Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 (3584 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos / Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Donald Duke 2019. What Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Duke2019: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2018
For starters, do you know that Mr. Donald Duke has been the only Nigerian Governor who served and was not listed by EFCC for any corruption charge? You can read more about it Here on BBC

According to his page on Wikipedia, He created the idea of the Obudu Ranch International Mountain Race and the race grew to become one of the most lucrative mountain running competitions in the world under his stewardship. In 2005, he created a special reserve fund for the state meant to ‘‘hedge against economic downturn, and the inevitable rainy day’’. This was meant to cushion the effect of unforeseeable economic challenges that may occasion uncertainty in the state's Internally generated revenue, as well as monthly allocation from the federal government.

Donald Duke initiated the Tinapa Resort project as a way to boost business and tourism in the state. Over $350 million was spent on initial development before phase 1 opening in April 2007. The BBC reported in September 2006 that Governor Duke was the only governor specifically mentioned as not being under investigation by the federal Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Four other governors were also reported as not under investigation but their names were not released.)

Duke is a man with results, therefore, i will urge well meaning Nigerians to come together, and REDEEM out future.

It's Time To Get Things Right!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ItsTutsi(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2018
mtswww it's with the 5% u want to make him president!?! grin undecided...go to the north and see whether anyone knows him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by itycyril: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2018

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Duke2019: 1:52am On Jan 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
mtswww it's with the 5% u want to make him president!?! grin undecided...go to the north and see whether anyone knows him

There;s no room for Negativity here, and we will not waste out time arguing on this thread.The statistics are there and the facts are unquestionable. You can go check them out.

This thread has it;s own purpose and no one can derail it.

Nevertheless, Do you know that DD gave way for Yar'Adua in 2007? Yar'Adua is known to be one of the best Presidents Nigeria ever had, unfortunately, death took him away. Duke knew he was real deal because Duke himself is also a real deal...

14 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by zendy: 1:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Stop wasting your time on Donald Duke Presidency, nobody will vote for him outside his home state.

The Presidency of Nigeria is not about how qualified a person is.

The presidency of Nigeria is about what ethnic group you come from

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Duke2019: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2018
[size=2pt]mank1234 tuoyoojo bizhop01 Fxwarrior mamaafrik Sagay212 Viking007 jefy fuckpro DeRay98 Turantula lookingfly. lookingfly MrPristine Weselion EkopSparoAyara yurLink prixm realisticwise namdo YQRS rainview delugajackson summerky truthstands12 babadee1 wambosamuel1980 lexy2014. MDGsVISIBLE FRESHG Ochoiho oaktown101 Sttropez2 Tocheagle ProjectNaija simongonner MDGsVISIBLE ndukwejoe Inyanga MrChad adeoba2008 CioAngels MrUtech nezzar zoedew Okwyjesus CarlsJaz567 jomonic lumzybo Fawklicant Xtopher123. 4FACEADELEKE Shaev7 ThaCayman innocential3032 sunsewa16 MrPristine PierreDeFermath SpeedGod SoNature HSfoundation truthstands12 fantastic1 HAH mavinc4u v Charly68 dingbang emperorzillion halfcurrent DeRay98 Shikena Galaticos444 Kiakia famzynet 2sexynet blessingsonflee Bibidear. nezzar Chukazu mideactive greendemocrats ClumsyFlimsy Amberon Bofoy4 Bofoy4 walosky Omo oniya1 Yeligray 9jakohai CornFooPanda dapolaw Nightingale99 MichaelBukamzy honey001 wink2015 computer0810 WinkWrld prof22 Lanruze ignis eliash Annie939 emmalord eTECTIVe Osolo1 flyca HSfoundation Bibidear Ebonyigist ClintonNzedimma Hunry omoharry 4FACEADELEKE DWJOBScom Aniwhyte lumzybo[/size]

Thanks for choosing to be a part of this team... It's time to make this work.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Duke2019: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2018
zendy:
Stop wasting your time on Donald Duke Presidency, nobody will vote for him outside his home state.

The Presidency of Nigeria is not about how qualified a person is.

The presidency of Nigeria is about what ethnic group you come from

That;s why we are where we are... It;s not about winning or ethnicity. It's about doing the right thing and being able to live with yourself irrespective of the outcome. To be bound by ethnicity or party is to be a slave. I choose to be free.

7 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2018
height of stupidity in my own opinion. Nigerians are ingrate! dying of ignorance which is very bad . my mistake shouldn't be generalized. i still strike for change come 2019. Nigeria will be better
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by zendy: 2:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke2019:

That;s why we are where we are... It;s not about winning or ethnicity. It's about doing the right thing and being able to live with yourself irrespective of the outcome. To be bound by ethnicity or party is to be a slave. I choose to be free.

