Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** (5427 Views)

Range Rover Sport 2009 Tokunbo #5.5M 08096577304 / Tokunbo Accident Free/Open Roof/Leather 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L------SOLD------- / Sharp Matrix S (sport) 2009 Tokunbo #3.45M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

You fail to see the number of lives that your falsehood can put in danger. Full disclosure and proper public relations would have saved you of all this...

For Valor and Galantry shown in this thread you are hereby recommended for the position of an Inspector major in the Demeanors Corps.

Cc; Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

Some of una don late for parade oh.

hear hear!!!
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by nurey(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
And one greedy Nigerian would see a 2008 highlander with 13km and pay sharp sharp, nah inside parlor dem drive am grin

Am not surprised anyway, one popular mumu car dealer don tell me say car importation isn't black and white, I guess his has a touch of turquoise blue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=Megatone post=64981034][/quote]

You just keep digging your hole deeper.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
nurey:
And one greedy Nigerian would see a 2008 highlander with 13km and pay sharp sharp, nah inside parlor dem drive am grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by kingreign(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:

You just keep digging your hole deeper.
he is fully aware of the car history and state. He is morally bankrupt, very economical with the truth and no speck of conscience is left in his heart.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by thebigkendo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Its not d same vehicle. Besides u trying to spoil another mans hustle is not cool. If ur not interested u could just close the thread.
My friend will U keep quiet, dont you know when you have been found out you lot are the reason the name Nigeria = Fraud
just look angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Somebody cannot sell copart car on nairaland again
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901659_20170217172713_jpeg4faf93b0619d9ecc1aea6e7d8c21cd09

If you paid attention at all, you'd notice that the point was full disclosure.

You simply cannot get a vehicle with a flood title and massive/significant damage, mileage in the 300,000s for cheap and come on here to pass them off as 'non accidented' and 'minty' and 'low mileage 20,000'. That's unacceptable.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles

Take a look at the above.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

You fail to see the number of lives that your falsehood can put in danger. Full disclosure and proper public relations would have saved you of all this...

For Valor and Galantry shown in this thread you are hereby recommended for the position of an Inspector in the Demeanors Corps.

Cc; Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

Some of una don late for parade oh.
chie I late nor B small, I been go write names of Noise makers for property section, I don come bck grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

See them trying their best to pull me down. But guess what?. U can do me a favour and shove ur opinion down ur silly ass.
Someone on the floor is still talking of being pulled down, IYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OHHHHH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Megatone:

Honestly the car belongs to a client of mine. He assured me it was accident free. Even if who ever had more info on d car, he/she can still send me a private message and not try to stain or rubbish my image. I ve a reputation to protect.

I respect u alot gazzuz. But believe am totally unaware.
Rubish, if you value your reputation you will do yourself a very huge favour by
1 Ask questions when cars are brought to you for sale
2 Do your own checks on cars so as to acertain if details given are a true reflection of said vehicle
3 Be realistic, 9 years car @ 13 K km ahah nah show room dem drive am?

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

chie I late nor B small, I been go write names of Noise makers for property section, I don come bck grin grin

But at least "they" are not using colors anymore wink
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

But at least "they" are not using colors anymore wink
we block thier fundraiser so no money to buy the ink again ahahahah,hows things boss?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

we block thier fundraiser so no money to buy the ink again ahahahah,hows things boss?

grin

I just dey o. I dey spend time on Ghana and Thailand building sites watching how they do things.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by thebigkendo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
nurey:

Am not surprised anyway, one popular mumu car dealer don tell me say car importation isn't black and white, I guess his has a touch of turquoise blue tongue

Last thurday I inspected this toks 06 accord with only 17k miles. Dealer was swearing the 17k was actual.. 17k was this oily & rusted grin grin grin.. At first glance I automatically saw 170k(which is what I expected) only for me to look again.. 17k

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Last thurday I inspected this toks 06 accord with only 17k miles. Dealer was swearing the 17k was actual.. 17k was this oily & rusted grin grin grin.. At first glance I automatically saw 170k(which is what I expected) only for me to look again.. 17k

Gats be 17k on Trip A.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by jarkbauer: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
why keep the copart sticker with the LOT number

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by jarkbauer: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:
The vehicle steering column airbags actually deployed, in addition.

whats did you circle in the picture
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
timifakay:

Gats be 17k on Trip A.

