Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias (953 Views)

Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt / Senate Gives IGP 14 Days To Arrest Benue Killers / Military Arrest Benue Youths Protecting Their Communities - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by owoicho13(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has called for fairness in the arrest and prosecution of those involved in the crisis in Benue State.

MURIC said Fulani herdsmen shouldn’t be the only ones arrested by security operatives.

The organisation warned that arresting and prosecuting herdsmen alone for killings in Benue can only, “give Nigeria peace of the graveyard” which will not last long.

The organisation made the call while reacting to the 14-day ultimatum, senate gave the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to arrest those involved in the massacre in Benue State.

Reacting to the order, MURIC said there was the need to clarify who should be arrested between the herdsmen and people of Benue State.

In a statement signed by its Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola Says, MURIC urged the police boss to, “conduct a comprehensive and impartial investigation, arrest, detention and prosecution of all killers,” involved in the crisis.

The statement reads partly, “While the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) welcomes this development, we see the need for clarification and modification of Senate’s request.

“In the first place, we need to ask whether the killers who should be arrested are just herdsmen who have been accused of killings in Benue. If this is so, there is need for modification particularly in the light of the exposure of a killer army being sponsored by Benue State authorities and the claim by herdsmen that the Benue militia had been killing Fulanis in the state. Therefore IG must not only arrest killer herdsmen but also arrest, detain and prosecute killer militiamen in illegal camps in Benue.

“Secondly, IG’s deterrent action must not be limited to Benue alone. He must spread his dragnet to Taraba, Plateau and other volatile states where killings of all forms have occurred. The herdsmen have complained that 1,000 of their men have been killed in different states while two million of their cattle have been rustled. No serious security outfit can close its eyes to this allegation if it wants enduring peace.

“What MURIC is saying is that arresting and prosecuting herdsmen alone for killings in Benue can only give Nigeria peace of the graveyard. It will not last. For lasting peace, we must fish out those who have been killing herdsmen and rustling their cows. That is comprehensive justice. Only a holistic disciplinary action can halt the cycle of violence.

“To cut a long story short, we charge the IG to conduct a comprehensive and impartial investigation, arrest, detention and prosecution of all killers among the herdsmen, Benue militia, Bachama terrorists and all criminal elements who are cutting short the lives of innocent Nigerians. We urge the press to avoid assymetrical journalism and to Nigerianise their reportage, particularly in sensitive cases like that of Benue.”

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by owoicho13(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by abokibuhari: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Why these like to they lick Fulani azz like this?

Same master that sees them as slaves even in their place of worship

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2018
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Sha

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2018
look at a Third Class Muslim Citizen after the Kanuris always making a f00l of himself and Religion.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by Vinstel: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2018
I knew it would be a head slamming afonja vulture.
What a despicable set of ass lickers

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by aolawale025: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2018
This group never uttered a word till reasonable people called on the IGP to arrest the killers.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by BAILMONEY: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2018
ISHAQ AKINTOLA THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTgrin

YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IF THIS TERRORIST IS NOT SHOT AT CLOSE RANGEangry

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by BAILMONEY: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2018
HIS VISION FOR YORUBA NATION IS VERY CLEARangry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by Sirjamo: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ISHAQ AKINTOLA THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTgrin

YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IF THIS TERRORIST IS NOT SHOT AT CLOSE RANGEangry
come and help them to shoot him now
Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by SIRmanjar(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hhmmmm!Any Christian family that still has a Fulani or a Muslim gate man needs to go for serious check up.
I gingerd the chairman of my street to change our Muslim gate man to an Aboki Christian gate man from the middle belt,he did so without thinking twice cos he himself knows how wicked ad rebellious they are.
Woe to any Christian using fulanis or Muslims as security guards. angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by bishopkay: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
This muric spokesperson deserves to be shot at very close range. So many fools in Nigeria to kill if I were God!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by anibirelawal(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Sha

SO BE IT.... AMEN!
Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by Cyynthialove(f): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have been waiting for this day to come and here, what I expected is happening.

I knew Yoruba Muslims would definitely openly support their fulani masters as usual even at their own detriment just to prove to them they are good Muslims, yet Fulani Muslims don't have any regards for them.
Honestly, we Yoruba Christians are really in serious trouble in SW, Yoruba Muslims are indirectly telling us their plans in Yoruba land.

Its so unfortunate that some Yoruba Christians are so docile and weak that's why they can't read the hand writing on the wall to know that Fulani are using Yoruba Muslims to achieve their aim in SW and southern Nigeria generally, because some Yoruba Christians are beginning to buy that deceptive slogan " Yoruba is Yoruba" which is frequently used by Yoruba Muslims.
Reason why Yoruba Muslims are using that slogan to deceive the gulliiible ones is for them to keep sabotaging the progress of real Yorubas as their Fulani masters want without Yoruba Christians bn aware of what is happening.

Talk of southern unity.... Fulani will sabotage it using Yoruba Muslims as tools.
Talk of progress of southerners.... they will still sabotage it.
Then talk of Oduduwa republic....This is where Yoruba Muslims will eat you raw and still report you to the caliphate.
Ask Adeyinka Grandson who is agitating for Oduduwa Republica his ordeal with Yoruba Muslims
The young man is agitating for the collective interest of all Yorubas, yet Yoruba Muslims who always claim "Yoruba is Yoruba" will keep despising the young man for attempting to separate them from their Fulani masters.
If really Yoruba Muslims care about the progress of Yorubas, why are they sabotaging Oduduwa struggle despite the fact that Adeyinka Grandson didn't insult anybody like they claim that Nnamdi Kanu "insulted" everybody. To them, everything is all about the caliphate.
To average Yoruba Muslim, religion comes ist before any other thing.

Yoruba Muslims are problems to Yorubas and southerners as a whole
Its a pity.

Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala tell the whole world what mumuric is upto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by SouthEastFacts: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Watch it. The next extremists will emerge from SW. Kwara precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by ArodeTsolaye: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Vinstel:
I knew it would be a head slamming afonja vulture.
What a despicable set of ass lickers

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by ArodeTsolaye: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
'We yoruba muslims...' grin grin
Where midol dey sef? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by DieBuhari: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
SMH for Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by Alexgeneration(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
These yoruba muslims will continue to lick the hairy balls of their accursed masters.

No matter how hard they lick, they can't never sight the moon

1 Like

Re: Muslim Group To IGP - Don't Go After Fulani Herdsmen Only, Arrest Benue Militias by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
This useless terrorist needs to be given a clean shot of the AK47 to the head and his torso just to save humanity from this mistake of demonic being...Just take a look at his ugly ogre-like face.
I can only imagine the ammonia of stench that will be oozing from his rotten mouth.
I spit on your burnt jihadic face!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwara APC Caucus Tells Gov. Ahmed, Other Intending Defectors To Quit Party Quick / Oyegun: Confusion In APC, As Aggrieved Chieftains Plot Gale Of Litigation / Edith Okowa Flags Off Free Health Campaign In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.