Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food (21036 Views)

Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by mycare(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
pawesome:
If i shout AFONJA now,insults will follow grin

[b][/b]Everything is comic ehnn
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by unilagsforum(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
End time granny
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by PenisCaP: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Afonja

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by itsandi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm... African punishment no be here sha
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by mosesjida(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
burn??..Sey she wan roast omolomo niii...all dis grandmas sef..why dey no throw her 4 river
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Othello92(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Y she go thief her sibling food. Na only her get mawt?
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by OBABASH: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na old mama, i can't say anything because this grama has been the one taken care of her days backed . May the Lord protect us frm evil hand.
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by barallanee(f): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Frustration is bad

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Mrkumareze(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
dejt4u:
it's such an unfortunate event.. the crime scene is few metres away from where I live

U must be careful of the area cos I sense it's prone to crime
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by dollytino4real(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
those people from that side gat no chill.
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by frank317: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
She is actually learning from yahweh
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
poverty

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Reelmii: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
boko haram of a grandmother, kii oju maa ri ibi
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Reelmii: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Othello92:
may ur grandmother do dis to ur child.... say amen
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Reelmii: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Othello92:
may ur mother do dis to ur child.... say amen
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by donqx: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
oh
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by fajob: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wickednesss

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by adontcare(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
mudiana:
I remember I received harsh treatment from my grandma and till date I can't forget... I don't know if I have forgiven her cos anytime I remember, I feel bitter.
either d grandma don't like ur mum or ur dad. Na transfer of hatred be that
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Manasp: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by rapulu4: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is sad!!! My mum won't even let me scold my daughter. But this grandma use im own do suya cry cry
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wickedness in the heart.
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by vjohnson: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Evil woman

Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by makky555(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
I didn't have the opportunity to meet my grandparents but I thought they're meant to be the ones we always want to look forward to meeting in the village? undecided sad

Why's this witch different! angry angry angry
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by Organs(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
And no report that she is in custody. Children are abused daily in Nigeria.
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by omotai(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is wickedness. Evil grandma
Re: Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food by CioAngels(f): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
What kind of Grand mother is this? Grand mother, many you grow very old to see your beautiful grand child grow and become a decision maker in her chosen field with that scare and you expect her to care for you. Children never forget the deeds of their grand mother, good or bad. Grand mother, because of food,? My beautiful grand mother, Ogene, you remain strongly in our hearts after 33yrs. Thank you for always giving us food even when we don't ask. You were so much love. Sleep on in peace, Ogene nyunye Osuya.

Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos / .