Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kanye And Kim Kardashian Welcomes 3rd Child, A Baby Girl Via Another Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye And Kim Kardashian Welcomes 3rd Child, A Baby Girl Via Another Woman (394 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye And Kim Kardashian Welcomes 3rd Child, A Baby Girl Via Another Woman by Martins97: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Isn't this wierd?

Kanye and Kim kardashian have welcomed their third child, a beautiful baby girl via surrogacy.

Kim confirmed the good news on her website, in a post titled, “She’s here!”

Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl,” Kim-West continues. “We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister.”

This will be the couple’s third child together, joining North who is a four-year-old and Saint who is a two-year-old. The 37-year-old Kim was unable to carry the child herself, as a result of her open battle with a life-threatening condition known as placenta accreta, which complicated her child birth with Saint West.

CONTINUE READING HERE

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Sad About Nigerians Attitude —waje / Another Honour For K1 De Ultimate, Bags Champion Of Un-sdgs Award / My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop Lady Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.