Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** (5434 Views)

Range Rover Sport 2009 Tokunbo #5.5M 08096577304 / Tokunbo Accident Free/Open Roof/Leather 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L------SOLD------- / Sharp Matrix S (sport) 2009 Tokunbo #3.45M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
The front stickers on the windscreen is the dead giveaway, even the auction number matches.

Seun, here’s a great opportunity to do some due diligence and show that you’re serious with not allowing fraud to be the in thing on your platform.

Please assign one of your moderators to investigate.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:

Your effontery is just incredible. 13,000 miles for a vehicle with a mileage of 373,739?

Its not d same vehicle. Besides u trying to spoil another mans hustle is not cool. If ur not interested u could just close the thread.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:
The front stickers on the windscreen is the dead giveaway, even the auction number matches.

Seun, here’s a great opportunity to do some due diligence and show that you’re serious with not allowing fraud to be the in thing on your platform.

Please assign one of your moderators to investigate.

See them trying their best to pull me down. But guess what?. U can do me a favour and shove ur opinion down ur silly ass.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Its not d same vehicle. Besides u trying to spoil another mans hustle is not cool. If ur not interested u could just close the thread.

Bros this is what they call red handed!!
The auction tag is same.

Apologise and sin no more, continue to argue and you have your self to blame.

12 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

The data presented herein removes your ascertation from the realm of possibility.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

See them trying their best to pull me down. But guess what?. U can do me a favour and shove ur opinion down ur silly ass.

Sir, you’re a nobody to me and I have nothing to gain from pulling you down.

I do thank you for your suggestion though. I know it came from a good place but unfortunately, I will have to pass.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by kingreign(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:

This is not cool bro.
'Accident free'?
'Original mileage 13k Car is like brand new'
Smh.
O boyeh! shocked gazzuzz, nurey, ishilove et al come o!!!
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Bros this is what they call red handed!!
The auction tag is same.

Apologise and sin no more, continue to argue and you have your self to blame.

Honestly the car belongs to a client of mine. He assured me it was accident free. Even if who ever had more info on d car, he/she can still send me a private message and not try to stain or rubbish my image. I ve a reputation to protect.

I respect u alot gazzuz. But believe am totally unaware.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by kingreign(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

angry see who's claiming anothers pulling him down :\ you just lost a follower cos of tis fraudulent stunt. yama yama dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Honestly the car belongs to a client of mine. He assured me it was accident free. Even if who ever had more info on d car, he/she can still send me a private message and not try to stain or rubbish my image. I ve a reputation to protect.

I respect u alot gazzuz. But believe am totally unaware.

you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
I've mentioned this before and I'll do so again. If you post an advert on this forum you bear total responsibility for the advert.

It is simply inexcusable to turn around and claim ignorance of merchandise you've put up for sale. The very act of creating this advert implies that you've done your due diligence in the matter.

Your ignorance is no excuse.
Oh, and this is a public advert deserving a public response.

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
kingreign:
angry see who's claiming anothers pulling him down :\ you just lost a follower cos of tis fraudulent stunt. yama yama dey smell

@ anothers pulling him down... lol. Oga its ur english that is pulling u down. And how has ur followership added to my well being?. U too dey fill important, abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you know what to do.

I Megatone sincerely apologise for the mixup. Its regretable as i was completely unaware it was accidented. It was based on my client word which i took to be sincere.

Please accept my unreserved apology. As i take down dis advert.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:
I've mentioned this before and I'll do so again. If you post an advert on this forum you bear total responsibility for the advert.

It is simply inexcusable to turn around and claim ignorance of merchandise you've put up for sale. The very act of creating this advert implies that you've done your due diligence in the matter.

Your ignorance is no excuse.
Oh, and this is a public advert deserving a public response.

I agree ignorance is no excuse. Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
I suspect that your belligerence has already done the damage.

Just do your due diligence bro. Nobody here has any personal issues with you, I certainly don't.

Good Luck. With your attitude, you'll need it.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
No one is trying to pull seller down.
But giving buyers more information than you were willing to share and therefore save lives.
Ignorance is no defence.
The illuminated washer fluid indicator in picture posted is even a red flag.

Olúwa ó! Tiri hundrend and sefenti tiri tausand, sefen hundrend and taty noin!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:
I suspect that your belligerence has already done the damage.

Just do your due diligence bro. Nobody here has any personal issues with you, I certainly don't.

Good Luck. With your attitude, you'll need it.

Well said.

However based on his attitude and response to me, he'll forever be known to me as a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Well said.

However based on his attitude and response to me, he'll forever be known to me as a scammer.

Shey na ur broke ass i wan scam?. U wey need help. May b na IDP u dey dey type dis poo.

