Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,324 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (29074 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by blackpanda: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dear daddy freeze

u cannot save those who not want to be saved. Stupid people are usually to dumb and stubborn to follow logic and reasoning

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Daddy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by THEPOTTER(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
used to support this freeze guy, but as usual he has deviated to display of madness. i still dey find atheist or freethinker wey dey attack islam grin
i tell you the bible said in the end time the way of the truth will be revilled.
and as for muslims satan will not attack his own. SELAH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by MuttleyLaff: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:
After lying, the guy usually goes low key or will claim his account was hacked

rhektor:
And the thread will be so short because their apostle has been bursted if it were about a pastor the thread will be longer than this
If Adeyemi comes out to refute saying tithe had expired and he plans to discontinue as from February the concept of ecclesiastical monitised ten percent tax of members' financial dealings then I can bet my bottom dollar Freeze will the first to come out to admit he misheard
and that prayers still need to be done for tithe propagandists and tithe enforcers to see the light to take advantage of a principle of giving which is not only better but is superior and stronger.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
THEPOTTER:
i tell you the bible said in the end time the way of the truth will be revilled.
and as for muslims satan will not attack his own. SELAH
u be fake xtain for ur last comment
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by crazygod(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
All the posters above just love band wagon effect. They are easily moved by popular opinions. So the book of Hebrews was posted and the next sentences after didn't even explain or expose the passage in any way. Read the Bible and gain understanding. Don't wait for any OAP or Pastor to tell u what to do
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Sammiejokes(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Melchizedek was "without mother, without father, without descent," or as the Phillips translation renders it: "He had no father or mother and no family tree." He was not born as human beings are. He was without father and mother. This does not mean that Melchizedek's records of birth were lost. Without such records human priests could not serve (Ezra 2:62). But here Melchizedek had no genealogy. He must not have been an ordinary mortal. He had no descent or pedigree from another, but was self-existent. Notice Paul's own inspired interpretation of this fact: "Having neither beginning of days, nor end of life" (Hebrews 7:3). Therefore He has always existed from eternity! He was not even created, like angels. But He is now eternally self-existing. And that is true only of GOD deity, not humanity!
Comment: Abraham gave his tithe directly to God himself not a priest born of human and this was mentioned once in the lifetime of Abraham.

Dueternoromy 14:26-27
Use the silver(Naira, Dollar, pounds) to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

Comment:[/b]Please where in any of these are we instructed to pay tithe to a church or pastor(sam Adeyemi) who is not a levite. [b]is Sam Adeyemi bigger than Paul the Apostle ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by TrumpDonald2: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
As a Christian, you must give. Give to those in need and not compulsorily to your pastor in the name of tithe. God loves cheerful giver. By giving, you receive. Had it been the churches use all the tithe collected to help those in need, tithing would have been beautiful. But rather they keep it for themselves alone and live ostentatiously which is wrong. They only use a pinch to do eye service charity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by THEPOTTER(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
u be fake xtain for ur last comment
pls explain how
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
A philosopher once said... there are 3 types of people in this world in terms of reasoning and logic.. people who know the truth but wants to believe the lies, people who can't see the truth... and people who know and see the truth...

Nigerians I don't fucking get what kind of species you guys are... 70% 9f Christians pay tithe.. how has it helped secure them jobs and blessings the book promised... there are over 20k lawyers graduating every damn day without jobs.. I recently met one who complains how bad his salary Is... he earns 30k a month... for 3 years now... and he is a good Christian.
. Pays tithe 10%.. you people have been paying to the since 1960... close to 50years.. how many people can brag about being blessed from tithe... don't lie.. facts states that Nigeria is a poor country...countries like Bahrain, even China have less than 4% of it's population as Christians... they are all Hindu.. yet their economy is one of the fastest economy in the world... recently they banned young kids from going to church or mosque... Nigerians what the he'll is wrong with you people ... you see all the facts and still remain stupid?... Nigeria is at the bottom of everything but the pastors are at the top 10 richest in the world... if this still doesn't make you realise the gullibility you are in... then I suggest you remain a fool for the rest of your godforsaken miserable life.... kai... even fools that can't even afford 3 square meals will take their miserable salary of 10k monthly and go and give pastor.... fools of this generation... the church has never giving u anything.. you can't even attend their schools.. I pity people especially the old fools on the forum always coming out to say freeze is antichrist. If you are not sorry for you old age... just pity your children.. be sincere with yourself... look at your miserable life and see how you have been eaten by your own studpidity.... are black people caused to be this gullible... the whole of Latvia.. there are less than 20 churches... but they are the fastest growing economy in the world... Lagos alone has over 15k churches... old fools.. continue fooling yourself... you were born a fool and will always remain a fool.. good luck with your buffoonery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by iswallker(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
Spiritually inclined christians will know that freeze is an agent of the devil, so he can only deceive the secular christians.

