Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others (1492 Views)

See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Deprofessional(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please my brothers, please help the Tivs, Idomas and other Benue indegens in this impending war. Please do not say it is their business because the fulanis will come for you after Benue.

The international community has turned a deaf ear to the pogrom currently going on in Benue.

Please help by calling the attention of whoever matter that Nigeria is witnessing a gorrilla warfare orchestrated by the fulanis.
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
I pity the benues.
I really morn with them..
But same thing was metted on igbos by army but nobody talked..

"What goes around comes around" dont take this word for a joke its real.
Who knows d region it will be tomorrow.
With another technically planned strategy.
May not be army or herdsmen.

"The joke is always funny until ur name is used"
I CRY FOR BENUE

3 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by omaar12(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sir, If This Country Had Split Up Long Ago, I Believe The Middlebeltan Army Would Have Tackled This Manace Without Batting An Eyelid. I Am An Igbo Man Full Blooded I Dnt Have A Grudge Against Those Nations Surrounding The Igbo Nation. Bt I Believe If That All Tribe Found In Middlebelt And Down South Will Make Considerable Progress If Nigeria Split Up. So If This Will Bring About The Much Needed Split(not Like We Are Gaining Anything From Nigeria Anyway <light =zero, Transport = Zero, Road = Zero, Security = Zero, Education = Zero > ) I Believe We The Igbos Will Lend As Much Men And Woman As Needed To Prosecute The Agenda. NOTE :- I Dnt Hate Any Tribe In Nigeria As An Igboman We Just Dnt Like Being Stangnant.

5 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by limeta(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is the time tomorrow might be too late
After benue where will the jihadist go next
No matter how far they are from you now one day it will be tomorrow
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaar12:
Sir, If This Country Had Split Up Long Ago, I Believe The Middlebeltan Army Would Have Tackled This Manace Without Batting An Eyelid. I Am An Igbo Man Full Blooded I Dnt Have A Grudge Against Those Nations Surrounding The Igbo Nation. Bt I Believe If That All Tribe Found In Middlebelt And Down South Will Make Considerable Progress If Nigeria Split Up. So If This Will Bring About The Much Needed Split(not Like We Are Gaining Anything From Nigeria Anyway <light =zero, Transport = Zero, Road = Zero, Security = Zero, Education = Zero > ) I Believe We The Igbos Will Lend As Much Men And Woman As Needed To Prosecute The Agenda. NOTE :- I Dnt Hate Any Tribe In Nigeria As An Igboman We Just Dnt Like Being Stangnant.

U ar3 talking crap!!.
Must u state u are igbo?..
Some u umuafor are just pathetic dumbtards.
Just make ur coment and leave "i am igbo"
And who told u igbos have grud against tribe.

The only enemy of ndigbo is buhari.
I dont hate hausas becoz of him bcoz i have loads of hausa friends..
I even prefar them more to other tribes becoz they are as honest as igbos.

So keep ur crap to urself and make straight foward comment.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by omaar12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

U ar3 talking crap!!.

Dude Read Comprehensively Before You Comment. U Mentioned Grudge I Didnt Mention It. U Mentioned Hausa I Didnt Mention It. Why Quote Me Out Of Context. Am A Full Blooded Igboman, If You Dnt Like Me Saying It. Rope 2metre Is 150 Naira Buy It And Do The Needful (hang Yaself) Biko.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaar12:
Dude Read Comprehensively Before You Comment. U Mentioned Grudge I Didnt Mention It. U Mentioned Hausa I Didnt Mention It. Why Quote Me Out Of Context. Am A Full Blooded Igboman, If You Dnt Like Me Saying It. Rope 2metre Is 150 Naira Buy It And Do The Needful (hang Yaself) Biko.

Who asked u if u are full blooded igboman or not..
I still hav not seen where op asked where u are from..
OLODO. undecided.
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by omaar12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

Who asked u if u are full blooded igboman or not..
I still hav not seen where op asked where u are from..
OLODO. undecided.
(rabata oju Eja Lo Ma Je Ati Rebeka<hahaha Back Then When Men Where Boiz>but Joke Aside ), Dude, Why U De Get HBP Na. Am An Igbo Man Full Blooded And Am Proud About It,i Dnt See How My Declaring It Will Remove The Egun Nje From Ur Mouth, If Yo Vexxed About It, U Can Join Ur Ancestors Wherever They Are It A One Way Ticket. Bye Bye.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaar12:

[s](rabata oju Eja Lo Ma Je Ati Rebeka<hahaha Back Then When Men Where Boiz>but Joke Aside ), Dude, Why U De Get HBP Na. Am An Igbo Man Full Blooded And Am Proud About It,i Dnt See How My Declaring It Will Remove The Egun Nje From Ur Mouth, If Yo Vexxed About It, U Can Join Ur Ancestors Wherever They Are It A One Way Ticket. Bye By[/s]e.

Hehehhe ranting without any point!
Nobody asked u where i ar3 from thats d point.

Hehehe im.just telling u.. that u no get sense.
Chaa chaa grin
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by raker300: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Where are your people that kept on releasing statements saying they’re not part of Biafra.

I thought igbos were your problem before?

8 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by ayzTIGER: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
I feel sad about what's happening to Benue people but i'm sorry WE CANT HELP YOU.
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Malawian(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Only Igbo people can make things happen. It is obvious Benue will be annihilated without any external help coming to help them.

1 Like

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by osscarr(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

U ar3 talking crap!!.