I ve apologised to the house and that is it.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Shey na ur broke ass i wan scam?. U wey need help. May b na IDP u dey dey type dis poo.

Trust me, people more savvy and wiser than you could ever muster can never scam me. You simply cannot scam an honest person.

Your apology is not accepted and you're a scammer. End of story.

I've saved a PDF of this post and will email it to anyone that ever considers any of your cars.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:
No one is trying to pull seller down.
But giving buyers more information than you were willing to share and therefore save lives.
Ignorance is no defence.
The illuminated washer fluid indicator in picture posted is even a red flag.

Olúwa ó! Tiri hundrend and sefenti tiri tausand, sefen hundrend and taty noin!

And people like him will start wondering why their hustle never reaps fruit.

How can you reap fruit when your core fiber is based on being morally flexible.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

You fail to see the number of lives that your falsehood can put in danger. Full disclosure and proper public relations would have saved you of all this...

Ipfreely:
Oh, and you seem to be in good company in this section. A ton of dubious ads.

https://www.nairaland.com/4302160/toks-very-clean-lexus-gx470#64959283

https://www.nairaland.com/4327497/tokunbo-2010-toyota-camry-xle#64977093

https://www.nairaland.com/4340689/toyota-corolla-sport-2008-tokunbo#64971609

https://www.nairaland.com/4328288/selling-cheap-2005-tokunbo-mdx#64971333

For Valor and Galantry shown in this thread you are hereby recommended for the position of an Inspector in the Demeanors Corps.

Cc; Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

Some of una don late for parade oh.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

You fail to see the number of lives that your falsehood can put in danger. Full disclosure and proper public relations would have saved you of all this...

For Valor and Galantry shown in this thread you are hereby recommended for the position of an Inspector in the Demeanors Corps.

Cc; Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

Some of una don late for parade oh.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And people like him will start wondering why their hustle never reaps fruit.

How can you reap fruit when your core fiber is based on being morally flexible.

It's sad how business men and women see anyone calling out their faults as an enemy rather than seeing the that person is standing up for the defenseless and only demanding better value for money.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Trust me, people more savvy and wiser than you could ever muster can never scam me. You simply cannot scam an honest person.

Your apology is not accepted and you're a scammer. End of story.

I've saved a PDF of this post and will email it to anyone that ever considers any of your cars.

Pls note d apology is with exception of u. I have sold dozens of cars on NL since 2009 and i ve never scammed anyone.

Why save a PDF format wen u can post on a billboard. Ur level of reasoning shows ur self worth. Instead of u to look for something more productive with ur life ur busy sneefing my ass.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

It's sad how business men and women see anyone calling out their faults as an enemy rather than seeing the that person is standing up for the defenseless and only demanding better value for money.

I apologise problem, i no apologise problem. I stated earlier dat d fault came from my client. I also accept full responsibility of my errors. Wat else do u want?
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Pls note d apology is with exception of u. I have sold dozens of cars on NL since 2009 and i ve never scammed anyone.

Why save a PDF format wen u can post on a billboard. Ur level of reasoning shows ur self worth. Instead of u to look for something more productive with ur life ur busy sneefing my ass.

I don't take apologies from liars and scammers anyways, it's worthless. No need for billboard either, a PDF will do the job I have in mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

I apologise problem, i no apologise problem. I stated earlier dat d fault came from my client. I also accept full responsibility of my errors. Wat else do u want?

For a start, VIN of as many as possible of vehicles you ever sold in the past 3 months.

We have to start giving better responses than apology for errors, apologies don't turn back the hands of time.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by LeJeun3: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

It's the modern Nigerian way.

Imagine how this haphazardly repaired junk Highlander with 373,000 miles will drive and perform and most importantly survive in a frontal collision?

Then they'll start blaming Highlander that it's not safe, that only 15,000 miles and is using oil or consuming fuel.

Luckily for our mouth breather scammer, he is not in the USA:

"Criminal Investigations: Each office conducts odometer fraud investigations for criminal prosecution by the U.S. Department of Justice. Our investigators also assist State agencies that enforce odometer laws and regulations. Office investigations resulted in more than 240 criminal convictions in more than 30 States. Prison sentences ranged from one month to eight years, criminal fines totaled more than $2.8 million, and court-ordered restitutions totaled more than $10 million."

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I don't take apologies from liars and scammers anyways, it's worthless. No need for billboard either, a PDF will do the job I have in mind grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=Megatone post=64981034][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$$$$_. Sold $$$$$. Sold $$$$ Sold $$$$$. Sold $$$$ / Hyundai Ix35 Needed Immediately. Instant Payment / Benz Ml350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.