Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

"I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend (34092 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Ekitinews: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
A husband, Mr Lamidi Adebayo, on Thursday, asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his 28 years marriage with his wife, Bose.

The petitioner is accusing Bose of adultery, drunkenness and dishonesty.

Adebayo, 48, a commercial driver and resident of No. 89, Isato Street, Ado-Ekiti told the court that the couple had not conducted any marital rite but they have four children.

He further told the court that his neighbours had informed him several times that his wife and one of her friends were “touring the houses of men” but he never believed the information.

The petitioner said the nature of his job as a driver made it difficult for him to be at home always.

“I was shocked on November 7, 2017 when my childhood friend, named Lateef, a herbalist, invited me to his house and told me that I should forgive him that ‎he has been having secret affairs with my wife.

“He told me that my wife told him that her husband had died a long time ago, whereas am still very much alive,” he said.

The petitioner also alleged that the respondent ‎was a drunkard who takes gin, assorted wines and palm wine to stupor every morning.

Lamidi said he had tried every possible means ‎to stop his wife’s adulterous act and drunkenness but to no avail.

The petitioner, therefore, urged the court to dissolve the marriage because of her behaviour and dishonesty.

The plea of the woman was not immediately taken, but the ‎President of the Court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, after hearing the petitioner’s testimony adjourned the case to Feb.15, for further hearing.

(NAN)

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/my-herbalist-friend-told-me-hes-having-affairs-with-my-wife/amp/

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by donstan18: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
What exactly do you want us to do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry

∆ Let's hear from the other side. The woman smiley

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by kipesco(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Never a dull moment man. One SEX DULL can do a better job for you. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by MrHistorian: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sensational headline. undecided
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by pussypounder(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
You are a disgrace to we Ekiti pple!!!
Your wife is also a hoee and your best friend a snitch!!

No to Buhari/APC !!!!!
No to Atiku/PDP!!!!
No to Aboki/Fulani ( Gworo eating terrorist) !!!!
Yes to Southern Nigeria!!!
Yes to Igbo president!!!
Yes to Yoruba president!!!

26 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
women sha!!
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Shayneward1: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Afonjas and Infidelity are like 5 and 6

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by DIKEnaWAR: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
What someone would soon tell someone who has been busy administering a kwantry very soon.
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
marriage is a scam

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Snow02: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'd forgive him TBH the wife is at fault here she Has a brain of her own if she decides to give out her coochie to someone else why should I blame the person?
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by cooltola(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shayneward1:
Afonjas and Infidelity are like 5 and 6
Na wa o everything na afonja infidelity is not limited to a certain tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Sirheny007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

@Op
Please, answer this question �

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by USAbabe(f): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
i am done with this afonjas and their barbaric ways

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Alphasoar(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Forgive and Forget grin grin grin grin

Its 2Face that said it oh wink
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by adisabarber(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Make I dey read comments
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by stanliwise(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
The rite question. Op we need answer
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Pavore9: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
"Adebayo, 48, a commercial driver and resident of No. 89, Isato Street, Ado-Ekiti told the court that the couple had not conducted any marital rite but they have four children".. .What is there to dissolve when they were never married? shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm... Used to get very annoyed whenever I read divorce cases but not anymore. I have started a detailed compilation of every gift I present at weddings this time around. Once I hear that you are seeking for divorce, I will come and meet you with my list. Make I hear say I no go fit collect my gift back undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Couple had not conducted any marital rites! Why approach the court to desolve a marriage that was not contracted

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by elaigwusimona(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
An erected dick has no conscience, forgive ur frnd and send dat daughter of jezeebel out of ur house period.
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by oshe11: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
WoMen

THIS WAS HOW THE HERBALIST WAS SUCKING THE WIFE

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by binsanni(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
then continue now
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by innocential3032(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is one reason am in support of that sex doll.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Truthunveiled7: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
This one na super story
Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by blaqroy: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
How can someone give me 30 missed calls in 10 minutes.
Do i have your kidney?

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by yungcyrus(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
what??

This aint no news for them Sh*t hole citizens..........

Olamide pipoo

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by Bustincole(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
im sure he is using juju on d woman since

he deserve dis... where is he?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by jetson06: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
i am afraid of marriage. all i want is to have a baby mama and a sex doll.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.