Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night (3365 Views)

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Ken4Christ: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Are there Holy Ghost filled believers there? When you don't know what to do, start praising God. There is power in praise. God can cause confusion in their midst and they will destroy one another.

Don't be afraid. They sent the notice ahead to put fear in you. And when you let fear in, the door is opened for the enemy to attack.

Pray more in tongues. I am praying for you all.

Give your life to Jesus If you haven't done so. This will ensure you don't go to hell if you die.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Ken4Christ: 2:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Those ready to fight should hide in clusters in strategic locations. Lay ambush for them. Allow them in while a few will flee as though in terror. Then, follow from behind and attack. If they are with guns, use your guns by focusing on targets while taking cover.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by ItsTutsi(m): 2:39am On Jan 17, 2018
I don't know much about war but certainly neither do u! look at ur instructions like some sort of "metal gear solid",u think this is a game or a movie..its not funny trying to be stupid!
CaptainJeffry:
What do you know about wars? A brother is crying for help and all you do is sit behind that cockroach infested box you call computer to type rubbish. sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
I don't know much about war but certainly neither do u! look at ur instructions like some sort of "metal gear solid",u think this is a game or a movie..its not funny trying to be stupid!
I don't wanna be mean to you, please get the hell outta my mention.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by ItsTutsi(m): 2:43am On Jan 17, 2018
take me to court!
CaptainJeffry:
I don't wanna be mean to you, please get the hell outta my mention.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:59am On Jan 17, 2018
uzeba:
mehn... this one na serious matter ooo....
wetin I go advice you na to pray, carry any available weapon and do wetin ya mind tell you...

these people no be human being again ooo
I can't imagine human being slicing someone's throat like goat....

that one Na human being again...
e Don turn vampire na..

Absolutely these pple are no longer humans they have become bloodthirsty vampires.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
You are very right bro.....This are the people i have confronted before in herds and i tell you what you have to be a supernatural being yourself to confront this sets of demon.....I was very deep in this occult shit then and in the end all of them just have to take their leave one by one like mumu because i was on fire then with juju...lol....Thank God i am saved now...90% of this fulani herdsman are nothing but demon in human form and they only take delight in blood flow...They move about with assorted charms and sometimes ordinary gun might not be enough...And that is why there is need for every community to raise a locate vigilante for a frontal defense while the rest of the people can always serve to compliment in defense..Stay safe bro...If you cant stand it go and take a shield where safe..life has got no duplicate...Buhari is surely on a Jihadic mission and dont expect any help whatsoever from him because himself is a high grade demon in human form...This is no super story!
Can you stop lying ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by RZArecta2(m): 3:52am On Jan 17, 2018
mrvitalis:

Can you stop lying ?
can you prove he is lying ?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2018
RZArecta2:
can you prove he is lying ?
Lol he was deep in cultism
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Lying as how Bro??..That what i said didnt happen or what?
This is a faceless forum and you dont know anything about me...Even though it might sound like a super story all what i said there is nothing but absolute truth and i have no reason whatsoever to convince you with any lies!
This is part of my life experiences and it is all in the past now.
mrvitalis:

Can you stop lying ?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Warship: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2018
In the end, Biafrans are terrorists while Fulani herdsmen terrorists are heroes.

GOWON: Go On With One Nigeria.

" We sacrificed half a million lives to keep Nigeria One." Tiv ex military men.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Warship: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
This is a faceless forum and you dont know anything about me...Even though it might sound like a super story all what i said there is nothing but absolute truth and i have no reason whatsoever to convince you with any lies!

Ignore that small boy who thinks we are talking about APC here.

Natural elements eg Stones Woods Oil when combined with prayers, can kill a human being possessing charms.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 4:02am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Lol your spiritual power is so fake Cos there is nothing like that and you know it

Can't you just stop I'm not people you can deceive
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Just look at the way your talking assuredly even when you dont know me??..No be only my spiritual power is not real..Lol
I know you are trying to pull my legs anyway so that you can get to hear more..But the truth is you can even be charmed through whatever device you might be using to message me here and that is how potent demonic spiritual power is...Not to even talk of your picture?..But Jesus power supersedes them all!!
I really dont know but i have this strange feeling that you once or you still belong to something mere looking at your picture??.That is by the way but i will reiterate for the very last time that all what i said is nothing but the truth..Have you ever heard of owo or gbetugbetu??..Now you are certainly lost?
Dont make me remind those past..I am done talking
mrvitalis:

