Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (29056 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by MuttleyLaff: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:
Bros let no man deceive yu nor himself we all end up expecting after giving whether we accept it or not
You're speaking for yourself and not for "we"
Expectations shouldn't be the motivating factor for giving

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
you know Harriet tubman said... I freed 1000 slaves... I could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves.... uncle you are a bloody slave.. so you shall be for the rest of your godforsaken life bro..

I hear u oga freeman.................. as free as u claim to be WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by RockyEyo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're speaking for yourself and not for "we"
Expectations shouldn't be the motivating factor for giving

I yaf ear undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
In other words, Pastor Sam Adeyemi is still a THIEF and a ROBBER!
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Hizzojay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
I expected you to have said, "he'll only deceive the church-goers aka bench warmers".

To be a Christian is to be Christ-like, anything short of the latter is not close to the former.

desreek9:
Spiritually inclined christians will know that freeze is an agent of the devil, so he can only deceive the secular christians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Maser: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
Spiritually inclined christians will know that freeze is an agent of the devil, so he can only deceive the secular christians.

No he's not the devil's agent as you presume!

Freeze however you look at him, may not be in the package of a clergy, but is actually a Prophet sent to correct this generation in this area.

I know you all hate him because he's at variance with your Pastors. It will do you a world of good to forget the messenger and check out his message studily.

I have been actively studying the Bible for the past 26 years and found his stance on tithing accurate. Leave your Pastors for a moment daughter, do your own studies for a bit and objectively too. You may just get stunned by the truth. It's for your own good.

That all the Pastors out there are supporting it doesn't make it right. The gate to hell is wide and broad, many go into it.

Freeze's situation is like that of Jeremiah and Christ. When they came speaking truths quite different from deceptions Pastors of the day whom the people believed were teaching, the people hated them.

Don't look at him as a radio man. Like, who is he? You could just be abusing a messenger of God. Calling him a devil's agent, as did the Pharisees to Jesus.

Think about it! Good luck Daughter!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by mikeweezy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
I just hate everything about him
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=RockyEyo post=64279147]

I hear u oga freeman.................. as free as u claim to be WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?[/quote I emancipated my thoughts since 2013... my church members who are devoted and spiritual still don't earn up to 100k a month...but they paid their tithe every damn month... I my self on the other hand run different online business.. CPA, shopify, crypto currency, Bitcoin etc... I have never regretted the day I stepped out of that mental slavery.. what kicked me was when my parish pastor who was working for fan milk of a salaries of pwnuries.. bought a new prado jeep.. tear rubber 2013... then that should have cost him over 8 million Naira... now tell me bro.. how many times do you drink youghourt or super yo go that the company raised his salary... the earlier the better...
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Kennedyiheme: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:

I hear u oga freeman.................. as free as u claim to be WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?
I emancipated my thoughts since 2013... my church members who are devoted and spiritual still don't earn up to 100k a month...but they paid their tithe every damn month... I my self on the other hand run different online business.. CPA, shopify, crypto currency, Bitcoin etc... I have never regretted the day I stepped out of that mental slavery.. what kicked me was when my parish pastor who was working for fan milk of a salaries of pwnuries.. bought a new prado jeep.. tear rubber 2013... then that should have cost him over 8 million Naira... now tell me bro.. how many times do you drink youghourt or super yo go that the company raised his salary... the earlier the better...
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Sammiejokes(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:

I see you took time to write so much and i really appreciate the fact that you did cause at least it gave you a source to vent off steam........... but em my guy, how e take concern you if I or every other Nigerian decides to remain gullible? You that is so smart as not to handover your money to the Pastor, you that is so wise and yet ur wisdom has not taken you to anyway? Abeg how and what term do I use to qualify you? You open mouth call your papa mate fool, buffon(even when you don't kw the meaning) and you say there is no curse on you?? At ur age please with all the wealth u have amassed without giving to the pastors what have you achieve wetin wen u no kw na it senior you.
Look front make trailer no jam u o
WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR TITHE THAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HAVE BEEN PAYING. SOMEONE IS SHOWING EMPIRICAL FACT THAT WITH ALL UNA TITHE YOU GENERATION IS STILL IN POVERTY WHILE NATIONS WITHOUT TITHING HAVE BETTER LIVES THAN YOUR GENERATION.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Honestly how daddy freeze get his information I don't know.

I was live at SLC and what daddy freeze said was true.

According to Pst Sam Adeyemi. Tithe expired with the law.

Tithe is d lowest level of giving. Meant to prepare christians for life of giving. Which start with giving themselves first.

