Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (29058 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Originaligboman:
Even though he's wrong sometimes... The truth is he is right most times
God bless you for this
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:
After lying, the guy usually goes low key or will claim his account was hacked
Even Sam adeyemi is wrong too.
He quoted Hebrews 7:8 to say that tithe is received on a spiritual level by Christ, meanwhile when you look at scripture it says something different entirely.

Hebrews 7:8 And here men that die(refers to Melchizedek) receive tithes; but there he (melchizedek) receiveth them, of whom(refers to Abram) it is witnessed that he(God) liveth .

So, the human mind is always subjected to error.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
ProPastorChris:
Tithe is not a money principle but a honour principle
Honour God with your substance

- Bishop Clarence McClendon
Absolutely rubbish,
You are quoting a bishops statement and neglecting the bible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
ProPastorChris:

You are quoting a bishops statement and neglecting the bible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

People sold their properties and dropped the money at apostles feet but freeze didn't see that part in his Bible.
Those ones were under chain of apostles abi?
That is giving,
Not tithing.

Freeze is not against giving, he is agsint tithing.

Even if you are giving you should know what your money is used for

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maser:

No he's not the devil's agent as you presume!

Freeze however you look at him, may not be in the package of a clergy, but is actually a Prophet sent to correct this generation in this area.

I know you all hate him because he's at variance with your Pastors. It will do you a world of good to forget the messenger and check out his message studily.

I have been actively studying the Bible for the past 26 years and found his stance on tithing accurate. Leave your Pastors for a moment daughter, do your own studies for a bit and objectively too. You may just get stunned by the truth. It's for your own good.

That all the Pastors out there are supporting it doesn't make it right. The gate to hell is wide and broad, many go into it.

Freeze's situation is like that of Jeremiah and Christ. When they came speaking truths quite different from deceptions Pastors of the day whom the people believed were teaching, the people hated them.

Don't look at him as a radio man. Like, who is he? You could just be abusing a messenger of God. Calling him a devil's agent, as did the Pharisees to Jesus.

Think about it! Good luck Daughter!

The funny thing about Nigeria is, people who don't read bible for themselves are the ones supporting pastors.
80% population of Nigerian christians are like that.
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
paxonel:

That is giving,
Not tithing.

Freeze is not against giving, he is agsint tithing.

Even if you are giving you should know what your money is used for
Tithing is just 10%. The people of old sold their properties to give to the apostles and we are here shouting freeze.

Churches don't run themselves. Diesel cost the church millions of naira monthly. In big churches, permanent staff run into 100s, they collect salaries. The same Redeem freeze love to criticize has thousands of clinics for pregnant and kids especially. They are cheaper than the average clinic on the street. Look at the redeem camp and canaanland and try to imagine their staff strength. Churches do humanitarian services that you don't know about or refuse to acknowledge because it is against what you want to believe about the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

Tell that to the apostles of old
thank God you know. This present apostles have no similarities with the apostles of the old.. Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
i don't care! All pastors are crooks and scammers!
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

Tithing is just 10%. The people of old sold their properties to give to the apostles and we are here shouting freeze.

Churches don't run themselves. Diesel cost the church millions of naira monthly. In big churches, permanent staff run into 100s, they collect salaries. The same Redeem freeze love to criticize has thousands of clinics for pregnant and kids especially. They are cheaper than the average clinic on the street. Look at the redeem camp and canaanland and try to imagine their staff strength. Churches do humanitarian services that you don't know about or refuse to acknowledge because it is against what you want to believe about the church.
At the end of spending all the money to run the church, buy diesel for generator, pay pastors etc, is it humanitarian service that is the major priority of religion as whole?
I agree that churches are trying when it comes to humanitarian services to people. But will only humanitarian services from church members income fix the problems of the nation as a whole?
I don't think so.

Now, don't tell me it is the governments responsibility to fix the nations problems because good or bad government is the outcome of the mindset of the citizens.

The church have every opportunity to straightened the people's mindset and thinking through acurate interpretation of scriptures, but they end up interpreting scriptures according to how the people want it in order to get commendations.

At the long run people pay to churches and pastors for nothing.

Somewhere in the book of proverb says righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people.

If all our church supporting and religioness do not translate to acurate teaching of scriptures which bring about improved intelligence of church members and intelligent nation who knows what they are doing, then, humanitian services will continue to remain in cycle of no solution.

For instance, if you carefully look at the post of pastor Sam Adeyemi posted by the Op, he says Heb 7:8 pointed out that Jesus received tithe on a spiritual level.
which is not true.
Now, how will he possibly build intelligence on people's mind with that kind of teaching?

Pastor Sam adeyemi is very intelligent man of God no doubt. But in a bid to please people he has deliberately shielded his intelligence in this one

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by nafada2: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
This guy called freeze is capitalizing on the silence of men of God to be making noise. why did he keep quiet after Majek Fashek,s Manager threatened beating him if he comment again about majek's visit to COZA? coward!
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by don4real18(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Did Paul and Peter collect tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by don4real18(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

They didn't sell their properties to give the apostles.. They all used it for their upkeep in the church cos of the persecution
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
don4real18:

They didn't sell their properties to give the apostles.. They all used it for their upkeep in the church cos of the persecution
Maybe you should read Acts 5:1 again sir. The money was laid at the apostles feet
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by fof1: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
WotzupNG:
Daddy Freeze Got His Information Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi

Convener of the free the sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has been caught giving a wrong information about Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar Christian Centre.

In an Instagram post, Freeze quoted the pastors as saying that ''tithe has expired, and that pastors need to apologize for emphasizing too much on it''.

