Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) (14044 Views)

Mixed Fortunes For Deputy Governors / How 16 Deputy Governors Quit In 19 Years / Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by venatus25(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blood money house
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
d person wey video am no fit move closer abi...we can fear for nigeria
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by elgramz: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonlaa:
Nigerians and bush burning sef, Nawa. The annoying part is they will see rainy season they will not burn, dry season nko, they will still say no, it's now when there is harmattan when it's already a struggle to breathe good hair that you will start seeing all the bushes and forests in flames.
This one still doesn't mean that they will do anything to take a stance against it sha.
watz the different btw dry season and harmattan season
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by kernniejay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
That is the first assignment for Commissioner of Happiness. she must ensure that the Deputy Gov is made happy again by counselling him.
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
The bush is burning outside the fence and the house is burning across the fence, so how comes the house is burning as a result of bush burning?
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by Abogwara: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
omonlaa:
Nigerians and bush burning sef, Nawa. The annoying part is they will see rainy season they will not burn, dry season nko, they will still say no, it's now when there is harmattan when it's already a struggle to breathe good hair that you will start seeing all the bushes and forests in flames.
This one still doesn't mean that they will do anything to take a stance against it sha.

Obviously the fire started from bush burning nearby. Good enough it was controlled by fire service.
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
emmalord:
am not surprise it is tradition in IMO state. after they have loot the state funds the next is to set the office on fire so efcc will not investigate cool cool coolt
you're so hilarious
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by eagleae7(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Any they don't have fire service men in Govt house
smh
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
seunmohmoh:
d person wey video am no fit move closer abi...we can fear for nigeria
sister...so you want make I enter fire abi,you don't like your brother abi,God is watching you oh
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
mechanics:
The bush is burning outside the fence and the house is burning across the fence, so how comes the house is burning as a result of bush burning?

that's the power of Harmattan
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by Ejiphill09(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
If You have this thought "Why not Governor Okorocha lodge" hit like

Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by snappyicee: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Instead of calling 911, c minister for happiness is there
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Its only the Bush bar that was affected and not the main building ,thank you Jesus.
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by ROB26: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Really
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
aragon4realz:

sister...so you want make I enter fire abi,you don't like your brother abi,God is watching you oh
did fire burn the 3men in the bible?
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
aragon4realz:
that's the power of Harmattan
hahahahaha, I see.
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
did fire burn the 3men in the bible?
which 3men in the bible??...there were a lot of men from the bible but when I open it I don't see any men in/inside it
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
aragon4realz:

which 3men in the bible??...there were a lot of men from the bible but when I open it I don't see any men in/inside it
shedrach,meshach and abednego
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
shedrach,meshach and abednego
they are from the bible not in the bible,I hope you get what am trying to say
Re: Imo State Deputy Governors Lodge On Fire (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
aragon4realz:

they are from the bible not in the bible,I hope you get what am trying to say
no

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / IPPIS: Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASSAN, NUPENG Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.