Na so Ilorin gals dey fine.. wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
THEPOTTER:
pls explain how
ur attributing islam to satan, the reason y atheists don't slam islam is because dem fot cut ur head
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by farem: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
rhektor:
Bursted! grin grin grin

His dumb followers wouldn't see this now but will cling to every attack on pastors and churches, because they are allergic to anything Christian. Blind leader of blinds all of you will end up in a ditch

His followers are so brain frozen and dumb that they are not concerned about their brothers and sisters being slaughtered across the nation.
They are only waiting for their deluded baby freeze to wake up to that reality.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Mobileowowa: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
He is actually
desreek9:
Spiritually inclined christians will know that freeze is an agent of the devil, so he can only deceive the secular christians.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by KaptainAfrika: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
YOU PAY TITHE...YET
1. YOUR COUNTRY IS A MESS.
2. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ESCAPE NIGERIA.
3. A FOREIGNER JUST PAID YOUR DEBT.
4. A MEMBER OF ANOTHER RELIGION IS SO RELEVANT TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY, IF HE SNEEZES, YOUR COUNTRY CATCHES COLD.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by ehissi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
This 52 demon container has started again in 2018........................... angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by nenergy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

People sold their properties and dropped the money at apostles feet but freeze didn't see that part in his Bible.
Those ones were under chain of apostles abi?
And what was the money used for? To take care of members and do God's REAL work, not enrich themselves, buy exotic cars and live opulent lives.

Acts 2:45 - "They sold their possessions and property and distributed the proceeds to all, as anyone had a need."

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by luckyogor(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
My people pleaee these tithing issue concerns on us,tithe if u like and dont tithe if u like,no need cursing and hating people for their personal opinions,if u tithe and you aint a gospel humble Christian then all you do is in vain,be steadfast in your faith as you are steadfast in your tithes, love one another and be humble and please always be a deep bible reader,never ever worship men,worship GOD,christianity is unique because u have a right to be objective,ask questions if the need be.remember my people,not all are "men of GOD",some want to be "GOD of men",GOD bless us all.I worship GOD and respect his servants.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by makky555(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ I stand with freeze!!! ∆
If you like sit down with freeze
Lie down with freeze
Eat with freeze
Dine with freeze
Nobody cares

We would still pay tithes and offerings

#LeaveUsTheSheeples alone
#LUTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
chynie:
God loves a cheerful giver, so I believe whether u give to church or the poor just give from our heart without expecting anything in return God will bless you.

Who plants without expecting to reap? grin
Jesus said "pressed down and running over shall men give unto you"
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by texazzpete(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
someone posted something and asked "is it true?" and idol (Pastor) worshippers are here calling the man a liar for asking a question.

if we call Pastors will failed prophecies 'liars' now, some of these same people will go ballistic.

na wa for idol worshippers!
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
A philosopher once said... there are 3 types of people in this world in terms of reasoning and logic.. people who know the truth but wants to believe the lies, people who can't see the truth... and people who know and see the truth...

