Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. (3794 Views)

See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
NE gave Buhari 18.5% votes but got 24 appointments...
SE gave Buhari 1.3% votes but got 22 appointments.
NC gave Buhari 14.7% votes but got 21appointments.
SS gave Buhari 2.7% votes but got 20 appointments.
SW gave Buhari 15.7% votes but got 40 appointments.
NW gave Buhari 46% votes but got 30 appointments.

MINISTERIAL POSITIONS BY REGION:

NW with 46% votes have:
3 junior ministers of Budget & planning, Aviation and trade and investment AND 4 Senior ministers of Interior, Justice, Defense and Water resources.

NE with 18.5% votes have:
3 Senior Ministers of women affair's, FCT, Education AND 3 junior ministers Power, foreign Affairs, works and housing.

SW with 15.7 votes have:
5 Senior Ministers of Finance, Solid minerals, Communications, Health, Power, Works and Housing and 1 Junior minister of Ministry of Niger Delta.

SE with 1.3% Votes have:
4 Senior Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Trade and investment, Science and Technology and Labour & Employment and 1 junior minister of Education.

SS with 2.7% Votes have:
3 Senior Ministers of Transport ( Land- Sea- Air), Budget and Planning, Ministry of Niger Delta AND 3 Junior Ministers of Petroleum, Health and Agriculture.

NC with 14.7% Votes have:
3 Senior Ministers Youth and Sports, Agriculture, Information AND 3 Junior Ministers of Environment, Solid Minerals and Labour and Employment.

Of the 8 Members of Nigerian Economic Team
4 from the SW,
3 from the SE and
1 from the SS,
As NO single Northerner is represented.

[/b]They are:
VP - Osinbajo from the SW
Kemi- Finance from the SW
Fowler- FIRS from the SW
Dr Oduwale- Head BP from the SW

Adviser Budget -Akpebuzea from the SE.
Trade & invest.- Enelemeh from the SE
Budget & planning -Udoma-Udoma from the SS.
CBN Governor - Emifele from the. SE

[b]INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENTS:

70% of the 2016 and 2017 Road and Bridges projects goes to the South, infact Lagos - Ibadan standard gauge rail line will be commissioned by the end of third quarter of 2018 after the federal government injected about #100 Billions as part of Equity funding for the project, so also projects like the ongoing Lagos-Ibadan- Shagamu express way, second Niger bridge, dredging of Excravos and Calabar and other capital projects across the region..

Yet people like FFK can convince some set of blind youths that PMB is anti South and Christian!!

SAD!!

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Boss Sarrki, we progressive Nigerians give kudos to you for your wonderful job.

Let the chief wailer, the basketmouth of Nigeria politics continuing shouting like person dey rub pepper for yansh, No Vacancy for him at BMC Inc, let him go join the queue maybe when we step down in 2023 he will take over with his ipork miscreants.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even though one does not like some of his policies

We shouldn't be blind by hatred

Let's be objective when e criticize

Not for hatred and bigotry

3 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Noccerino(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Op, so Emefiele is now from the south east abi?
U don't need to lie just cos u want to absorb buhari of nepotism and tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
Even though one does not like some of his policies

We shouldn't be blind by hatred

Let's be objective when e criticize

Not for hatred and bigotry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by SalamRushdie: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
This no longer about appointement but gross incompetence .. Buhari must and must go in 2019 .

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
South east and south west were given 22 and 40 appointments respectively...
What do you mean by appointments And where are the appointments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by engreo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This no longer about appointement but gross incompetence .. Buhari must and must go in 2019 .