When one give him/her self. 10% or tithe won't be an issue for him/her to give.

From febuary, a new series on new testament giving will start.

And I am taking the liberty to invite you all, DADDY FREEZE included
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=MorataFC post=64276603]what chain?

even in the book of revelation, the nations that were saved pay taxes[/quote so if they paid taxes and it was used wisely in there generation OK. So because they paid I shud continue paying knowing the people am paying it to are using it to enrich themselves. Wise up
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by chynie: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
RockyEyo:

Bros let no man deceive yu nor himself we all end up expecting after giving whether we accept it or not

no, if I give to charity, I do it secretly and I don't expect anything in return
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

People sold their properties and dropped the money at apostles feet but freeze didn't see that part in his Bible.
Those ones were under chain of apostles abi?
wjat matters is that people are not willing to continue enriching rogue pastors. People are now realising they can serve God without a pastor. No 1 needs a pastor to gain salvation cos God created us all in his own image
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by felixomor: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Give the list of false information he so far has posted or keep your peace if you are unable to
The guy claimed he is a Christian yet says Jesus is not the only way to heaven.
Have u seen such before?
The guy said only levites collected tithes
He is wrong and yet to apologize....for misleading u people.
Etc etc

MuttleyLaff:

I am not holding brief for him
but only stating the obvious thing he'll do as regards if he finds out he got misleading info about Adeyemi
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
nenergy:

And what was the money used for? To take care of members and do God's REAL work, not enrich themselves, buy exotic cars and live opulent lives.

Acts 2:45 - "They sold their possessions and property and distributed the proceeds to all, as anyone had a need."
BushWickBill:

Et tu?

So you don't know what the money at the apostles feet was used for?

No one lacked anything yet you wanna compare that with the charade that goes on today, in said houses of God?
Your argument should not be against giving but what it is used for simple.

In the midst of the charade you're talking about, whether experienced or imagined, people needs are being met daily by the church.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
OBIGS:
wjat matters is that people are not willing to continue enriching rogue pastors. People are now realising they can serve God without a pastor. No 1 needs a pastor to gain salvation cos God created us all in his own image
No that is not what freeze is saying or what his sheeples are excited about. He stated in clear terms that it's not biblical to give money to the church.

It was never under any debate that you need a pastor before you can be saved.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by SkylandAlien(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
People don't stop paying their taxes even if the government does not share the commonwealth among the citizens, but they will criticize those paying and receiving tithes because they feel pastors don't share tithes with their poor members. But the truth is that poor people find it easier coming to pastors for financial assistance than going to their proud and arrogant rich neighbours. If you have lived with a pastor before, you will understand what I'm saying. Even in the early church, money meant for the poor was dropped with church leaders to share with the needy. Seriously, I find all this noise about tithes needless and baseless. If you can't trust your pastor to prudently and judiciously spend your financial donations and contributions what then are you doing in that church? Truly grateful and faithful Christians give way more than 10% of their income to Gospel workers, God's work and charity. One way we prove our commitment to the Kingdom of God is by sacrificial giving, not once in a while, but consistently and cheerfully too. It is only infiltrators and impostors amongst us that are scared of giving their all away. The church in Macedonia gave even in their condition of abject poverty. They begged Paul to collect their contributions. If you are not truly born again, you won't understand the deep joys that real believers derive from giving to God, even sacrificially.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Give the list of false information he so far has posted or keep your peace if you are unable to

I am not holding brief for him
but only stating the obvious thing he'll do as regards if he finds out he got misleading info about Adeyemi
He once stated Jesus was a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ezebohirepurcha:
Honestly how daddy freeze get his information I don't know.

I was live at SLC and what daddy freeze said was true.

According to Pst Sam Adeyemi. Tithe expired with the law.

Tithe is d lowest level of giving. Meant to prepare christians for life of giving. Which start with giving themselves first.

When one give him/her self. 10% or tithe won't be an issue for him/her to give.

From febuary, a new series on new testament giving will start.

And I am taking the liberty to invite you all, DADDY FREEZE included
The problem with freeze was that he brings out a narrative (out of context) to suit his followers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by jobbers: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by nonut: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
If we're wrong about him, you guys are wrong too.
He advises Christians not to enrich pastors, but help people in need.
I don't see anything wrong with that.
I'd rather help out someone in need than give my money to a pastor who owns 3 jets and he's planning to add another one to his fleet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by guassian: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sammiejokes:

WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR TITHE THAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HAVE BEEN PAYING. SOMEONE IS SHOWING EMPIRICAL FACT THAT WITH ALL UNA TITHE YOU GENERATION IS STILL IN POVERTY WHILE NATIONS WITHOUT TITHING HAVE BETTER LIVES THAN YOUR GENERATION.

