Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

#weneedasong #igoyarn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #weneedasong #igoyarn (340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#weneedasong #igoyarn by azimibraun: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
I want every youth in Nigeria to demand that our established naija artiste men and women making all these millions come together and do an urgent "State of Emergency" version of Eldee's "I go yarn". The message the song comes with cant be better passed anytime more demanding than now. We must take a break off all the Bugatti, Bentley, Gucci, Make me kolo, Scatter my head, Shake this shake that music and do a joint positive song that will pass a powerful message and speak truth to leadership. Music is a powerful tool and must be used to emancipate and cleanse society. Too much deaths, rumor, despair, hunger and uncertainty in the country momentarily. We need a song of truth and hope that will unite us real quick. There is trouble in the land. I hope we see this important and urgent. Zaki Azzay made people drop their weapons and embraced peace once upon a time in the Kaduna with just one song ''Kaduna". It was not sustained and we fell off again. We need a song. I hope Tubaba who is from Benue the current flash point will lead this. It wasn't so hard for him to gather all these guys in his video Gaga Shuffle, so i expect him to use the same medium to gather them in a studio. Let's do this. Just my thought right or wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Burial To Take Place February 2 / What If Rapture Had Happened Years Back? / The Wailers Association Of Nigeria And A Suggestion To The Presidency By Soibi R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.