Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me (639 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Antichrist revealed himself to me the real one and you guys need to know this. Prior to him coming out and saying it to me personally i already knew who he was but it wasnt until he came out and said I am the antichrist in a dream like maybe it was a blasphmous mock at the creator since his name is I am That I am. The Antichrist name is John McAfee he came to me in a dream and it was just as he was pulling away from and it was almost as if he was answering a qestion of some sort and he just said i am and was dressed in the thing he wore in his popular youtube video how to uninstall mcafee antivirus. The dream had also something to do with virtual reality. Here you have it people the Antichrist right before your eyes and hes named this man also ran for president of the united states of America under Libertarianism but didnt win maybe it was a test but check and discern using wisdom for yourselves rather this man be the Antichrist.
Re: The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
I am trying to laugh but I just can't.I still go with the Nostradamous prophecy.The anti Christ should not dream of coming yet.Let me enjoy my life first.Please he should come in the 23rd century na beg I dey.
Re: The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by greatnaija01: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
sorry bros the ANTICHRIST is not a person but a system!

the bible refers to the antichrist as THEY.... so its not one person. its several people agreeing to ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT... many are in Nigeria, they are not even muslims or fanatics religious peeps....

Your dream was based on an initial bias u must have had for McAfee. pls know that your dream is not LEGIT. The ANTI-CHRIST can not contest for presidency and LOOSE. He makes no mistakes because his time has come..... and if his time has not come... he would never reveal himself to the world. by He I mean the one who would rule the western world... Just as the church is the BODY OF CHRIST.... so also the antichrist has a BODY. Christ is a Spirit and we are His body... so also the Antichrist is a spirit with a body of many members all over the world.

I pray for you that the eyes of your understanding be flooded with LIGHT!!! shocked

purewisdom:
The Antichrist revealed himself to me the real one and you guys need to know this. Prior to him coming out and saying it to me personally i already knew who he was but it wasnt until he came out and said I am the antichrist in a dream like maybe it was a blasphmous mock at the creator since his name is I am That I am. The Antichrist name is John McAfee he came to me in a dream and it was just as he was pulling away from and it was almost as if he was answering a qestion of some sort and he just said i am and was dressed in the thing he wore in his popular youtube video how to uninstall mcafee antivirus. The dream had also something to do with virtual reality. Here you have it people the Antichrist right before your eyes and hes named this man also ran for president of the united states of America under Libertarianism but didnt win maybe it was a test but check and discern using wisdom for yourselves rather this man be the Antichrist.
Re: The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
That maybe true however i can prove without a shadow of a dobut that Mcafee is the Son of perdition and so can you just by praying brother pray. I found out through pure wisdom who the Antichrist is however all my evidence is in my own hands but what could be done right now is praying. If you want proof he is the son of perdition from me just message me and then you can see the truth as well.

greatnaija01:
sorry bros the ANTICHRIST is not a person but a system!

the bible refers to the antichrist as THEY.... so its not one person. its several people agreeing to ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT... many are in Nigeria, they are not even muslims or fanatics religious peeps....

Your dream was based on an initial bias u must have had for McAfee. pls know that your dream is not LEGIT. The ANTI-CHRIST can not contest for presidency and LOOSE. He makes no mistakes because his time has come..... and if his time has not come... he would never reveal himself to the world. by He I mean the one who would rule the western world... Just as the church is the BODY OF CHRIST.... so also the antichrist has a BODY. Christ is a Spirit and we are His body... so also the Antichrist is a spirit with a body of many members all over the world.

I pray for you that the eyes of your understanding be flooded with LIGHT!!! shocked

Re: The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by Martin0(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am trying to laugh but I just can't.I still go with the Nostradamous prophecy.The anti Christ should not dream of coming yet.Let me enjoy my life first.Please he should come in the 23rd century na beg I dey.

Abi oo! Come oo Nne u don come back?
Re: The Real Antichrist Revealed Himself To Me by hopefulLandlord: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Purewisdom should voluntarily check himself into a mental asylum

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Messiah Praise - 76 Hours Of Praise / Be kind to others' religions / Viral Photo Of A 'zambian Prophet' Removing A Lady's Underwear In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.