So how many houses or cars have you built or buy with the a sum total of all the tithe you have kept for yourself.

Anybody going to church built by tithe money, listening to the message of a tithe preacher and critisizing tithe is an hypocrite.

Anybody christain not preaching the gospel which Jesus Commanded and/or not giving to churches who are sending missionaries to those who need Jesus is an hypocrite and does not even know God.

If dangote, bill, mark etc are rich without tithe, we expect you to be a multibillionaire also by eating your tithe. If God said the wages of sin is death, then we still see millions of sinners walking around, does that make God a liar?

If God doesnt need our tithe, the offerings wouldnt have been needed also, and early Apostles wouldnt have told their church member to sell their belongings.

Didnt you read where Jesus said where your treasure is, your heart is? You claim blessings of a man of God, you believe God can use a man to speak blessings to your life but you dont believe God can receive money through your pastor, you are an hypocrite.

Eat your tithe all you want, Jesus will continue to Build His Church and gates of Hell cannot prevail against it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

No that is not what freeze is saying or what his sheeples are excited about. He stated in clear terms that it's not biblical to give money to the church.

It was never under any debate that you need a pastor before you can be saved.
giving to the church means ur giving to the pastor to support his ministry. The question is who needs the money more? The pastor or the people in dire need of food or people fighting for survival
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
OBIGS:
giving to the church means ur giving to the pastor to support his ministry. The question is who needs the money more? The pastor or the people in dire need of food or people fighting for survival
Very wrong understanding of how churches work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by meiloya: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
OBIGS:

We can do both. The work of the Lord must continue and our financial resources are key here. We have been blessed, we need give back too.

The people in dire need must not been ignored. We must do all we can to elevate them.

My own philosophy, backed by the Bible, is to do all I can to support God's work and support people in need. I will never relent in this. In fact, the reason I won't mind being a billionaire someday is to propagate this philosophy, using myself as a living example..
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by Aragon: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:

Yeap just like Mega Pastors in Europe and America that says Christians has nothing to do with Tithe
Yeap just like Jewish Christians (Messianic Jews) that says Christians has nothing to do with Tithe
See Europe and America also went through the same Church abuse, where the Leaders of the Church were extremely rich and the average people suffering... It went on for a long time till they could no longer take it and then, EXPLOSION and Bloothbath... Go read the French Revolution... Today across Europe many Church buildings are Empty, they use some of Offices or supermarkets... They no longer invest in Churches and Feed pastors Fat, Nope they now Invest on people and GOD is Blessing them! The difference between you guys and Freeze is that he has Awoken why you are still sleeping. Last year he alone Single handedly expose your Top 5 Mega Pators that they are nothing but business men who knows nothing about the Bible. I mean they all tried to defend Tithe and Failed woefully as the world was laughing.... Don't worry keep insulting him untill you wake up, have you wondered why Jesus was always trashing the Religious Leaders of his day? He never got along with a single one, yet you are all worshipping Thieves cos you are too Lazy to read. Sit down and wait for the Thieves to Confess with their mouth that they have been wrong all along before u finally wake up! We for Europe go dey look una untill una tire to worship them, but if dem come my Country here to come try those their Tricks to collect Money, our Police dey wait for them..... Oya run to the only Tool you know how to use, Release your INSULTS!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by brojoshua: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Which of the sons of the Serpent actually differ from one another? All the false pastors are all one, children of Satan

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
meiloya:

We can do both. The work of the Lord must continue and our financial resources are key here. We have been blessed, we need give back too.

The people in dire need must not been ignored. We must do all we can to elevate them.

My own philosophy, backed by the Bible, is to do all I can to support God's work and support people in need. I will never relent in this. In fact, the reason I won't mind being a billionaire someday is to propagate this philosophy, using myself as a living example..
what is God's work? God's work on earth is to win souls for him without any financial requirement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by OBIGS(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
eph12:

Very wrong understanding of how churches work.
why should I care how the church works. Is it the church that will clear my path to heaven. The church work should be basically emphasized on salvation and winning souls for God without any financial requirement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
OBIGS:
why should I care how the church works. Is it the church that will clear my path to heaven. The church work should be basically emphasized on salvation and winning souls for God without any financial requirement.
Tell that to the apostles of old
Re: Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing by paxonel(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
It is an error to differentiate christians based on spirituality. No christian is spiritual than the other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On / Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.