Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos (64050 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by johnaruson(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
it's only in Akwa Ibom this creature can win a beauty queen. You are very Uggly with flat nose etc.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by ElPhoche(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your apology is crap. There is no need to ask you why. Simply don't post nudes, especially if you are expected to be a (positive) role model. All that smoke coming out of your nose, who do you think it will motivate to become a better person?
Simply learn you lesson and move on, like Chidimma
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Psoul(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Her career ended before it started.
She may never smell that industry again in life.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by ElPhoche(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thewesterner:
Not being asked the motive behind my actions?... Seriously?...really?..partially nude I can understand but smoking? A professional smoker judging from the smoke
As in eh, that was what pissed me off in the so called apologies. Motive for going naked and smoking? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by megareal: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
mooregan:
So this girl asio eba awod ekondo. Sai!! Ndito eyio afia mmagi. Anie ndik Ma'abasi. As if usio eba nsuan ikikeme, adiwong sika adian do. embarassed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ata idiok etokeyen. Adod ubok ikpa duopeba. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by alewo002(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
My grand mother of 90 has better boobs...
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by mrnweke103(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your breast should be pointing @ us not your foot.

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Reelmii: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
johnaruson:
it's only in Akwa Ibom this creature can win a beauty queen. You are very Uggly with flat nose etc.
creature kwa grin
johnaruson:
creature kwa
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
when only your head is bigger than all Nigeria's problem put together. gerarehere
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Bestchisom(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Notwithstanding, I am sorry for what I did yesterday, I am sorry for what I did today and what I'll do tomorrow.

she is apologizing for what she will do tomorrow.. Vaseline crew... expect more nude frm her tmoro....just keep ur Vaseline intact
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Prinztong(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Teenager lack proper upbringing from her family.
I learnt she's from Ibesikpo/Asutan LGA. I don't see people from that side as bad but this girl really fall my hands big time. I blame her manager. But come to think of it, how did she emerged the winner of the competition in the first place?
I suspect a foul play in the contest. Either something goes for something.I REST MY CASE
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Prinztong(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bestchisom:
Notwithstanding, I am sorry for what I did yesterday, I am sorry for what I did today and what I'll do tomorrow.

she is apologizing for what she will do tomorrow.. Vaseline crew... expect more nude frm her tmoro....just keep ur Vaseline intact
Stupid Apology.
This girl is sick in the head I swear... I went through her facebook timeline, I was shocked on some of her pics
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Bestchisom(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Prinztong:

Stupid Apology.
This girl is sick in the head I swear... I went through her facebook timeline, I was shocked on some of her pics
true talk...i'm going to her Facebook asap to see things for myself
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by delugajackson: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
mooregan:
So this girl asio eba awod ekondo. Sai!! Ndito eyio afia mmagi. Anie ndik Ma'abasi. As if usio eba nsuan ikikeme, adiwong sika adian do. embarassed embarassed
You dey mind all these nditó essíen emána? Mkpó íban eke sí fukó fuuk.. Idahà emí, edirímbót edí sé ké mfón.

Sai, abuud a'nnám tu tu!

3 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by delugajackson: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
megareal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ata idiok etokeyen. Adod ubok ikpa duopeba. tongue
Lol.
Abuud ádi kapa am'múm mién sef. Sé sé utór etok eyen ami, adóho aké na'nàm, iwúoto Titiá itiát!
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by viktohmarkz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
She is a teen?
What age please?
Twenty-teen?
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by lardeipo(f): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Olympus has fallen breast...
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by AceDomino(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't know who she resemble pass among the Simpsons sisters..

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
damm! she is so ugly! cool she looks like a boy, this is what happens when the public owns an individual, they dictate how the individual behaves and lives their life.
she should have known that she is owned by the public. posting lifestyles on social media have ruined alot of young female lives, social media can either make you famous for the right and wrong reasons, but can also ruin your life horribly.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by splmosixx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
You should be more concerned about your blunder...

Afi falling na shocked shocked grin

Kokolet11:
Chai who who marry this girl.the boobs has falling
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by poyet(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
My opinion: You don't have the beauty to emerge the victor in the first place. This is beauty queen contest. You might have the brains to win some other competitions but not this one you just lost the crown.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
gypsey:
damm! she is so ugly! cool she looks like a boy, this is what happens when the public owns an individual, they dictate how the individual behaves and lives their life.
she should have known that she is owned by the public. posting lifestyles on social media have ruined alot of young female lives, social media can either make you famous for the right and wrong reasons, but can also ruin your life horribly.

