₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,006,499 members, 4,251,434 topics. Date: Monday, 21 May 2018 at 09:42 AM

A Mad Man Asked My Friend To Him To Bank. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Mad Man Asked My Friend To Him To Bank. (258 Views)

A Mad Man Asked My Friend To Followed Him To The Bank. / THE MAD MAN – Onyeka Chiemelie / Stark Unclad Mad Man Roam Street In Aba For Months (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

A Mad Man Asked My Friend To Him To Bank. by Osuman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17
Hello, everyone, my friend was discussing with me, when a young man came, and interrupted our discussion, he focused on my friend as if they knew each other for a whilst now and asked him to accompanied him to first bank to assist him in making some withdrawal, but my friend immediately asked him to go alone that he will found some security men there who could easily asisst he. But he was reluctant to go, then one of our neighbour was passing by, we try to verified who the young man was, because he was unknown to us, then he told us he was a mad man, but he was not dressed like a mad man when him came to meet us, that was the must curios part it. what those that mean? I know it mean something but I can not tell, someone should please help with the mean. Please no harsh words. Thank you.
Re: A Mad Man Asked My Friend To Him To Bank. by jackomagnus(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17
Osuman:
Hello, everyone, my friend was discussing with me, when a young man came, and interrupted our discussion, he focused on my friend as if they knew each other for a whilst now and asked him to accompanied him to first bank to assist him in making some withdrawal, but my friend immediately asked him to go alone that he will found some security men there who could easily asisst he. But he was reluctant to go, then one of our neighbour was passing by, we try to verified who the young man was, because he was unknown to us, then he told us he was a mad man, but he was not dressed like a mad man when him came to meet us, that was the must curios part it. what those that mean? I know it mean something but I can not tell, someone should please help with the mean. Please no harsh words. Thank you.

not everyone with mental challenges dresses like a typical mad person. OK?

I have only harsh words left, so lemme just...

(0) (Reply)

Alaafin Faults Emir Of Kano On Taraba Killings / 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Full Options Thumbstart @2.9m / British Igbos Quizzed About Their Igbo Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.