Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Taught Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Taught Me (318 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Taught Me by Elbinawi: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2018
O' Sidi Ibraheem Zakzaky

•You taught me Kindness to my Parents
•You taught me Honor to All my Neighbors
•You taught me Tolerance to All
•You taught me Courage in the face of oppression
•You taught me Generosity to the poor and downtrodden
•You taught me to be Friend of the oppressed & Enemy of wicked oppressors
•You taught me to Earn only lawful means of livelihood
•You taught me to Save lives & not Destroy them
•You taught me to be Kind to even animals
•You taught me how to Write & you said "Know your audience first"

O' Sidi Ibraheem Zakzaky
Your Enemies will never be my Friends

#FreeZakzakyForTreatment

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Dissolves Cabinet, Drops Advisers And Assistants / ​EFCC Docks Former Minister, Two Others For N450m Election Bribe / The Odds Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.