Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP (31162 Views)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / 2019: Atiku, Duke, Ezekwesili Shun Signing Of Peace Accord / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So what do you suggest?
honestly as bụbu fall my hand I can only vouch for myself
The more competition the better
But I will never expect Eldorado from any politician again
See Fashola fà
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Walexybobo:
36 states 774 LG nt region, proudly omo yoruba.
same noni
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
donnie:

See your life...so it is Tinubu abi Buhari that is a success?
he won election and dealing with boko. And politicians are not flaunting stolen wealth like bfor
I prefer to pdp 100 times
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by TheKingIsHere: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
honestly as bụbu fall my hand I can only vouch for myself
The more competition the better
But I will never expect Eldorado from any politician again
See Fashola fà
I understand but let's give them a chance. Duke is still better than Buhari the dullard or Atiku the criminal.
One good thing is that anyone who doesn't perform within 4years will be booted out

1 Like

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
dunkem21:
They want to divide the south and pave way for APC to win.

Shine your eyes peeps; Once beaten, twice shy cool

Guy you need to renew your mind
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I understand but let's give them a chance. Duke is still better than Buhari the dullard or Atiku the criminal.
Doesn't matter if they can't win
Donalds the only politician there and Nigeria is not crossriver and he doesn't have the clout or the money

One good thing is that anyone who doesn't perform within 4years will be booted out
really wish we can recall all senators and reps yearly instead of waiting for 4yrs
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by donnie(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
he won election and dealing with boko. And politicians are not flaunting stolen wealth like bfor
I prefer to pdp 100 times

Dealing with Boko by giving them millions of dollars to release girls abi...

How will they flaunt it when they're stockpiling in Ikoyi apartments awaiting elections.

Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
donnie:

Dealing with Boko by giving them millions of dollars to release girls abi...
U prefer wen they were sex slaves abi

How will they flaunt it when they're stockpiling in Ikoyi apartments awaiting elections.

Tufia!!!
u order when they were doing their chudrens wedding in Dubai while schools were on strike ko
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
nwakibie3:
Nigeria Intervention Movement (NIM), which has former Cross River State governor, Donald Duke, former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Charles Soludo, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Olisa Agbakoba, Tafawa Balewa, and Prof. Pat Utomi, as members, has vowed to rescue Nigeria in 2019.

The group said it would be providing an alternative to the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Former Education minister, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili is also a member of the group, including former Information minister, Frank Nweke Jnr, Col. Abubakar Umar (retd), Ayo Obe, Rabiu Ishyaku Rabiu, former presidential adviser, Akin Osuntokun.

A statement from the NIM secretariat in Abuja, yesterday, described the group as a pro-democracy movement and pressure group of like-minded Nigerians who are committed to changing the political order, which has failed to fashion a Nigeria that works for all.

“NIM is concerned that the political elite, since independence, and particularly, since the exit of the military from visible power in 1999, has proved that it is ill-equipped and unprepared for the challenge of transforming our nation from its under-developed status to one that is prosperous and can create a veritable environment for the realisation of its citizens’ potentials and well-being.

“It is clear that the political elite, as currently represented by the two dominant political parties, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressive Congress (APC), among others, have failed Nigerians, for lack of clear Ideology and principle on how to run the country.

“Concerned that left to their schemes and antics, this class of entrenched leaders will lead Nigeria into a state of indescribable human misery, characterised by death, hunger, disease, illiteracy and manipulation.

“Therefore, the NIM, being unable to continue to stand aloof, has decided to create a third political force, a platform to mobilise all citizens of goodwill and conscience towards engendering a new political system and culture in Nigeria, capable of bringing about the desired opportunities for all to actualise their dreams and potentialities; a nation where no man or group is oppressed.”

The statement noted that to drive NIM’s vision are: Dr. Olisa Agbakoba (Co-Chair); Dr. Jhalil Tafawa Balewa (Co-Chair); Professor Pat Utomi (Deputy Chair); Rabiu Ishyaku Rabiu (Deputy Chair); Comrade Isah Aremu (Deputy Chair) and Chief Akin Osuntokun (Deputy Chair).

Other officers include Hajia Aisha Aliyu (Women Leader), Mr Dayo Israel (Youth Leader), Dr Osagie Obayuwana (Legal Adviser), Hajia Shetu Alfa Ibrahim (Treasurer), Mallam Naseer Kura (Publicity Secretary), Col. Abubakar Umar Dangiwa (Ex -Officio), Dr Oby Ezekwesili (Ex -Officio) and Mrs Ayo Obe (Ex-Officio), Sir Olawale Okunniyi (National Secretary/Director General).

