Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) (63751 Views)

Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Iwobi Scores And Assists As Everton Hammer Fleetwood Town In Carabao Cup / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by maafen: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Galaticos444:
he's 4rm d rising Sun.Nigeria is a zoo

Which animal are you in the Zoo antelope or squirrel?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by maafen: 4:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Career is back!
Rejected stone now becoming the corner stone.
When no club wanted to buy you on loan... lol.
Guess manager will now have a rethink.
Grateful on this day you resurrected your dying career. When all hope was lost.
At a point even your own people never wanted to associate with you to follow them to go World Cup.
You're now the IHE ANACHO.
All this just for scoring 2 goals?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by kaakaoo: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2018
everything in England is history
rubbish
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ogbonti: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Kelechi Iheanacho makes FA Cup history again. Last year he became the first fourth substitute, now he's the first to be awarded a goal by a VAR...

Respect man......Higher level !!!! smiley

I am the 100th person to like this post grin

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by talk2emma: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Nah. I suggest you join the herdsmen FC. You'll be fit enough...

Herdsmen FC. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Dantedasz(m): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Thrash,thrashed, thrashing.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:32am On Jan 17, 2018
ayourbamie:
Tribalism will come in soon
Already set in
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by otokx(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by venoc200(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:
Fleetwood grin grin grin grin

He should do with Real Madrid or Barcelona, then I would regard
oga i'm sure u didn't see the match,he would do it against any team if he were to be playing in a better team like man city..vardy wouldn't have scored in a high tempo game like that..fleetwood fought from the begining to the end,so let us try to appreciate our own abeg

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
maafen:

All this just for scoring 2 goals?
You know that feeling.
Not just scoring 2 goals. Given more time he would have made it a hat-trick.
Do you know the last time dude scored for Leicester City?
3-1 home win against Leeds in the Carabao Cup on October 24, 2017. I'm happy he just resurrected his dying career and creating the first history with the VAR... was a historic decision because that was the first time ever in English football that a goal would be awarded after a VAR review.
Especially when your career is at stake. He really tried. Has added value to his transfer market. Isn't easy naa.
Let's appreciate our own abeg.
You didn't watch that match, did you?
Fleetwood was a bone in the neck. He saved their ass.
He was blamed seriously after the match between Huddersfield, then the last two draws against Chelsea and Fleetwood. If he had drawn or lost yesterday's match, Nacho would have seen himself in Egypt clubs.
Now other bigger clubs should be looking out for him and I know he would do better even in MU.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by MossLuv: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:
Fleetwood grin grin grin grin

He should do with Real Madrid or Barcelona, then I would regard

the one he scored against Argentina how much regard have you accord him?

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by abhamza(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2018
nys one

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2018
jhydebaba:
No be achievement joor. Win African Footballer of the year first.

Beef.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by VitaminB12(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2018
GGirll:
Igbos always representing in all facets of life...Very proud of my tribe...Igbo bu ike!! Congratulations iheanacho dear
Igbo Amaka. Otu umunwanyi anyi wu upeke wuru so mmanu anwu.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Look for a club that guarantees first team football and not yeye record. No time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Kudos to him
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by royalamour(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
What is a Fleetwood?

A football club stronger than Bafana bafana.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Chevronstaff: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2018
ogbonti:

I am the 100th person to like this post grin
cheesy cheesy smiley.. grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Duru009(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
World cup sure 4 u !
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by ikemesit4477: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
jhydebaba:
No be achievement joor. Win African Footballer of the year first.
is little by little stop hating!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by apholaryn: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2018
GGirll:

I won't dignify you by replying you again cos I'm sure you cursed n will continue to be cursed till you stop it hatred against Igbos....this d last 're I will talk to you...
huh!...hatred? Dummy bye..cant waste my time ön a dull sumbori.lol
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by CaptainGOOD: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2018
mayoor15:
A potential taking over 110 pounds per week....Baba, over a year a goal some of you were comparing him with Gabriel Jesus and Messi, castigating PEP, but this same PEP has transformed Sane, Sterling who are in their early 20s with Jesus usurping Kun a times in the season. Guess that same man hates him and am sure sane and sterling are pure whites, see, ihenacho's problem is attitudinal and poor advisers, I repeat again he is no where near the quality of Gabriel Jesus that is why he can't even displace Okazaki or Slimani in Leicester. Football has grown pass the selfish game, even a Luis Suarez plays for the team first before he thinks of a goal, besides, kelechi has refused to develop himself but why will he when he collects more than Mikel did while in Chelsea per week at his age. Why do you think no club is willing to take him on loan in January, his wages, that same wage was what his selfish dad was trying to force man city to increase when pep discarded him from city, but who will do that for a tactically unaware player, definitely I won't, kelechi's family should ditch their selfish interest and tell their lad to improve his all round game, if he doesn't do that, he will end up playing in teams like Fleetwood and bristol city. Don't tell me Pep, Shakespeare and Puel all hates black.....If they all refused to play him, its because he lacks the quality to play for the team, the boy needs to check himself

