Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? (465 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone, today we're discussing about talent.

What is talent?

Talent is simply a marked natural ability.

In life, everyone has a goal and we need certain abilities to achieve those goals. As a christian your talents are never enough but we have christ to lean on.

Paul said, I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. With Christ, you can move any mountain and achieve the impossible.

Now guys, please tell us your talents and how you will use it to achieve the impossible.

There is a gift that surely makes you different from others
Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2020
My talent is always getting FTC grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Ussycool: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
A

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
My talent is always getting FTC grin
hahaha! how will you now use this to support your life? grin
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Others have something to say o! help us please.
Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique.
Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by lalasticlala(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Christthesaviour:

You are asking others without first telling them yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
lalasticlala:

OOPS!
Re: What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:

DEAR SUPER MOD, U CAN CHECK MY RECENT TOPICS.THEY ARE A LOT MORE MEANINFUL.

(1) (Reply)

Westland University JAMB And Departmental Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 / Homeless Mom Sentenced To 5 Years, For Using Friends Address To Enroll Her kid / The Polytechnic. Ile-ife.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.