Chairmen of standing committees are: Mr Donald Duke (Finance Committee); Prof Jibrin Ibrahim (Ideology Commission); Comrade Najeem Usman (Political Commission); Mallam Tanko Yinusa (Mobilisation); Mr Wale Ajani (Students & Youth); Mr Taiwo Akinola (Diaspora Commission); Mr Tony Uranta (Strategy & Engagement) and Mallam Shittu Kabir (Contact/Logistics).

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/18/2019-duke-ezekwesili-agbakoba-utomi-new-alliance-battle-apc-pdp/

info@nationalinterventionmovement.com

Col Abubakar Umar has been offered ministerial positions several times but he refused...

Oby Ezekwesili is a founding member of Transparency international...she was a Minister and was broke because she wouldn't steal

Pat Utomi founded Lagos Business School (Pan African University) and is a good Economist...

Gov Donald Duke was one of the only Governors ever to build 21st Century infrastructure of any State in Nigeria...

Ishyaku Rabiu is a second generation Billionaire and can fund any campaign...

We've always known what's good for Naija but special interests won't let us. This is the change we desire. Let me know whatever help I can render from the United States.

I'm so excited for Nigeria...this is the change we need!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

U prefer wen they were sex slaves abi
u order when they were doing their chudrens wedding in Dubai while schools were on strike ko

I see you are trying hard to whip up tribal or religious sentiments but that's not my thing.

I'm all for progressives who are patriotic and courageous enough to being our country out of the embarrassing situation she's found herself.

I have not eaten any politician's bribe so I can see clearly and speak out.
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
donnie:

I see you are trying hard to whip up tribal or religious sentiments but that's not my thing.
Where is the religions sentiment
Tribal nko

I'm all for progressives who are patriotic and courageous enough to being our country out of the embarrassing situation she's found herself.
You sound like pdp supoorter

I have not eaten any politician's bribe so I can see clearly and speak out.
so u say but nobody knows what u do in private
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by OmoEpe(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
They shouldnt come and scatter votes now oo and give Buhari an edge ..Remember the goal is to send Buhari out

The goal isn't sending Buhari out and replacing him with PDP rogues. It's sending him out and replacing him with a capable hand which if this new group succeed in doing will cause an upset in2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by OmoEpe(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
IRIEBOY:
one step at a time..The NIM members should/will know all about what you have said and everyone here have said don't be surprise when you see people like kwankowso,ribadu,sani bello joining the party.. and even Sanusi the emir of kano supporting them... watch out and see.. at the end it may be kwankowso and Donald Duke for president and vice

God forbid a tribal warlord like kwankwaso leads Nigeria. His myopia is worse than Buharis

1 Like

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by chukxie(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2018
johndanny:

You spoke my mind... Those grandpas should go and rest cause they have nothing to offer... But the group still have a lot of work to do especially up north where those bloody illiterates are..

You're right. Anyone who cast his vote for either of those two is either out of his mind, or voted out of ethnic sentiment. For Nigeria to move forward, it needs to do away with 'the old' and embrace 'the new'. The likes of Buhari and Atiku have nothing new to offer Nigerians. Nigeria can't afford to keep recycling old politicians whose only interest is to line their pockets and those of their cronies with proceeds of corruption. Go to Rwanda and see the level of developments going on there! The same goes for Burundi, Kenya and Ethiopia. These countries are being called "The Tigers of Africa"because of their strong economic outlook. While other nations around us are moving forward, our dear nation is stuck in an economic comatose. Go to neighbouring Ghana and see how things are being done. Nigeria is being mocked globally because of our past and present leaders who subtly or boldly supported corruption. A wasteful and shameful bunch of leaders! Let's say NO to the likes of Buhari and Atiku !

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by poseidon12: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Good. We might have a decent alternative to PDP and APC in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by Myhn: 12:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Sagay212:

Oga you are not good at being sarcastic....next time just express yourself in a straight forward many so you don't appear confused. This is not the joke section.[/[quote]
[sub][/sub]iiiiiiquote]
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by briggz09(m): 1:47am On Jan 19, 2018
I just hope this group has a no-defection rule... Then they have my vote.
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Yes, what Nigeria needs is revolution. So what stops you from starting that revolution?
I am ready when you are
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by TheKingIsHere: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I am ready when you are

Why can't you start it? Why wait for someone else?
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why can't you start it? Why wait for someone else?
I have started but a merger will boost it

1 Like

Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by TheKingIsHere: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I have started but a merger will boost it

Provide the evidence of how you started? What actions did you take? Where and how did you go about it?
Re: 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP by Humility017(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2018
blessingsonflee:
without the Dp nkor?. Lol... Yh.
hello Dear...so sorry I didn't reply your message on time via my email....I did yesterday.
you can check through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Aisha Buhari Hosts Dolapo Osinbajo, Wives Of Service Chiefs / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.