Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. (1034 Views)

Who Do You Think Deserve To Become Nigeria’s Next President Of Nigeria? / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Aiholi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let's get the response coming...

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Take all the public officials to court and send them to jail.Then make a law that any public official that steals money no matter how Small would rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Kenzico(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
It ain't easy being a President just for one day
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Take all the public officials to court and send them to jail.Then make a law that any public official that steals money no matter how Small would rot in jail.

dead on arrival
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

dead on arrival
Quiet there nothing is impossible and who are you to tell me it is "dead on arrival" the question is what would you do if you were president for a day.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Eggcelent(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Invest Massively In Human Capacity Development

Empowered Citizens Make Powerful Nations

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by scholarsarena: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will summarily restructure power in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by agwom(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
* Free Education
* Youth empowerment
* Petrol: 40 naira per litre
* Mass houses for low income earners
* Regulation of religious
* 50 thousand naira minimum wage

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Quiet there nothing is impossible and who are you to tell me it is "dead on arrival" the question is what would you do if you were president for a day.

yes and that why I'm saying that idea is senseless coz it' cant work in Nigeria. aren't you just getting it

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

yes and that why I'm saying that idea is senseless coz it' cant work in Nigeria. aren't you just getting it
Nothing is impossible once you have a transparent justice system and an independent judiciary it can happen you are talking about the Nigeria of now think about the Nigeria of the future.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nothing is impossible once you have a transparent justice system and an independent judiciary it can happen you are talking about the Nigeria of now think about the Nigeria of the future.

kai you putting hope on this country is like putting a basket under a tap n hoping it get filled. my mum said she's been a teen since they'd been saying Nigeria would be better

so abeg join me in queing for Bahrain's visa wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

kai you putting hope on this country is like putting a basket under a tap n hoping it get filled. my mum said she's been a teen since they'd been saying Nigeria would be better

so abeg join me in queing for Bahrain's visa wink
Of all the countries that you want to go to it is Bahrain I would go abroad for visits but I would not stay there,I would prefer to repair my country thanks for the offer safe trip.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Of all the countries that you want to go to it is Bahrain I would go abroad for visits but I would not stay there,I would prefer to repair my country thanks for the offer safe trip.

uhh kini se undecided know yr ignorant about some countries

anyway 1 Bahrain dinar = 950 naira tongue

your eyes now after seeing the exchange rate

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

uhh kini se undecided know yr ignorant about some countries

anyway 1 Bahrain dinar = 950 naira tongue

your eyes now after seeing the exchange rate
Did I tell you I don't know about Bahrain go to another country.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did I tell you I don't know about Bahrain go to another country.

No, we are going to Bahrain together either you like it or not
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by emmalord(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
i will short down all generator coy and fix electricity and restructure the nation
Aiholi:
Let's get the response coming...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

No, we are going to Bahrain together either you like it or not
You go alone if we don't go to Norway I am not going.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You go alone if we don't go to Norway I am not going.

Lol there must be a reason choosing Norway. hope you wount run leave me after touching down Oslo smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by whycee001(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
If am to be a day president, i am dividing nigeria into 3 countries with immediate effect(hausa,igbo and yoruba), we are jus shoouting one nigeria, we are not unite at all, one nigeria is a big fat scam. I think we that we will utilize our resources well and each country will want to do better in terms of electricity, infrastructure, education and creating job for youth.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

Lol there must be a reason choosing Norway. hope you wount run leave me after touching down Oslo smiley
As long as say my money join the trip I would leave you immediately we land.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
whycee001:
If am to be a day president, i am dividing nigeria into 3 countries with immediate effect(hausa,igbo and yoruba), we are jus shoouting one nigeria, we are not unite at all, one nigeria is a big fat scam. I think we that we will utilize our resources well and each country will want to do better in terms of electricity, infrastructure, education and creating job for youth.
But they said it is "united we stand divided we fall"
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
As long as say my money join the trip I would leave you immediately we land.

Haha heheee Lol

lemme see hw u can survive without me

Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Optional09: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will enforce that all Nigerians between the age of 16 to 40 should learn how to operate a firearm or must have a military training

I will desolve the Police and encourage states to embrace state/community policing

I will barn Nomadic rearing, so, they must build ranches to raise their animals

I will submit a conprehensive insurance bills to the Senate

I will will veto a law that will allow private entity to generate electricity

I will submit a comprehensive healthcare bill to the senate

I will make a law to barn police from becoming bodyguards to foreigners

I will make a law that will make a Nigerian 51 percent owner to any foreign investment in Nigeria

Finally I will barn open prostitution
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

Haha heheee Lol

lemme see hw u can survive without me
I don't even need you.You were just my collateral.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by whycee001(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Are we unite that the question, look at southafrica, over population and tribalism is killing us,make we divide and each country will progress u wil see
Ladyhippolyta88:
But they said it is "united we stand divided we fall"
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
whycee001:
Are we unite that the question, look at southafrica, over population and tribalism is killing us,make we divide and each country will progress u wil see
When we focus on things that divide us we Would Always be divided.Even if this country is divided there would still be division amongst themselves.Nigeria is not as large or filled with different nationalities as America is but they are still together.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were To Become Nigeria's President For A Day. by tyup(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't even need you.You were just my collateral.

Lolx I back off before you kii me oneday

(1) (Reply)

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar @atiku Graced The 90th Birthday Celebration / BREAKING: Nigerian Senator, Ali Wakili, (representing Bauchi South) Dies / EXCLUSIVE: Minister Adeosun, Saraki, Others In N10 Billion Fraud Scandal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.