Gbam!
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by QueenTata(f): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
But Akwa Ibom girls are fine nah
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by tellmemore15: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apology accepted my friend, God bless you.

But the spirit hovering nowadays eeh... Na so some people shout "CHANGE" that year now them come dey regret.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by noziz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
I can only see a man on those pictures?

Abi na men de win miss akkwa ibom

u wicked! grin
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by godofuck231: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Emelcee:
AKWA Ibom State dethroned Miss Teen 2017/2018, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang has finally cleared the air on why she embarked on that image tarnishing mission, posting a semi-nude photoshoot on her birthday which caused an uproar on social media, leading to her dethronement by organizers of the pageant.

Read Her Letter

AN APOLOGY LETTER FROM MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.
..."In a dilemma such as which I see myself, one would be lost on who to chose between the Devil & Deep Blue Sea.
I CHOSE THE DEEP BLUE SEA".

I, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang who until my dethronement few days ago was MISS TEENS 2017/18 deeply apologies over my negative behaviour lately.
Few days ago I added another year to my age & I thought it wise to embark on a photoshoot, I decided to post my "Half Nude" pictures taken with the clearest of intentions.
Not knowing I would be misunderstood!

And so, I apologize to organisers of the "Miss Teens Pageant" whose crown I bore...
To teenagers across boards who are victims because of how they dress...
To Akwa Ibomites who I let down...
To parents, family, School & friends...
Please, from the deepest recesses of my heart, I plead for FORGIVENESS.

The past few days have been hell for me, so depressed & so hard on me regarding the fact i was a serving queen & shouldn't indulge on negative trends. It hurts & sincerely, I have never felt this way in my entire life, and I just cannot control it.

I never meant to bring disrespect to the world of Pagentry or modelling professions, my intention was not to belittled the crown or insult fellow queens. No... Far from it.

MY REGRETS:
1.) Not being asked WHY but being judged by ALL without an opportunity for fair hearing.

2.) Not being allowed to face a panel on my suitability to continue as a TEEN AMBASSADOR before being banished.

3.) Not being asked the motive behind my actions.

4.) Not given a chance/opportunity to atone & plead for forgiveness.

5.) Being chastised, condemned & treated as an infidel over a mistake i should have been corrected with kid gloves.

I know I could apologize for days on end but it may not eliminate your thoughts on me but i take solace on God Almighty & on his grace I continually seek strength to endure the pain i currently face. Knowing my actions upset many tremendously,
Please I Am Deeply Sorry. My fault, I Am Human & Not A Saint Without Blame.

Dear Friends,
Help me if you will "Not to drown in this Deep Blue Sea". We Teens must grow, and Thrive, for a better tomorrow.
As a child raised from a Christian home, I seek for forgiveness from all who i must have offended, I am not entirely perfect so let me not be crucified over an ignorance i now regret.
It is my fervent supplications to God that my apology over this sad episode of my life be ACCEPTED by all who i offended by this ugly incidence.
Once again, I AM DEEPLY SORRY, PLEASE ACCEPT ME BACK AS I AM.

SOURCE:
http://akwaibomdaily..com.ng/2018/01/dont-miss-dethroned-hibernated-boobs.html?m=1

She wan blow, boom! Now she's bleeped in the ass
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by AlexVercetti(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by EnaibeSam: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
When you were advised to live a decent life, you refused , proving that you are a big girl. Can you see your life now? shame on your mother that could not bring you up a decent girl.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by tabisegroup(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
mooregan:
grin grin cheesy 'kpan UdoAbiañga! Amekid sé idük ufök iwònñgho owo?

2 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by EnaibeSam: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Train up a child the way she should go, and when she grows up, she will not depart from it.

I blame those that brought you up this way. That's what happen when you lack good parental training.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Saintdaprince(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Too late.

Apologies accepted.

You have been dethroned.

A lesson for tomorrow's queen.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by chccho(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2018
See how ahe just displayed her saggy,slippers boobs for over 10,000 people to view. Then when someone passes a comment she will say they are "body shaming" her, bullsh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.