Wake up from your dream, you have been a slave since the British created Nigeria and the slave ownership has moved on to the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy. And you can be sure tjat the oligarchy only cares about power. Someone like Duke from a minority has no chance of winning the Presidency of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 17, 2018
cool
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ItsTutsi(m): 2:58am On Jan 17, 2018
there is nothing like negativity here but bare facts! how are u going to project his image and convince us northerners to vote for him,the truth is a comoner up north doesn't know much about him

unless ull depend.on ur 5% to make wonders,i see no threat to Buhari in whatsoever..even the pigdiot bleaching cownu,ffk and fayose have a better chance than this bobrisky look alike
Duke2019:

There;s no room for Negativity here, and we will not waste out time arguing on this thread.The statistics are there and the facts are unquestionable. You can go check them out.

This thread has it;s own purpose and no one can derail it.

Nevertheless, Do you know that DD gave way for Yar'Adua in 2007? Yar'Adua is known to be one of the best Presidents Nigeria ever had, unfortunately, death took him away. Duke knew he was real deal because Duke himself is also a real deal...
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ItsTutsi(m): 3:15am On Jan 17, 2018
what is great and productive about this bobrisky look alike!? undecided,pls don't take us as fools,what's his achievements apart from some cherry picked accomplishments in the confine of his state!!? undecided..

there are some governors out there with the some degree of achievment and developement in their state,so Donalds scenario is nothig different and special

don't try to overelaborate and exaggerate his prowess in ur desperate attempt to score a cheap political point,he stands no chance against Buhari,there not even in the same level and certainly ur 5% can't take him anywhere

until u convince me with tangible facts,as far as I'm concern,there is nothing special about him..as ur only projecting him for ur hate and desperate attempt.to remove buhari
itycyril:

This is why Nigeria is backward.

Find a good product they'll question his popularity down North.

Present anything else but a good product they'll clap because it's popular.

Failed citizens wouldn't see anything good in building a formidable force to make way for a great and united Nation where Productivity beats activity.

A nation where steady peace, progress and prosperity would reign supreme.

Sometimes I don't truly know where we're headed with such sickening mentality.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ItsTutsi(m): 3:24am On Jan 17, 2018
what is great and productive about this bobrisky look alike!? undecided,pls don't take us as fools,what's his achievements apart from some cherry picked accomplishments in the confine of his state!!? undecided..

there are some governors out there with the some degree of achievment and developement in their state,so Donalds scenario is nothig different and special

don't try to overelaborate and exaggerate his prowess in ur desperate attempt to score a cheap political point,he stands no chance against Buhari,they are not even in the same level and certainly ur 5% can't take him anywhere

until u convince me with tangible facts,as far as I'm concern,there is nothing special about him..as ur only projecting him for ur hate and desperate attempt.to remove buhari
itycyril:

This is why Nigeria is backward.

Find a good product they'll question his popularity down North.

Present anything else but a good product they'll clap because it's popular.

Failed citizens wouldn't see anything good in building a formidable force to make way for a great and united Nation where Productivity beats activity.

A nation where steady peace, progress and prosperity would reign supreme.

Sometimes I don't truly know where we're headed with such sickening mentality.
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ignis: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Present.
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by funlord(m): 4:22am On Jan 17, 2018
Someone done see alert! cheesy
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by LionDeLeo: 4:26am On Jan 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:

don't try to overelaborate and exaggerate his prowess in ur desperate attempt to score a cheap political point,he stands no chance against Buhari,they are not even in the same level and certainly ur 5% can't take him anywhere

Whatever is not done their own way, they will tell you that is why Nigeria is backward.

I still wonder why their places are not the most advanced. angry

Despite the free fall the ousted president subjected our foreign reserve to in the midst of a lot of government income with nothing to show other than cheap rice, they will still tell you voting him out is the reason for Nigeria's backwardness.

Personally, I have the feeling Duke is a presentable candidate that can give apc a tough time, and indeed, I will cast my vote for him, but the whole crap of calling everything not done in their own way as a reason for Nigeria's backwardness is damn too irritating. I just hope they don't end up ruining the ex-governor's ambition with this their brand of politics. (Good Cross Riverians and the entire SSners should pls beg them) grin

Duke might not be very popular in the core North, but he is very sellable anywhere in Nigeria today as a presidential candidate, that is why campaign is an integral part of politics, all the odds are on his side. But with the apparent approach being taken by these people for selling him now, I'm afraid, the stage might seem being prepared for a repeat of 2015 shock and most likely trigger another bia bia or nothing. cheesy

I know they are coming to demand for my head, so let me come and be going before they arrive. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by voxsaint(f): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke is good but I doubt if he can win a presidential election due to his geographical region. That is the, take it or leave it. To win a presidential election you need a good number of votes from the North, SouthEast, South south. Duke is only known in some regions in South south.