Stop thinking with ur Peniscap

1 Like

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
osscarr:

Stop thinking with ur Peniscap
egbon!!..evem my peniscap seems wiser than ur are.
Cant u see u lack common sense? grin
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by zendy: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Deprofessional:
Please my brothers, please help the Tivs, Idomas and other Benue indegens in this impending war. Please do not say it is their business because the fulanis will come for you after Benue.

The international community has turned a deaf ear to the pogrom currently going on in Benue.

Please help by calling the attention of whoever matter that Nigeria is witnessing a gorrilla warfare orchestrated by the fulanis.

This same Benue people that rejoiced when operation python dance was happening? Let everyone carry his own cross. They want "one Nigeria" but dont want Fulani herdsmen massacre? The two go hand in hand.

Except for the Benue Igbos (Umueze-Okoha), everyone else in Benue are on their own.

You want "one Nigeria"? Herdsmen are going to reformat your brain later

7 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by crispus09(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
i have been looking for my father's gun
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Daewang: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
You bastards bear your one nigeria cross alone Igbos have nothing to do with you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by osscarr(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

egbon!!..evem my peniscap seems wiser than ur are.
Cant u see u lack common sense? grin

Who u dey call egbon
U dey craze
U no know who b ur egbon?
With ur std infected peniscap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Iceberg3: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leave the Benin outta this,its your one Nigeria,embrace it. If you want any help m,call on coneheadsgrin

3 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Balkan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
omaar12:
Igbos dont use the phrase "we Igbos" so enjoy one Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
osscarr:

Who u dey call egbon
U dey craze
U no know who b ur egbon?
With ur std infected peniscap
See this lowlife.. if u like switch to 100 different accounts and use them to give urself 100 likes grin..Hehheeh.. low self esteem im.becile.
Common sense fall on u.. egbon!
Oaf!!
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Balkan:

Dnt mind d mumu
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by omaar12(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Balkan:
That If There Is Anything Worth Enjoying In This Shithole. Give The Igbos The Opportunity And Watch Them Port To Something More Better. And Who Are U To Know If The Igbos Use The Phrase "we Igbos".

1 Like

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Nonaira1: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Deprofessional:

Question: Did they or did they not rejoice when ipob was killed?

Did they or did they not kill igbos who were returning home prior to the biafra war?

Are they or are they not marginalizing the igbos indigenous in benue and denying them any form of government anything?

Yet these are the same people you ask igbo to join in fighting fulani?

Infact didn't nnamdi kanu warn them of this fulani attack literally a year ago and they insulted, degraded and even wished his death for as they said it "spreading hate speech against fulani."

Oh ya oh set go, now you're looking for unity to "fight fulani". For wetin?

Abeg Igbo don tire. We've learn the full hatred from you Nigerians. We've learned it is every man for himself. You can't continue sticking your neck out for others especially if those others enjoy seeing you in pain. Abeg The same way the benue never stood for us is the same way we aren't standing for nobody!!!!! Benue vs. Fulani fight is their fight. Yes there is possiblity the fulani can try igboland after all igboland is too damn close to y'all niggas but until then, na your fight. Do it with the other "one Nigeria" and leave igbos be biko. Thank you
We sympathize with y'all but that's it!!! Enjoy your one niggeria and sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Emyogalanya: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Deprofessional:

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO ? TAKE UP ARMS? OYA BUY THE ARMS AND KEEP IT AT UR TOWNSHIP STADIUM AND LET YOUR GOVT AND ELDERS THAT VISIT BUHARI MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT ON ALL TV HOUSES MAKING THIS CALL YOU MADE HERE AND WE WILL COME AND HELP YOU. BUT BEFORE THEN PLS HEED TO THIS SERMON FROM THE ROCK " IN THE NAME OF GOD PLS LEARN TO ACCOMODATE HEADSMEN" OR THEY WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD. PLS ENJOY THE SHITHOLE
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by osscarr(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
PenisCaP:

See this lowlife.. if u like switch to 100 different accounts and use them to give urself 100 likes grin..Hehheeh.. low self esteem im.becile.
Common sense fall on u.. egbon!
Oaf!!
U think I'm jobless like u
Anuofia
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by PenisCaP: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
osscarr:

U think I'm jobless like u
Anuofia

Hehehe see this ewu oh.
Bia ijikwe ahu? undecided
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Deprofessional(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Deprofessional:

Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Deprofessional(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Nonaira1:

Question: Did they or did they not rejoice when ipob was killed?

Did they or did they not kill igbos who were returning home prior to the biafra war?

Are they or are they not marginalizing the igbos indigenous in benue and denying them any form of government anything?

Yet these are the same people you ask igbo to join in fighting fulani?

Infact didn't nnamdi kanu warn them of this fulani attack literally a year ago and they insulted, degraded and even wished his death for as they said it "spreading hate speech against fulani."

Oh ya oh set go, now you're looking for unity to "fight fulani". For wetin?

Abeg Igbo don tire. We've learn the full hatred from you Nigerians. We've learned it is every man for himself. You can't continue sticking your neck out for others especially if those others enjoy seeing you in pain. Abeg The same way the benue never stood for us is the same way we aren't standing for nobody!!!!! Benue vs. Fulani fight is their fight. Yes there is possiblity the fulani can try igboland after all igboland is too damn close to y'all niggas but until then, na your fight. Do it with the other "one Nigeria" and leave igbos be biko. Thank you
We sympathize with y'all but that's it!!! Enjoy your one niggeria and sai buhari.
Re: A Call To The Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws And Others by Deprofessional(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Deprofessional:

(1) (Reply)

Change Is So Evident In Lagos Says Senior AIT Broadcaster Lara Wise #lagosisbae / Man Attacks Keyamo In Awka For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / 2019: PDP Mulls Dankwanbo As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.