Hater!!. Go drink poison!!.
Same iheanacho that scored week in week out under Pellegrini. Amd against big themes.

And who told u HIS DAD TIRED TO FORCE INCREASE OF HIS PAY. undecided. thats a fat lie from pit of hell.
HATE smell everywhere on ur comment.
I bet my ass if u are not a yoruba person i will deactivate my account.

All thr negative comments i have reading here are from yorubas.. u gat nothing on igbos
keep hating while the guy make his millions !!
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by mayoor15(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Hater!!. Go drink poison!!.
Same iheanacho that scored week in week out under Pellegrini. Amd against big themes.

And who told u HIS DAD TIRED TO FORCE INCREASE OF HIS PAY. undecided. thats a fat lie from pit of hell.
HATE smell everywhere on ur comment.
I bet my ass if u are not a yoruba person i will deactivate my account.

KILL URSELF HATER!!
You know after this, I have no need to reply you cos really, just like kelechi you need check yourself bro, in 4 years he has had 4 coaches and only 1 used to play him as sub then cos he absolutely had no choice cos he was short of strikers, maybe you need to ask God for wisdom, you need a quadruple dose of it bro.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by IkpuMmadu: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Kelechi Iheanacho makes FA Cup history again. Last year he became the first fourth substitute, now he's the first to be awarded a goal by a VAR...

Is it that Igbo boy ?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by CaptainGOOD: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2018
mayoor15:
You know after this, I have no need to reply you cos really, just like kelechi you need check yourself bro, in 4 years he has had 4 coaches and only 1 used to play him as sub then cos he absolutely had no choice cos he was short of strikers, maybe you need to ask God for wisdom, you need a quadruple dose of it bro.

IHEANACHO IS FAR WISER THAN U AND WILL FOREVA BE WISER THAN U TILL THE WORLD ENDS..thats why he has made it in life and u are still here analyzing and hating on him.

U miserable hater..
Success will neva come ur ways if u keep hating on some1's success.

Just go through the post again and see all the hate comments are comming from yorubas. And dont tell me thats a coincidence. undecided
GO AND DRINK POISON!!..
he will keep making his money.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2018
So because he's the first person that VAR awarded a goal ppl are shouting igbo dis and dat up and down. This is the same guy dat can't even bench a 31 yr old player in his team & if he's that good Leicester wouldn't have bought another striker this transfer window. This is just some record on paper.
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by davires: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Pls what's VAR?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by darealsola(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Chevronstaff:

plz whats a var
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by BruncleZuma: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
royalamour:

A football club stronger than Bafana bafana.

I was expecting you to say Zamalek or Al Ahli grin grin grin grin you go call Bafana Bafana
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Shakitibob0: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngadvocate:
If that Coach get sense small, he will appreciate the potential of Iheanacho.

4-4-2 is the perfect formation for Leicester. Iheanacho and Vardy upfront.

Meanwhile, Bubari has got something to campaign with.

APC for 2019 will be like President Bubari Change Reform in Nigerian Football motivated one of our boys to break British record.
Is he better than Okazaki? Make the guy still day relax for bench abeg
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Shakitibob0: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

IHEANACHO IS FAR MORE WISER THAT U AND WILL FOREVA BE WISER THAT U TILL THE WORLD ENDS..thats why he has made it in life and u are still here analyzing and hating on him.

U miserable hater..
Success will neva come ur ways if u keep hating on some1's success.

Just go through the post again and see all the hate comments are comming from yorubas. And dont tell me thats a coincidence. undecided
GO AND DRINK POISON!!..
he will keep making his money.
Hahahahaha..This curse too much nau?
Re: Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2018
he should please keep it up and put his mind in subsequent games for him to do well in the forthcoming world cup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.