Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) (63750 Views)

Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Iwobi Scores And Assists As Everton Hammer Fleetwood Town In Carabao Cup / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ipodstinks: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Na 2-0 win this op they call trash? Is that how they trash club for your village?.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2018
His agent should get him out of liecestercity fast before they ruin him for us. This guy just need regular football to show his talent to the world

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Abeg my people when 2-0 become trashing? And Kelechi.. congrats.. again, pls up ur game WC is on us.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by CaptainGOOD: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:
Fleetwood grin grin grin grin

He should do with Real Madrid or Barcelona, then I would regard

Until u are signed by warri wolves for now just shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by histemple: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2018
G1ms:
First time he is scoring in Leicester grin

Angel Gabriel is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by hedonistical: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Idiotic reporting. What is "VAR". Yeah, some may know, anyone may Google it, but this is shameful and incompetent reporting.

Iheanacho was awarded a goal by the VAR, VAR is bla bla bla when bla bla.... It's common sense.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by deolurexy1(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Just be patient with God because when God decides to bless you, it will be historic!

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by histemple: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Most comments here are from drugs addicts.....when will our youths get sense....no wonder we av a dullard wit JSCE certificate as president just because our stupid n sensless youths allowed it...Shame on u Nigerian youths...

Who dash am JSCE? What he has is NEPA bill

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by proffblaze(m): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Congrat shocked cool
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by adejaresalami1(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2018
GGirll:
Igbos always representing in all facets of life...Very proud of my tribe...Igbo bu ike!! Congratulations iheanacho dear
Natural mumu
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by otipoju(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
How is this making history?? am I the only who think this is being exaggerated?? Is VAR counting a goal suppose to mean you've done something historical?? na wa o

Yes. It's historical but may not be phenomenal

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by phabulux: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:

A football club stronger than nasarawa united

At least, put the N in Nasarawa and U in United in capitalcheesy.

Just joking!
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2018
konfused:
Always proud and happy to see the Kpom-Kpom under the "I" and "O" of his name. That is the real writing of his name.

Igbo Amaka, proud to be an Igbo man

Kpom shouldn't be under "I".

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Genesils(m): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol... Good for him sha
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Until u are signed by warri wolves for now just shut up

grin grin
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by bidak(m): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngadvocate:
If that Coach get sense small, he will appreciate the potential of Iheanacho.

4-4-2 is the perfect formation for Leicester. Iheanacho and Vardy upfront.

Meanwhile, Bubari has got something to campaign with.

APC for 2019 will be like President Bubari Change Reform in Nigerian Football motivated one of our boys to break British record.
Even iff they play 4-4-2 he will still be in sub , he is the number four striker on there pecking order behind vardy, slimani, okazaki,
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by mayoor15(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Abjay97:
A Nigerian in the History books... A MIRACLE!!!
Congrats bro.. you will shine in Russia 2018 World Cup
LOLS, that's even if he makes the provisional squad

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by mayoor15(m): 2:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngadvocate:
If that Coach get sense small, he will appreciate the potential of Iheanacho.

4-4-2 is the perfect formation for Leicester. Iheanacho and Vardy upfront.

Meanwhile, Bubari has got something to campaign with.

APC for 2019 will be like President Bubari Change Reform in Nigerian Football motivated one of our boys to break British record.
A potential taking over 110 pounds per week....Baba, over a year a goal some of you were comparing him with Gabriel Jesus and Messi, castigating PEP, but this same PEP has transformed Sane, Sterling who are in their early 20s with Jesus usurping Kun a times in the season. Guess that same man hates him and am sure sane and sterling are pure whites, see, ihenacho's problem is attitudinal and poor advisers, I repeat again he is no where near the quality of Gabriel Jesus that is why he can't even displace Okazaki or Slimani in Leicester. Football has grown pass the selfish game, even a Luis Suarez plays for the team first before he thinks of a goal, besides, kelechi has refused to develop himself but why will he when he collects more than Mikel did while in Chelsea per week at his age. Why do you think no club is willing to take him on loan in January, his wages, that same wage was what his selfish dad was trying to force man city to increase when pep discarded him from city, but who will do that for a tactically unaware player, definitely I won't, kelechi's family should ditch their selfish interest and tell their lad to improve his all round game, if he doesn't do that, he will end up playing in teams like Fleetwood and bristol city. Don't tell me Pep, Shakespeare and Puel all hates black.....If they all refused to play him, its because he lacks the quality to play for the team, the boy needs to check himself

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by mayoor15(m): 2:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Deepfreezer:
His agent should get him out of liecestercity fast before they ruin him for us. This guy just need regular football to show his talent to the world
Talents after 5 years, please say something else, the reason ronaldo took over the world was not because of talent nor game time but HARDWORK, tell the boy to up his game, then he will get game time, if he goes to even Fleetwood today and maintains the same attitude, he will still end up on the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Lumig: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Abjay97:
A Nigerian in the History books... A MIRACLE!!!
Congrats bro.. you will shine in Russia 2018 World Cup
Miracle? What kind of miracle is that?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by meemaa: 3:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....
If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account ( dmikemda@gmail.com for details of d account)
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please dont ignore if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 17, 2018
So glad to see this Iheanacho scoring again. I just hope he maintains the tempo ahead of the World Cup.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
How is this making history?? am I the only who think this is being exaggerated?? Is VAR counting a goal suppose to mean you've done something historical?? na wa o

Yes

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Kpom shouldn't be under "I".

You don’t know your Igbo alphabets then.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ikorodureporta: 3:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Some of these clubs fit kill some1 career like them almost end Victor Moses career. Iheanacho, u betta go find club wey go giv u more playing time

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ignis: 3:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Please what is VAR?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by DeRay98(m): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Nah. I suggest you join the herdsmen FC. You'll be fit enough...

See deadly upper cut! Ref please stop the fight, his opponent is too dazed to fight on grin

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by donbenie(m): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
What is a Fleetwood?
A team good enough to have forced Leicester City to an FA Cup rematch at a stage the Cup holders Arsenal where knocked out..this is the FA Cup,don't belittle any Team.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by oilofgladness1(m): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2018
He deserves better playing time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.