Hahaha trips always reset at 1k, AC was not cooling.. Dealer say I just need to put gas.. All for a 17k miles car
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by nurey(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

The dust alone on that engine has shown the car has been used to paint the town red.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by timifakay(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahaha trips always reset at 1k, AC was not cooling.. Dealer say I just need to put gas.. All for a 17k miles car

I know, was just being sarcastic.
The gas was discharged because AC wasn't being used regularly...
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

Someone on the floor is still talking of being pulled down, IYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OHHHHH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Megatone(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

Rubish, if you value your reputation you will do yourself a very huge favour by
1 Ask questions when cars are brought to you for sale
2 Do your own checks on cars so as to acertain if details given are a true reflection of said vehicle
3 Be realistic, 9 years car @ 13 K km ahah nah show room dem drive am?

erico2k2:

My friend will U keep quiet, dont you know when you have been found out you lot are the reason the name Nigeria = Fraud
just look angry angry

kingreign:
he is fully aware of the car history and state. He is morally bankrupt, very economical with the truth and no speck of conscience is left in his heart.

See as dem carry my matter for head like say na gala dem dey sell. Some dey even talk about morals like dey have one.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
jarkbauer:
why keep the copart sticker with the LOT number

Why would the sticker not be present? Are you advocating that dealers with vehicles with problematic titles and history deliberately not disclose the relevant information?

Smh.

Is is really so difficult for the dealers with such vehicles to have their posts in this format? Wouldn't you be comfortable knowing the true and complete history of a vehicle you're interested In?

In any case, even in the absence of said tags, the VIN would do the job. Even better, as a matter of fact.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by jarkbauer: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipfreely:

Why would the sticker not be present? Are you advocating that dealers with vehicles with problematic titles and history deliberately not disclose the relevant information?

Smh.

Is is really so difficult for the dealers with such vehicles to have their posts in this format? Wouldn't you be comfortable knowing the true and complete history of a vehicle you're interested In?

In any case, even in the absence of said tags, the VIN would do the job. Even better, as a matter of fact.

I am not advocating for dubious dealer but i am just stating the obvious.
It's not compulsory to keep the copart sticker on a car you are selling in Nigeria.
Copart Lot number is simply for identification by copart for buyers on copart site.
It's not wickedness to remove copart sticker from a car you are selling in Nigeria.
Some copart stickers are placed on bonnet or side windows
All a prospective buyers needs to do is check VIN history of any car he is buying.

besides Copart allow VIN search

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Anyway, the point Is, insist on running background checks on any vehicle you're interested In. Tons of dubious people on here looking to make a quick buck.

There's another 'dealer' on here who's put up a totalled GX, completely transformed said vehicle, it's an even worse situation than this advert.

Due diligence is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by Ipfreely: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'd hazard that the reason you're against the Copart is that it's a free and detailed search, but the VIN check is paid and not quite as accessible, thus discouraging buyers.

Oh, and the fact that only 1 in 10 'dealers' on this forum actually put up the VIN of their advertised vehicles, even after being specifically asked to.

Well, in the absence of any real moderation of this section on this forum, these situations will continue to occur.

And we will continue to identify these dubious characters.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by jarkbauer: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
You can do a VIN search in Copart. Just type the VIN into search space on copart website and voila the car will come out.

I am just saying it's stupid for you to display a badly damage car as good and then leave the copart lot number. It's dumb and stupid.

Gazzuzz will show you before and after pictures of his cars and even tell you what he replaced.

These murderous dealers sell cars they can't drive or allow their relatives to drive.
Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by banky3w(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2018
This OP is clearly heartless...... Haba...... What joy will you derive by setting a deathtrap for your fellow human being? Fear God guy..... I actually thought Nigerian politicians are the worst, most corrupt, corrigible, self centered, insensitive, self righteous beings on earth but I take it all back. You are way worse, you toy with human lives without fear. You'll reap in a million folds what you've sown.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by sholarb(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
timifakay:
No one is trying to pull seller down.
But giving buyers more information than you were willing to share and therefore save lives.
Ignorance is no defence.
The illuminated washer fluid indicator in picture posted is even a red flag.

Olúwa ó! Tiri hundrend and sefenti tiri tausand, sefen hundrend and taty noin!

Jeez! That's over 600 'tausand' KMs! I assume odo is in miles.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by jarkbauer: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Would you buy this car?

Re: Toyota Highlander 2009 Tokunbo. Accident Free ** Re called ** by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Megatone:

See as dem carry my matter for head like say na gala dem dey sell. Some dey even talk about morals like dey have one.
Oga thief nah thief end of.go back to 2008 on Nairaland and see how stuff like thus ended a prominent and o e if the biggest auto trader in Lagos . Stay there dey rake..Our search light don come your yard . U less U nor post cars for sale in NL with this ID . It cost us nothing at all to fustrate people like you as a matter of fact I get joy doing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct. Download Damian Marley & Nas Distant Relatives / SOLD.......8 Months Used 08 Lexus IS 250 @ 3.6 / SOLD>>>Extremely Clean 2009 Honda Accord:07085141696 Pin:7a00277c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.