Nigerians I don't fucking get what kind of species you guys are... 70% 9f Christians pay tithe.. how has it helped secure them jobs and blessings the book promised... there are over 20k lawyers graduating every damn day without jobs.. I recently met one who complains how bad his salary Is... he earns 30k a month... for 3 years now... and he is a good Christian.
. Pays tithe 10%.. you people have been paying to the since 1960... close to 50years.. how many people can brag about being blessed from tithe... don't lie.. facts states that Nigeria is a poor country...countries like Bahrain, even China have less than 4% of it's population as Christians... they are all Hindu.. yet their economy is one of the fastest economy in the world... recently they banned young kids from going to church or mosque... Nigerians what the he'll is wrong with you people ... you see all the facts and still remain stupid?... Nigeria is at the bottom of everything but the pastors are at the top 10 richest in the world... if this still doesn't make you realise the gullibility you are in... then I suggest you remain a fool for the rest of your godforsaken miserable life.... kai... even fools that can't even afford 3 square meals will take their miserable salary of 10k monthly and go and give pastor.... fools of this generation... the church has never giving u anything.. you can't even attend their schools.. I pity people especially the old fools on the forum always coming out to say freeze is antichrist. If you are not sorry for you old age... just pity your children.. be sincere with yourself... look at your miserable life and see how you have been eaten by your own studpidity.... are black people caused to be this gullible... the whole of Latvia.. there are less than 20 churches... but they are the fastest growing economy in the world... Lagos alone has over 15k churches... old fools.. continue fooling yourself... you were born a fool and will always remain a fool.. good luck with your buffoonery

I only wish all the Gullible Sheeple groaning and moaning on the front page can READ and UNDERSTAND your comment.

It's dripping of wisdom, but they just can't understand no matter how you try to reverse the brainwashing.

If you say Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are the richest men and don't pay tithes; some would explain it as "unclean Satanic" money.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kennedyiheme:

I see you took time to write so much and i really appreciate the fact that you did cause at least it gave you a source to vent off steam........... but em my guy, how e take concern you if I or every other Nigerian decides to remain gullible? You that is so smart as not to handover your money to the Pastor, you that is so wise and yet ur wisdom has not taken you to anyway? Abeg how and what term do I use to qualify you? You open mouth call your papa mate fool, buffon(even when you don't kw the meaning) and you say there is no curse on you?? At ur age please with all the wealth u have amassed without giving to the pastors what have you achieve wetin wen u no kw na it senior you.
Look front make trailer no jam u o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by felixomor: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

If Adeyemi comes out to refute saying tithe had expired and he plans to discontinue as from February the concept of ecclesiastical monitised ten percent tax of members' financial dealings then I can bet my bottom dollar Freeze will the first to come out to admit he misheard
and that prayers still need to be done for tithe propagandists and tithe enforcers to see the light to take advantage of a principle of giving which is not only better but is superior and stronger.

This is not the first time he is posting false information

Save your defense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I only wish all the Gullible Sheeple groaning and moaning on the front page can READ and UNDERSTAND your comment.

It's dripping of wisdom, but they just can't understand no matter how you try to reverse the brainwashing.

If you say Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are the richest men and don't pay tithes; some would explain it as "unclean Satanic" money.
true bro... it seems like there s actually nothing to be done to the lost brains
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
true bro... it seems like there s actually nothing to be done to the lost brains

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:

I see you took time to write so much and i really appreciate the fact that you did cause at least it gave you a source to vent off steam........... but em my guy, how e take concern you if I or every other Nigerian decides to remain gullible? You that is so smart as not to handover your money to the Pastor, you that is so wise and yet ur wisdom has not taken you to anyway? Abeg how and what term do I use to qualify you? You open mouth call your papa mate fool, buffon(even when you don't kw the meaning) and you say there is no curse on you?? At ur age please with all the wealth u have amassed without giving to the pastors what have you achieve wetin wen u no kw na it senior you.
Look front make trailer no jam u o
you know Harriet tubman said... I freed 1000 slaves... I could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves.... uncle you are a bloody slave.. so you shall be for the rest of your godforsaken life bro..
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by BushWickBill: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

People sold their properties and dropped the money at apostles feet but freeze didn't see that part in his Bible.
Those ones were under chain of apostles abi?
Et tu?

So you don't know what the money at the apostles feet was used for?

No one lacked anything yet you wanna compare that with the charade that goes on today, in said houses of God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by chynie: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:

Who plants without expecting to reap? grin
Jesus said "pressed down and running over shall men give unto you"
If you give, cos u are expecting something then you are no longer a cheerful giver but an investor grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
chynie:

If you give, cos u are expecting something then you are no longer a cheerful giver but an investor grin

Bros let no man deceive yu nor himself we all end up expecting after giving whether we accept it or not
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by MuttleyLaff: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:
This is not the first time he is posting false information
Give the list of false information he so far has posted or keep your peace if you are unable to

felixomor:
Save your defense
I am not holding brief for him
but only stating the obvious thing he'll do as regards if he finds out he got misleading info about Adeyemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.