But I wish such a man can become our president. He has the brain to lead Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by delugajackson: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke2019:

I've always been an ardent supporter of Mr Duke. I can't wait to see him become president. I'm glad to be part of this team.

5 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by simongonner: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2018
nice thread... please no time for negativity here.. Donald Duke for president..

5 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Godjone(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
If they will agree, thiS man should be Nigerias next president. Tyrant buhari should go home in shame and chains

3 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2018
voxsaint:
Duke is good but I doubt if he can win a presidential election due to his geographical region. That is the, take it or leave it. To win a presidential election you need a good number of votes from the North, SouthEast, South south. Duke is only known in some regions in South south.

But I wish such a man can become our president. He has the brain to lead Nigeria.

On the contrary, Duke's popularity has a national spread especially amongst the youth who form a majority of voters. He certainly has a good chance of winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by simongonner: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2018
ProjectNaija:

On the contrary, Duke's popularity has a national spread especially amongst the youth who form a majority of voters. He certainly has a good chance of winning.
He has a very good chance of winning.. He is the best candidate for 2019 presidential election

4 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by sebali: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2018
If he runs, he has my vote

4 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by MrPristine: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke2019:
For starters, do you know that Mr. Donald Duke has been the only Nigerian Governor who served and was not listed by EFCC for any corruption charge? You can read more about it Here on BBC

According to his page on Wikipedia, He created the idea of the Obudu Ranch International Mountain Race and the race grew to become one of the most lucrative mountain running competitions in the world under his stewardship. In 2005, he created a special reserve fund for the state meant to ‘‘hedge against economic downturn, and the inevitable rainy day’’. This was meant to cushion the effect of unforeseeable economic challenges that may occasion uncertainty in the state's Internally generated revenue, as well as monthly allocation from the federal government.

Donald Duke initiated the Tinapa Resort project as a way to boost business and tourism in the state. Over $350 million was spent on initial development before phase 1 opening in April 2007. The BBC reported in September 2006 that Governor Duke was the only governor specifically mentioned as not being under investigation by the federal Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Four other governors were also reported as not under investigation but their names were not released.)

Duke is a man with results, therefore, i will urge well meaning Nigerians to come together, and REDEEM out future.

It's Time To Get Things Right!

Very good initiative, I am glad and proud to be a part of this laudable project. It's our time. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by nezzar: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Op I am in

so unfortunate that my donaldduke2019 account is on ban

7 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Edopesin: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Fvck The Whole Contenders
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by tuoyoojo(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2018
most great men who achieved greatness where once told by people that that they cannot succeed so don't expect people to come n clap for us when we present the idea of Donald duke running for presidency

since 2003, the North has always voted for buhari while the south south n south east have voted against him

the deal breaker has been the south west because asides their huge population they a large number of people with voters card who are willing to vote.to get the middle belt would be easy

Dd should make strategic alliance with the West the large number of votes in d North central can be gotten. politics is about strategic alliance
with a northern Vp.we can give the core north a run for their money

if I can convince ten people around me who are eligible to vote to get their PVC and those ten people tell ten other people, u would be amazed the ground we would cover

ask your self would u rada entrust your future to old dying politicians who have nothing to offer. are u contended with this status quo

Obama won because he was projected by the youths. we have the number n power if we unite

enough of this e nor concern me attitude to politics because that's what brought us here in d first place

let us shelf our religious and tribal sentiments n vote wisely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by Sagay212: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke2019:

Anything to send that old man out of a so rock. Please you guys need to enlighten people and campaign against these evil APC politicians. We need to use the internet and everything possible to ensure we don't elect useless leaders who don't care about the people.

3 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2018
am fully in supoort.. can someone make it trend on twitter? #Donald_duke_4_president

3 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by tartar9(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Are those the only accomplishments he can talk about
Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
tartar9:
Are those the only accomplishments he can talk about
Go through this link attached, the list of Duke's achievements is endless.. https://www.nairaland.com/3959427/donald-duke-legacy

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 by pedrilo: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Those against DUKE for 2019 only because of tribal sentiments should be ashamed of themselves!
if DUKE is not elected president in 2019, Nigeria will not escape restructuring!
You can not hold us down as a people due to ethnic bigotry.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister / Why I Pulled Out Of Wole Soyinka Centre Award – Osinbajo / Northern Emirs, Rulers Forced Me To Annul June12, IBB Opens Up,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.