Lol your spiritual power is so fake Cos there is nothing like that and you know it

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Just look at the way your talking assuredly even when you dont know me??..No be only my spiritual power is not real..Lol
I know you are trying to pull my legs anyway so that you can get to hear more..But the truth is you can even be charmed through whatever device you might be using to message me here and that is how potent demonic spiritual power is...Not to even talk of your picture?..But Jesus power supersedes them all!!
I really dont know but i have this strange feeling that you once or you still belong to something mere looking at your picture??.That is by the way but i will reiterate for the very last time that all what i said is nothing but the truth..Have you ever heard of owo or gbetugbetu??..Now you are certainly lost?
Dont make me remind those past..I am done talking
Charm me

You smoke weed ?
Stop lying to your self nigga
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:32am On Jan 17, 2018
And who do you think you are that you cant be charmed??It is like you dont even know the grave implication of leaving your pics openly on a faceless forum like this...And here your are mouthing off..lol
And you tactfully avoided the question i asked??
I have said my own and its bye for now! The earlier you change this your childish delusion the better for you.
mrvitalis:

Charm me

You smoke weed ?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Warship: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2018
mrvitalis:

Charm me

You smoke weed ?

Your deactivated moniker as of then was lyginus or lygnis or lygnus although I can not spell it well but I can still remember that it is something close to any of these words.

I remember you do claim to be from Mbaise & was an avowed hater of Biafra.
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:51am On Jan 17, 2018
What is the update from your ends bro??..I hope you are safe?
I pray God guides and protect you and your family.
daskid130:
We the people of Ardo-kola local government just receive information from this fulani people this night by 10:00 pm the said we should prepare and be ready for them. This is my 17 years in Taraba state [Ardo-kola local government] and we have never had any misunderstanding with our self, even we the igbo here in Taraba are living happy but this fulani people are trying to put sand in our gari. We need ur prayer pls

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Okoroawusa: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2018
This guy dey wind una
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by SalamRushdie: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
mrvitalis:

yet Buhari keeps deceiving you grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
And who do you think you are that you cant be charmed??It is like you dont even know the grave implication of leaving your pics openly on a faceless forum like this...And here your are mouthing off..lol
And you tactfully avoided the question i asked??
I have said my own and its bye for now! The earlier you change this your childish delusion the better for you.
You were in a cult and can Charm me with my pics you couldn't charm the richest man in your village or state to transfer money to you

Tar go and sit down
You think am the type you lie to

Stop lying to your self you didn't , don't and can't have any spiritual power

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Paretomaster(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
OP Update the house.. ..assuming your head is still on your neck.. ...
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Well what ever rocks your boat....Who do you think you are that i will be lying to??..That message was not even addressed to you in the first place..The earlier you engage your brain and synchronize it with the reality of life the better for...For all i care you might even be gay or bisexual just like your Governor Okorocha....Imo state is in a deep satanic mess where the government house is now a brothel where asses like yours are been oiled and drilled on daily basis....And no government appointment can be given without you submitting your ass..Lol....Even your useless Governor was given a resounding slap by a ghost and he had to run to India to get the same spiritual treatment you are disparaging...Anyways he came back from India with a special type of madness and it can only get worse for him.
I am done with you wimp...So you can now go and have your ass drilled in Imo state government house.
mrvitalis:

You were in a cult and can Charm me with my pics you couldn't charm the richest man in your village or state to transfer money to you

Tar go and sit down
You think am the type you lie to

Stop lying to your self you didn't , don't and can't have any spiritual power
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
You dey mind that senile wuss that is under the satanic spell of change thinking he is got a life to live and feeling funky.
But i just burst his bubble..He is a man-wife to Okorocha and you really dont expect him to be sane..Lol
SalamRushdie:

yet Buhari keeps deceiving you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well what ever rocks your boat....Who do you think you are that i will be lying to??..That message was not even addressed to you in the first place..The earlier you engage your brain and synchronize it with the reality of life the better for...For all i care you might even be gay or bisexual just like your Governor Okorocha....Imo state is in a deep satanic mess where the government house is now a brothel where asses like yours are been oiled and drilled on daily basis....And no government appointment can be given without you submitting your ass..Lol....Even your useless Governor was given a resounding slap by a ghost and he had to run to India to get the same spiritual treatment you are disparaging...Anyways he came back from India with a special type of madness and it can only get worse for him.
I am done with you wimp...So you can now go and have your ass drilled in Imo state government house.