Freeze went ahead to stated that the pastor promised to start teaching on new testament givings.

However, a popular comedian, Mc Abbey pointed out the wrong information peddled by Daddy Freeze. He pointed him to a screenshot of an article written by the pastor where his pro-tithe stance is made clear.

See screenshots below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/daddy-freeze-wrong-information-pastor-sam-adeyemi.html

DADDY FREEZE OR WHATEVER IS HIS NAME OR TITLE? I THINK HE IS REALY SICK & NEEDS ATTENTION. HE IS ATTENTION CRAZY. ITS NOT BY FORCE TO BE A PASTOR IF HE WANTS TO BE ONE. HE IS HERETIC AND GROSS DECEIVER.FALSE TEACHER AND PROPAGANDIST. HE HAS NOT KNOWN ENOUGH TO SPEAK ON SPIRITUAL MATTERS..HE SHOULD GO BACK & STUDY MORE. TITHE IS NOT ABOLISHED IN D NEW TESTAMENT. WE ARE CALLED INTO KINGDOM LIFESTYLE, GOD GAVE US RESOURCES TO FUND HIS BUZ OF EVANGELIZATION MISSION. D END IS NEARER,FALSE YEACHERS ARE ON D LOOSE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
rhektor:
Bursted! grin grin grin

His dumb followers wouldn't see this now but will cling to every attack on pastors and churches, because they are allergic to anything Christian. Blind leader of blinds all of you will end up in a ditch

Oga ur catching Straws.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by rhektor(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga ur catching Straws.

What straw Ogbeni? You better go find your Apostle
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2018
rhektor:

What straw Ogbeni? You better go find your Apostle
more straws.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by sudonym(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

People sold their properties and dropped the money at apostles feet but freeze didn't see that part in his Bible.
Those ones were under chain of apostles abi?
The money was used for the less privileged, not for the pastors or building projects etc
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2018
ProPastorChris:

Quote bible not man
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2018
sudonym:

The money was used for the less privileged, not for the pastors or building projects etc
Even when the disciples were challenging Mary for using good money to buy costly oil to pour at Jesus feet, what did Jesus do? They said the money should have been given to the poor but did Jesus not silence them?

The money given to the church is being used for a lot of things, among which is church building, assisting less privilege and taking care of some of the pastors.

The apostles of old were taken care of, if you don't know you don't know
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Omudia11: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Pls give me the bible verse for the bolded. Thanks.
THEPOTTER:
i tell you the bible said in the end time the way of the truth will be revilled.
and as for muslims satan will not attack his own. SELAH
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2018
chynie:

no, if I give to charity, I do it secretly and I don't expect anything in return

WHy do u give to charity? Be truthful o
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Sammiejokes:

WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR TITHE THAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HAVE BEEN PAYING. SOMEONE IS SHOWING EMPIRICAL FACT THAT WITH ALL UNA TITHE YOU GENERATION IS STILL IN POVERTY WHILE NATIONS WITHOUT TITHING HAVE BETTER LIVES THAN YOUR GENERATION.

Oga Sammy, I kw what I have achieved and that's why i follow this way, I'm asking u to state ur own achievements so i can compare with mine since u and ur cohorts are so bent on freeing me............. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UR FREEDOM SIR

Mine is:
Good health
Strength of an "eagle"
Power to make wealth (wisdom)
Protection
Provisions Just to mention a few
Bro Sammy talk ur own.................. angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
I emancipated my thoughts since 2013... my church members who are devoted and spiritual still don't earn up to 100k a month...but they paid their tithe every damn month... I my self on the other hand run different online business.. CPA, shopify, crypto currency, Bitcoin etc... I have never regretted the day I stepped out of that mental slavery.. what kicked me was when my parish pastor who was working for fan milk of a salaries of pwnuries.. bought a new prado jeep.. tear rubber 2013... then that should have cost him over 8 million Naira... now tell me bro.. how many times do you drink youghourt or super yo go that the company raised his salary... the earlier the better...

Em Oga smart man not every ground is fertile ground bible did say to test all spirits..........
whatever floats ur boat is carried
Trusting God and doing His bidding Rocks my boat and Keeps me afloat hence I dey carry go
I kw I am free so I don't need ur freedom grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
chynie:

If you give, cos u are expecting something then you are no longer a cheerful giver but an investor grin

Matthew 6:19-21
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
So U didn't Kw its called investment??
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by chynie: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2018
RockyEyo:

Matthew 6:19-21
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
So U didn't Kw its called investment??
Oga u twist the Bible to suit your interest.
Charity is giving who can't pay u back, at least if not immediately. Investment is giving with mind of expecting something higher in return
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by chynie: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
RockyEyo:

WHy do u give to charity? Be truthful o
I just told you, I gave most times cos I felt the urge to help
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
chynie:

Oga u twist the Bible to suit your interest.
Charity is giving who can't pay u back, at least if not immediately. Investment is giving with mind of expecting something higher in return

No, I didn't twist the Bible sir, its as it is written that I posted there for you to see. When you give weda u expect returns or not it will surely come..... it is said that "He that gives to charity gives God a loan" so oga mi sir when I say you should give with expectation I kw what I am saying........... Read your Bible I trust u shall see various examples.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
RockyEyo:

Em Oga smart man not every ground is fertile ground bible did say to test all spirits..........
whatever floats ur boat is carried
Trusting God and doing His bidding Rocks my boat and Keeps me afloat hence I dey carry go
I kw I am free so I don't need ur freedom grin
na you know... who's floating the other papers and gullible people boat?... born a fool.. always a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.