Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

All Over The World, Politics Is All About Interest. Nobody Forced Me To Leave P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Over The World, Politics Is All About Interest. Nobody Forced Me To Leave P (405 Views)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Over The World, Politics Is All About Interest. Nobody Forced Me To Leave P by IfakoIjaiyeTv: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
All over the world, politics is all about interest. Nobody forced me to leave PDP to join APC, and no one will force me out of APC.
- Aishat AlHasan (Mama Taraba)

Read more:
http://ifako-ijaiyetv.com/2018/01/18/all-over-the-world-politics-is-all-about-interest-nobody-forced-me-to-leave-pdp-to-join-apc-and-no-one-will-force-me-out-of-apc/

Re: All Over The World, Politics Is All About Interest. Nobody Forced Me To Leave P by SUNGOLD24(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion, Death In Okpella: The Feared Descent Into Anarchy / Ethiope Federal: Bridging The Gap Between Mediocrity And Excellence / Laws Of The Colony Of Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.