Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Herdsmen Killing: Is Buhari President Of Hausa/fulani Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing: Is Buhari President Of Hausa/fulani Republic (516 Views)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing: Is Buhari President Of Hausa/fulani Republic by Creativeempire(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
By: Taiwo Adeyemi
"Nigerians will regret voting for Buhari, he is an ethnic bigot, he will protect interest of his people above national interest, I told you he put Shehu Shagari, a former president from the North in house arrest and Alex Ekwueme, a former Vice president from the south in jail. Forget all rebranding Tinubu and Amechi gave him to deceive you people, he can never change from being an ethnic bigot".
The statement above was made by one man on May 15th, 2015, when he was swear in as a President. I was in a transit with the man. I took the man to be a bad looser maybe he supported President Goodluck Jonathan at the poll. I took the man to be a prophet of doom, that Buhari is a refined man.
I don't know I was wrong about my perception of the then incoming president but events happening in the country have proved the man right. Nigeria is now a nation at war from within, suspected marauding Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens and the Nation Chief Security Officer (Buhari) cannot declare any Fulani herdman with live ammunition a terrorist that must be charged with treason felony on his neck.
After nationwide outcry over Benue massacre, all what the nation chief of Arm Forces did was to send Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to the state to fish out the perpetrators. Are we not in this country when flag waving Nnamdi Kanu and his Indigenous People of Biafra were proscribed and declared a terrorist organization?. Despite public outcry against deploring armed military officers to the South East at the peak of the agitation that they were not train to have contact with armless civilians.
Why can't he deplore same military operation to affected states to flush out the killers? It is unheard in the history of this country seeing a herdman with a live ammuninition, what we use to see in this country is a fulani herdmen with rods. With police operatives deplored to Benue state and those unrepented suspected fulani herdsmen slaughtered two officers. Mr President never deem it fits to delare them a terrorist group. It is not obvious that President Buhari is protecting the interest of his Brothers? They can do anything against the law. Are they above the law and free to put on impunity cap?. Despite mass burial we saw in Benue state, nobody has been arrested and Mr. President has not issue any query to any security operative for this national embarrassment.
President Buhari might be against this killing of innocent lives but his action and body language which we can see has shown that this people are untouchable because their brother is the number one citizen of the country. Are we not in the same Nigeria where Mr. President put on army uniform to Zamfara state to read riot acts on militias terrorizing the state?. Why can't he do the same to affected states under the siege of suspected Fulani Herdsmen attack.
Mr. president should know he is a president of a Nation not to protect interest of few nothern mafias at the detriment of the nation. His appointment has been lopsided with his kinsmen from the north having lion share, he has perogative right to determine who works with him but every group in the country must be represented and protected. Buhari action is pushing this country to the brink of war, when citizens felt they cannot be protected by the system, they will pick up arms in the name of self defence, any scrupulous group can hijack the process and the nation will be pushed to war.
With ranches which is the panacea to herdsmen/farmers crisis in the world, our President is proposing cattle colony. What is the different between colony and ranch?. Every herdman will purchase a land and fenced it to make a ranch while land for colony will be provided by state government and Federal government will develop the land. Is Buhari and his Agricultural Minister trying to give out lands to herdsmen. I have never seen in this country where lands were given to farmers for free. Cattle breeding is a business, why using money to buy ammunitions and they can't acquire land. Mr. President should think twice.
There have been different narratives to the motive behind this incessant killing, ethnic cleansing, jihad war, hausa/fulani quest to take over Nigeria, a plan to islamatise the Nation. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of time bomb.
It is obvious that Buhari government is not ready to take decisive action against anybody from the north. How on earth would two nothern extraction ministers allegedly involved in bringing back a wanted criminal to Civil Service without being queried or fired in a government fighting corruption. Why is Babahir Lawal not being percecuted after he was indicted by Vice President Osinbajo report. Why is Buhari afraid to percecute anybody from the north that erred?. Is he afraid of offending north to have lee way in 2019?. He should know he was elected as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria not to protect any Hausa/Fulani interest against the nation interest.

