Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People (1813 Views)

Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by LadyNaija(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Dino Melaye who is a member of the Senate of Nigeria from the Kogi West Senatorial District and a member of The Ruling party APC, have accuse President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice for allowing injustice and insecurity take over Nigeria.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJMYZ6xJT4

3 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by comos: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Very Good one from Dino Melaye.

This is the type of senator Nigeria needs at this time

8 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Warship: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Good
More Senators must join forces

3 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by pauljumbo: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Northerners are pawn In the eyes of politicians

They killed thousands with boko haram that get buhari into power.

Now they are killing with herdsmen to send buhari away

They just deceive the poor northerners with pride of being in power and nothing else.

Its time for smart northerners to stone this politicians and sultan who sacrifice northerners for power.
Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Liberty90: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
He is finished...Fulani will come after him.

2 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by 4kDdullard: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Zombies and Afonja pigs have lost their voice now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by KwoiZabo(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Under Buhari our country has become a state sponsor of Terror - but in our own case against it's own people. SAD!

2 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Babatundecash(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Honestly speaking.... Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected by every sane individual come 2019.......I regret voting for Buhari during the last general election..... I'm from Kogi state and most confess that Hunger is thoroughly dealing with my people..... No food,scarcity of fuel and money...... what has Buhari done to deserve second term in office.... I hate This Government of deceit with passion,I have been defending Buhari for Long not until I board a vehicle of #1500 from AAUA to Akure.... Buhari must go.

6 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by tuniski: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Babatundecash:
Honestly speaking.... Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected by every sane individual come 2019.......I regret voting for Buhari during the last general election..... I'm from Kogi state and most confess that Hunger is thoroughly dealing with my people..... No food,scarcity of fuel and money...... what has Buhari done to deserve second term in office.... I hate This Government of deceit with passion,I have been defending Buhari for Long not until I board a vehicle of #1500 from AAUA to Akure.... Buhari must go.
Even up north here where on the streets the folks won't raise a voice against buhari. Lately, the dissent is growing loudly. They now openly diss him. The streets ain't smiling buhari is a disaster!!!!

5 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by polite2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
I wish buhari well in his future endeavours, cos he is not coming back come. 2019. Farewell my president, farewell my Fulani sympathiser president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by DONFASZY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dis is strong
Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
I so love this man
Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by zendy: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people, are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

1 Like

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by hucienda: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigeria allowed herself to be beaten twice as regards the man currently at Aso Rock - re-listen to Fela to get the memo. History is important.

Once beaten, twice shy.

Twice beaten? I leave the answer to Nigerians to fathom.

2 Likes

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Optional09: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Straight up Dino. Cattle rearing is a personal business why is government looking for land for cattle rearers that tells you a lot about the killing.

1 Like

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Annie939(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
that's the man , who won try ?

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Simongm(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
"Mr. President, if we speak the truth we die, if we lie we die. so, it is better to speak the truth and die peacefully."

Ride on my senator....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ohh my God what a courageous man!!.
"IF WE SPEAK THE TRUTH WE DIE. . IF WE LIE WE DIE, SO ITS BETTER WE SPEAK THE TRUTH AND DIE PEACEFULLY"

From today i respect u senator DINO MALAYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FULL VIDEO: Dino Blast Buhari, Osinbajo Over The Killing Of Benue People by Meti99(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dino my man

(1) (Reply)

3 Underage Kids Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom For Stealing Money And Soup(photos) / Obasanjo Spotted At Pastor Chris Daughter's Wedding / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.