Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC (7264 Views)

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / $16billion Comment: I Regret Not Probing Buhari In 1999 Despite Damning PTF Repo / I’m Ready for EFCC probe- CJN , No Sir We Are Not Probing You-Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
EODforce:
i live in a shithole country

Stop posting rubbish

Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by bigboss80s(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol they are shading the DSS

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by Tecno66: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/not-probing-kyari-efcc/
I know say una no get liver to probe those in power. Na only those wey no dey power again body una dey flex mussle.
Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by EODforce: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Stop posting rubbish
. wee you keep that ur shithole mouth shut

Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by ozimec(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/not-probing-kyari-efcc/

“For the purpose of clarification, the modus operandi of the EFCC does not accommodate the alleged invasion as the modus operandi of the commission has always been to scrutinise petitions upon receipt, look at the petition on the face value, if it has merit and to carry out preliminary investigation to establish a prima facie case.

Tell that to some cows from Nigel republic. Nigerians have known how you always invade the homes of any perceived enemy and opposition of the government without proper investigation and invitation which has eventually led to loss of such cases in the courts.
Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by Sammye(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
I wonder if these modus of operandi of EFCC were adopted this year, because am trying to Corelate the invasion of Innoson group chairman's house with the so called modus of operandi

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by bart10: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lying bastards. Haven’t you stormed several homes and offices in the past to arrest others? Magu is a liar undecided
Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
then if you are not probing why arrest him.....probe n investigate, are they not the same? when you arrest others, you instigate a probe immediately...then you came to arrest Kari at the villa but was resisted....if it has gone through, would u still say you are probing or not.....you guys should stop confusing Nigerians with these silly grammmer. .....
Re: We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
then if you are not probing why arrest him.....probe n investigate, are they not the same? when you arrest others, you instigate a probe immediately...then you came to arrest Kyari at the villa but was resisted....if it has gone through, would u still say you are probing or not.....you guys should stop confusing Nigerians with these silly grammmer. .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lagosians Celebrated Christmas In The Year 1923 (photos) / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.