Re: Herdsmen Killing: Is Buhari President Of Hausa/fulani Republic by agwom(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
source undecided
Creativeempire:
By: Taiwo Adeyemi
"Nigerians will regret voting for Buhari, he is an ethnic bigot, he will protect interest of his people above national interest, I told you he put Shehu Shagari, a former president from the North in house arrest and Alex Ekwueme, a former Vice president from the south in jail. Forget all rebranding Tinubu and Amechi gave him to deceive you people, he can never change from being an ethnic bigot".

The statement above was made by one man on May 15th, 2015, when he was swear in as a President. I was in a transit with the man. I took the man to be a bad looser maybe he supported President Goodluck Jonathan at the poll. I took the man to be a prophet of doom, that Buhari is a refined man.

I don't know I was wrong about my perception of the then incoming president but events happening in the country have proved the man right. Nigeria is now a nation at war from within, suspected marauding Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens and the Nation Chief Security Officer (Buhari) cannot declare any Fulani herdman with live ammunition a terrorist that must be charged with treason felony on his neck.

After nationwide outcry over Benue massacre, all what the nation chief of Arm Forces did was to send Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to the state to fish out the perpetrators. Are we not in this country when flag waving Nnamdi Kanu and his Indigenous People of Biafra were proscribed and declared a terrorist organization?. Despite public outcry against deploring armed military officers to the South East at the peak of the agitation that they were not train to have contact with armless civilians.

Why can't he deplore same military operation to affected states to flush out the killers? It is unheard in the history of this country seeing a herdman with a live ammuninition, what we use to see in this country is a fulani herdmen with rods. With police operatives deplored to Benue state and those unrepented suspected fulani herdsmen slaughtered two officers. Mr President never deem it fits to delare them a terrorist group. It is not obvious that President Buhari is protecting the interest of his Brothers? They can do anything against the law. Are they above the law and free to put on impunity cap?. Despite mass burial we saw in Benue state, nobody has been arrested and Mr. President has not issue any query to any security operative for this national embarrassment.

President Buhari might be against this killing of innocent lives but his action and body language which we can see has shown that this people are untouchable because their brother is the number one citizen of the country. Are we not in the same Nigeria where Mr. President put on army uniform to Zamfara state to read riot acts on militias terrorizing the state?. Why can't he do the same to affected states under the siege of suspected Fulani Herdsmen attack.

Mr. president should know he is a president of a Nation not to protect interest of few nothern mafias at the detriment of the nation. His appointment has been lopsided with his kinsmen from the north having lion share, he has perogative right to determine who works with him but every group in the country must be represented and protected. Buhari action is pushing this country to the brink of war, when citizens felt they cannot be protected by the system, they will pick up arms in the name of self defence, any scrupulous group can hijack the process and the nation will be pushed to war.

With ranches which is the panacea to herdsmen/farmers crisis in the world, our President is proposing cattle colony. What is the different between colony and ranch?. Every herdman will purchase a land and fenced it to make a ranch while land for colony will be provided by state government and Federal government will develop the land. Is Buhari and his Agricultural Minister trying to give out lands to herdsmen. I have never seen in this country where lands were given to farmers for free. Cattle breeding is a business, why using money to buy ammunitions and they can't acquire land. Mr. President should think twice.

There have been different narratives to the motive behind this incessant killing, ethnic cleansing, jihad war, hausa/fulani quest to take over Nigeria, a plan to islamatise the Nation. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of time bomb.

It is obvious that Buhari government is not ready to take decisive action against anybody from the north. How on earth would two nothern extraction ministers allegedly involved in bringing back a wanted criminal to Civil Service without being queried or fired in a government fighting corruption. Why is Babahir Lawal not being percecuted after he was indicted by Vice President Osinbajo report. Why is Buhari afraid to percecute anybody from the north that erred?. Is he afraid of offending north to have lee way in 2019?. He should know he was elected as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria not to protect any Hausa/Fulani interest against the nation interest.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Introduced Election Into Imo Monarch System — Okorocha / Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm / Prince Secondus Paying Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Dr Alex Ekwemue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.