Lol being gay is not any one business except your a closet gay

Tell me my Bitcion wallet id then I know you have supernatural power

See this Mumu no go find job keep deceiving your self that you have juju power
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
You can really see that i am downloading your life history for you and now you asking me for your bitcoin ID?..Surely you must be afraid now because i know too much? You have obviously lost your mind....Definitely having your ass oiled and drilled by Okorocha is none of my business...It is your leaky ass, your pampers, your miserable life and strictly your problem...I am duly engaged in a fruitful life voyage and i will not have to submit my ass just like yours to feed daily.
You can now crawl back on your kneels to the gay club you call government house in Imo and have your ass drilled by Okorocha or Madumere.
Bye sissy!
mrvitalis:

Lol being gay is not any one business except your a closet gay

Tell me my Bitcion wallet id then I know you have supernatural power

See this Mumu no go find job keep deceiving your self that you have juju power
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by mrvitalis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
You can really see that i am downloading your life history for you and now you asking me for your bitcoin ID?..Surely you must be afraid now because i know too much? You have obviously lost your mind....Definitely having your ass oiled and drilled by Okorocha is none of my business...It is your leaky ass, your pampers, your miserable life and strictly your problem...I am duly engaged in a fruitful life voyage and i will not have to submit my ass just like yours to feed daily.
You can now crawl back on your kneels to the gay club you call government house in Imo and have your ass drilled by Okorocha or Madumere.
Bye sissy!
Lol if your juju was effective it could have told you I have been anti okorocha from my sec school days and never liked him and haven't changed my mind

I know you're having fantasies about my ass but the truth is it would never happen not even for $100bn

So you can take my pics and self-service with them that's all you get

Fake cultist ( like how can someone fake he is a cultist )

Go n sleep
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
In the end it might seem like i made a mistake conversing with a dunce and a cretinous dunderhead like you in the first place..I actually thought you still have some brain left in your hollow head...So now you are going to deny your man-wife Okorocha?..You have been against him since you are in secondary school?? Lol...Internet never forgets so you just cant cover your leaky ass by denying your gay club patrons.
Fake cultist?? is there ever anything like that??...Your level of daftness is quite astounding...That you have sold your miserable gayly soul to one useless Odin or Grandpa doesn't give you the authority to question me or my past.
You are obviously a kid anyways and i do hope you dont continue with this your crass delusion when you finally get posted for your NYSC(that i did many years ago).
This is the last you are getting from me and i am done throwing tantrums up and down with a brainless kid.
mrvitalis:

Lol if your juju was effective it could have told you I have been anti okorocha from my sec school days and never liked him and haven't changed my mind

I know you're having fantasies about my ass but the truth is it would never happen not even for $100bn

So you can take my pics and self-service with them that's all you get

Fake cultist ( like how can someone fake he is a cultist )

Go n sleep
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2021
ItsTutsi:
hahaha bcuz u think life is a movie right
hahahaha
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by superCleanworks(m): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2021
OP .... what is the situation report?
Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by KosiGee(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2021
daskid130:
bro this people uses charm the use to disappear that is why vigilantee go first be4 police

That’s the negative and defeatist mentality that enable the Fulani bandits to succeed. Spreading myths about their prowess is part of the effective psychological tools that help them.

Fulanis do not disappear. They will come when you are sleeping. Banish that disappearing thoughts out of your mind.

Alert the military and police. They are not trustworthy but that’s the first thing to do, form vigilante, arm yourself, form and get involved in a vigilante group. Guard your terrain day and night. They will send spies to monitor and assess the security situation in your place. Patrol and show your readiness. Watch out for new and suspicious faces.
I don’t know what you do or what brought you there but it’s advisable for some of you to sleep by day and guard by night. 200 of you can be a confusion. Divide yourself in groups of 10 or 20, monitor movements and cover your perimeter area. You can also assess entry points and have people watch them and communicate threats to the heads of each group.

If you don’t have weapons to defend yourself, you’ll need to ask yourself what you are doing there. Leave if you think the threat is real and you can’t do anything about it.

About the prayers….do that in thanksgiving after you’ve ambushed and nullified Fulanis madness not before.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2021
But lai Mohammed said they nationalist who believe in one Nigeria and they are not terrorist because they don't have flag but common criminals

My advice pic below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Notice How Nepa Took Off The Light / IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria / Onitsha: A City With No Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.