Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku (504 Views)

I Think Atiku Won O / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by Comrde3g(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
2019 : THINK A NEW NIGERIA, THINK ATIKU

The challenge as we saw in the Nigerian project was to restructure the economy decisively in the direction of a modern free market as an appropriate environment for cultivation of freedom and democracy and the natural emergence of a new social order.
#ProjectAtiku2019

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by tuniski: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
We are atikulating 2019.

1 Like

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by minasota(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Hian!another aboki again?

1 Like

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by Ratello: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
minasota:
Hian!another aboki again?

My dear the political permutation right now is tilted towards the North and not the South. As it stands today, I don't know of any Northerner with a strong base politically, financial strength, popularity across the nation that can withstand Buhari or whoever APC is bringing in 2019 if not Alhaji Abubakar Atiku. My dear you better get ready to be Atikulated by 2019 for a better Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by emmalord(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
bro atiku. can you restructure Nigeria because ur bro buhari cant embarassed embarassed embarassed
Comrde3g:
2019 : THINK A NEW NIGERIA, THINK ATIKU

The challenge as we saw in the Nigerian project was to restructure the economy decisively in the direction of a modern free market as an appropriate environment for cultivation of freedom and democracy and the natural emergence of a new social order.
#ProjectAtiku2019
Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
There nothing called a NEW NIGERIA. And there will never be anything called NEW NIGERIA as long as we have people like Atiku in government. Atiku is not the solution to Nigeria's economic challenges and other woos.
When we were shouting change with our lean and fat bunches of broom, did we ever think about or envisage DAYS LIKE TODAY?
Sentiment apart, Osibanjo will make a better president than Atiku and Buhari joined together. From the little he did during Buhari's absence, we all know that he is capable. But tribalism and pure stupidity will not allow us to give it to him.
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE; 'If Atiku eventually become the president of this country, Buhari will one day become a saint just like Jonathan and Obasanjo are today due to Buhari's misrule '.

1 Like

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by limeta(f): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
A slave is a slave
Why atiku
Another fulani abi
To hell with them no more

1 Like

Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by Liebermantic: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..

If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Let's better accept the lesser evil now!!!

Atikulation 2019!!..

Go and get your voters card now!!

Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!!
Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by jpphilips(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Atiku new Nigeria? and they say the youths have sense? how can a grandfather represent a new nigeria? is Nigeria on a reincarnation path? I don't get it? no wonder bloody Arabs are selling Nigerian youths for $200 in Libya.
If Atiku is the new Nigeria, then your price in Libya should be $50.
Re: Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Liebermantic:
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..

If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Let's better accept the lesser evil now!!!

Atikulation 2019!!..

Go and get your voters card now!!

Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!!

Remove Fulani replace with Hausa, Agbada still dey aso rock!!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dickson Inspect Golf Course / Nnamdi Kanu Foretold Fulani Herdsmen Killing: Ipob / An Appeal To Former President Olusegun Obasanjo By Gimba Kakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.