17: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2019
This is bad

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by tydi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Really..!! In other news.. I just saw a thief rushed to the hospital to be admitted treatment before the police will whisk him away..

Nawa.. Since he don reach here.. Olopka should have freed him nah.. 9ja shaa
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by freemanbubble: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
.......he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. 
It is good to always mind our business in life!

He came to buy fuel to watch the Champions league final, but now, he never got to know who won the finals!

What a sad way to go!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by McXponent(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Always learn to mind your own business... Moral lesson

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Reason i can never seperate fight. Let them not me
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
If I no fit separate people wey Dey smile & hug. then I no fit separate people wey Dey argue wey Dey fight. I no go even wait watch fight in the first place! . Hypocrisy no be good thing cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Olorun maje ka laja daran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Do people still make this mistakes, I mean trying to separate fights?
zoba88:
A man identified as Samson has been stabbed to death in Delta while trying to separate fight at a filling station.According to report,he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. Samson and the manager pleaded with them to calm down.The manager even begged them not to fight at the station.
It was during the pleading that the boys had argument with Samson.One of them stabbed him on the head and neck.He was hurriedly rushed to James Hospital by them.The injuries were sutured by doctor.However, he later died after much pain.
When his friends called the manager,he told them that he handed the boy that stabbed him to an army officer at army check point in Amukpe.When the army officer was contacted, he said he handed the boy to police.When policemen were contacted,they denied that the boy was handed to them by the soldier.

Nigerian police!! grin
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html

Even police no wan get hands for the matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78980841:
sad

look above you and see what the person posted. Is that normal bro? Also look below me and see what Amaka posted? Are you not seeing that this is now a full blown attack?
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oh no!!!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Issh! So sad! See where Good Samaritan landed him.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Serious
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
People won't hear.

Leave people fighting alone, if you want to help, call the police on them.

Police go make money on top their head.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry RIP, we should be careful in this country, it seems everybody is angry

1 Like

Wow! I don't understand why people still seperate fights o. Ever since one woman broke my uncle's head with a pail while trying to stop her from killing her husband, I stopped jumping in between two people fighting. I will just carry my small self and stay somewhere.

12 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What kind of stupid joke is this? What sort of bullshit is the manager, Army and Police officers saying?

Are they trying to hide the murderer?

Sometimes, jungle justice is necessary to end this level of gross stupidity.

By the way, this is me whenever I see two fools exchanging blows.

I think they've killed the murderer.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by JejeNaija(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
You go see fight wey no be your business you go still go dey form peace maker. Now see what you have done to your family.

RIP sha
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by iamezekwesiri: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
When to overfed adults decides to showcase their immaturity and stupidity in public, who am I to separate them?.... na me send dem work abi na me do wetin dey do dem?. I always change direction to avoid stories especially for streets of Lagos wey person fit turn you to a mediator...

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by lateezy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
May God continue to protect us
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Learn to mind your business!
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Uyi168: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
How i wish he had followed this piece of advice..
cry

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Publicly Strips Himself Naked In Lagos As Children Watch & Clap For Him / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) / Man Kills His Business Partner In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.