I criticize the government when the needs be

Tell me where you and your likes commend him for anything

The hatred for pmb is just pure from our brothers and sisters across the Niger

9 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Just hope you won't go solo after 2019 election like the likes of temitemi1, Chukwudi44 to mention few.
Sai Baba dole till 2023

SalamRushdie:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
madridguy:
Just hope you won't go solo after 2019 election like the likes of temitemi1, Chukwudi44 to mention few.
Sai Baba dole till 2023

My main guy

I hail baba

1 Like

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Ratello: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your failed attempt to buy sympathy for your god, Buhari had long been exposed when you try try to bring baby and Lilliputians in form of Ministers from the South. Tell us how many of these "Ministers" have a say when solid and concrete matters that affect Nigeria's security, well being and monetary policies come up for discussion with the lanky General. We are no fools just park one side abeg with your skewed and badly constructed analyses.

10 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
madridguy:
Boss Sarrki, we progressive Nigerians give kudos to you for your wonderful job.

Let the chief wailer, the basketmouth of Nigeria politics continuing shouting like person dey rub pepper for yansh, No Vacancy for him at BMC Inc, let him go join the queue maybe when we step down in 2023 he will take over with his ipork miscreants.

Thank you so much my brother

2 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Boss na me hail you pass.

sarrki:

My main guy

I hail baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ratello:
Your failed attempt to buy sympathy for your god, Buhari had long been exposed when you try try to bring baby and Lilliputians in form of Ministers from the South. Tell us how many of these "Ministers" have a say when solid and concrete matters that affect Nigeria's security, well being and monetary policies come up for discussion with the lanky General. We are no fools just park one side abeg with your skewed and badly constructed analyses.

You are a hardened wailer

Nothing can change your mind

7 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by madridguy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
It's my pleasure.

sarrki:

Thank you so much my brother

1 Like

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by pauljumbo: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
We need projects not appointments

Appointments are for cronies

2 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Noccerino:
Op, so Emefiele is now from the south east abi?
U don't need to lie just cos u want to absorb buhari of nepotism and tribalism.
That was a mistake but it doesn't diminish the message in the article

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

That was a mistake but it doesn't diminish the message in the article

Thank you sire

God bless you
Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by beejaay: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

NE gave Buhari 18.5% votes but got 24 appointments...
SE gave Buhari 1.3% votes but got 22 appointments.
NC gave Buhari 14.7% votes but got 21appointments.
SS gave Buhari 2.7% votes but got 20 appointments.
SW gave Buhari 15.7% votes but got 40 appointments.
NW gave Buhari 46% votes but got 30 appointments.

MINISTERIAL POSITIONS BY REGION:

NW with 46% votes have:
3 junior ministers of Budget & planning, Aviation and trade and investment AND 4 Senior ministers of Interior, Justice, Defense and Water resources.

NE with 18.5% votes have:
3 Senior Ministers of women affair's, FCT, Education AND 3 junior ministers Power, foreign Affairs, works and housing.

SW with 15.7 votes have:
5 Senior Ministers of Finance, Solid minerals, Communications, Health, Power, Works and Housing and 1 Junior minister of Ministry of Niger Delta.

SE with 1.3% Votes have:
4 Senior Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Trade and investment, Science and Technology and Labour & Employment and 1 junior minister of Education.

SS with 2.7% Votes have:
3 Senior Ministers of Transport ( Land- Sea- Air), Budget and Planning, Ministry of Niger Delta AND 3 Junior Ministers of Petroleum, Health and Agriculture.

NC with 14.7% Votes have:
3 Senior Ministers Youth and Sports, Agriculture, Information AND 3 Junior Ministers of Environment, Solid Minerals and Labour and Employment.

Of the 8 Members of Nigerian Economic Team
4 from the SW,
3 from the SE and
1 from the SS,
As NO single Northerner is represented.

