Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Your Talent Is Never Enough - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Your Talent Is Never Enough (347 Views)

What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Talent Is Never Enough by Varbie(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Talent is like a key and also like a diverse window of opportunities. Just because you have the key, doesn't mean you get to walk through the door and that is the tricky thing.
You could say, I have talent, I am what everyone wants but trust me it can never be enough. You have it doesn't mean other people don't and they could be more willing than you are.
Talent is like a plant, for it to grow you have to expose it to sunlight and feed it the required amount of nutrients it deserves. If you ignore that plant because you feel the plant is beautiful, rare and for that, it can take care of itself, that plant will die and all you will be left with is the charred remains of what could be made beautiful.
Talent dies! Let that sink in!

Continued here
http://ongodi..co.ke/2018/01/talent-is-not-enough_66.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Students Should Know Before Making Registration For Jamb 2018 / Institute Of Drilling And Petroleum Engineering Online Course Registration / Funai Promotes 177 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.