[/b]They are:
VP - Osinbajo from the SW
Kemi- Finance from the SW
Fowler- FIRS from the SW
Dr Oduwale- Head BP from the SW

Adviser Budget -Akpebuzea from the SE.
Trade & invest.- Enelemeh from the SE
Budget & planning -Udoma-Udoma from the SS.
CBN Governor - Emifele from the. SE

[b]INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENTS:

70% of the 2016 and 2017 Road and Bridges projects goes to the South, infact Lagos - Ibadan standard gauge rail line will be commissioned by the end of third quarter of 2018 after the federal government injected about #100 Billions as part of Equity funding for the project, so also projects like the ongoing Lagos-Ibadan- Shagamu express way, second Niger bridge, dredging of Excravos and Calabar and other capital projects across the region..

Yet people like FFK can convince some set of blind youths that PMB is anti South and Christian!!

SAD!!
what a stupid analogy... ministerial appointment is a constitutional right of every state and thus every state must be represented....so bros yu cant use the ministerial portfolio to judge federal appointment.
If you wanna be fair you should compare apples to apples for example the composition of security chiefs, Director of Agencies, Kitchen cabinet of the presidency...
you can only hoodwinked those with 60 for a IQ and those with mediocre mindset like you

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't know that CBN governor is now from South east??
smh4u
Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
beejaay:

what a stupid analogy... ministerial appointment is a constitutional right of every state and thus every state must be represented....so bros yu cant use the ministerial portfolio to judge federal appointment.
If you wanna be fair you should compare apples to apples for example the composition of security chiefs, Director of Agencies, Kitchen cabinet of the presidency...
you can only hoodwinked those with 60 for a IQ and those with mediocre mindset like you

Lol

You guys are Oliver twist

2 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Ratello: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

You are a hardened wailer

Nothing can change your mind

Always speak the whole truth and not half truth just to suit your sentiments you don't know me and never will until you love the truth. Refute my rebuttal or forever shut your trap my "bigoted rice paddy owner"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ratello:

Always speak the whole truth and not half truth just to suit your sentiments you don't know me and never will until you love the truth. Refute my rebuttal or forever shut your trap my "bigoted rice paddy owner"

Baba sorry I didn't know that it will pain you like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by kettykings: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some of these buhari handlers are his worst enemies , why push this when the country is stressed and mourning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Ratello: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
beejaay:

You even get time to quote the clown. That guy is too cheap upstairs always talking without thinking

4 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
kettykings:
Some of these buhari handlers are his worst enemies , why push this when the country is stressed and mourning

So we should hid the truth ?
Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ratello:

You even get time to quote the clown. That guy is too cheap upstairs always talking without thinking

Shebi I don beg you nah

I mean it I don't know it will pain you like that
Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by beejaay: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chief of Army staff ----North
chief of defence----North
chief of police ----North
chief of Immigration --------North
chief of custom----North
chief of INEC-------North
cheif of civil defence----North
chief of NSA...----North
DG Secret Police----North
EFCC-----North
Chief of NIA ----North
Chief of Air staff------North
The whole security apparatus is in the hand of the northerners and you call that just....it doesnt matterwhere the other powers are cos with the current security arrangement in the country no one can go against the north...the bias is too glaring for any sane mind to see...so bros come again with you analysis

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Ratello: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Baba sorry I didn't know that it will pain you like that

Pain? Is this one unnecessarily slow or something I just called you out on your own thread based on the skewed analysis you gave and the burden of proof that you need to refute my claim lies on your head yet you are talking of pain grin cheesy grin I swear you should be a baba alagbo in Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by Blizzy9ja: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes Buhari is anti south, anti christain, anti youth and pro-hardship... That man is not fit to preside over a group of more than 3 people... He's so daft

4 Likes

Re: How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ratello:

Pain? Is this one unnecessarily slow or something I just called you out on your own thread based on the skewed analysis you gave and the burden of proof that you need to refute my claim lies on your head yet you are talking of pain grin cheesy grin I swear you should be a baba alagbo in Ilorin

Ratello Ratello

I know how painful it is to lost that weekly inflow from wadata plaza

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Twitter Influencer Unmasked / The Igbo Native Calendar (picture) / Obijackson built another Classic project In Okija, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.