Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (61172 Views)

Porthacourt Big Girl Hella Charles Sex Video Recorded Via Snapchat Leaked / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / White People No Go Kill Us, So Sex Doll Is Not Enough, Now It Is Ikebe Jug?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by sunnyphem(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
chronique:
Hisses. Nigerian youths are quite foolish. Instead of them to be bothered about the genocide and level of insecurity that is threatening the continuous existence of this country, they are busy debating about sex dolls and irrelevant mundane things. Such a wasted generation.
including yours!!!
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

http://lailasnews.com/broke-guys-cannot-buy-a-sex-doll-actress-maryam-charles/

This lady should go and sit down
I love d sex dolls for 2 reasons
1. They won't nag
2. They cannot stab u witth a kitchen knife when angry or jealous angry

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Harrynight(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.

May more $$$ fall on u guy to buy ur sex doll grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Virgohills(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
NO WOMAN COULD COMMENT SO FAR, share if you noticed it too
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by imam07: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

We can start to import tokunbo brand. That one will be cheaper or order for Aba made product. Aba made see doll is still better pass 100 olosho.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by aytech360(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
I pray they make africa version too that one go dey affordable
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Charles4075(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
Mumu girl
Just look at what she think girls should bring into a relationship....

Goodbye kiss n welcome back kiss, including good sex after buying things for them.....
SMH
Thank you my brother. I'm surprised not even one person could notice that. Imagine the thoughts on her fish soaked rotten egg brain Nonsense.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:

She says:

When did this lady become advisor 4 men?when she de buy her Love Machine, who advise am?that time she no no say Love Machine can't take d place of real men
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by olowodaran(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
To be honest, a man that can sleep with a sex doll can sleep with a corpse.
Sex is something shared between people, what pleasure can One derive from a plastic?
This will only give increase to psychologically damaged people and unhealthy sexual practices .
Threebear:
Sex is something shared between people, what pleasure can One derive from a plastic?
This will only give increase to psychologically damaged people and unhealthy sexual practices .
Threebear:

WHAT ABOUT A GIRL THAT CAN USE VIBRATORS AND FAKE P3NIS?
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by sexdoll: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
thedondada:

Fu k me sideways. Lol.

That's when you'll here thing like yomi you bleeped Anita anyhow yesterday her boobs don sag and her pussy is wide. Lol.

Meanwhile the ish with the sex doll thing is that soon it would be like mobile phones that everybody can afford.

I wonder what it would be like when under ground men bust into cribs and be asking I hear you have Nicki sex doll. Bring it out to be raped

Hahaha.

I don't think it will come to a point where underground men will start looking for dolls to manhandle.

But if it should ever come to that, you have the option of offering them your girlfriend with fallen but padded boóbs and ąss.

Then you close your eyes and pray they'll never notice the difference.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Virgohills(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
All these girls these cheating and disease asses we are free from them now

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by brightostar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
I trust Aba guys na....if e come to worst sef china go do mass production mek all man dey jellof....girls sha...e dey pain ooo but at least mek una shine eye wella...no more am on my period....am nt in d mood....i feel very tired...infact we don tire for smelling cunt and so much candida a.k.a otangarri..wit tym sex doll go cheap wella grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Virgohills(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dol don bench 9ja Babes weh no get vision

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Peterosky(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
The ladies are actually pained cause of the invention of sex dolls, but no need to worry cause no reasonable guy will waste as much as 800K for just a sex doll when I can use such amount to take a better care of a sweet girl with enough change for better things. I will not even go for it even if it is sold as cheap as 5K. I will prefer a real girl to a sex doll. I do real girls and not fake dolls. Teamrealgirls.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!
You be yeye I swear grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
chronique:
Hisses. Nigerian youths are quite foolish. Instead of them to be bothered about the genocide and level of insecurity that is threatening the continuous existence of this country, they are busy debating about sex dolls and irrelevant mundane things. Such a wasted generation.
That's why the old ones will still be senators, governors, Rep and the rest..
Our youths ain't ready or serious for anything in life... Later they'll be shouting Buhari,but the so called youths who are suppose to take over from him are the ones flooding the internet with campaign of sex doll...
Are they ready?

They ain't no different from the politicians we have today..if you noticed, it's only the broke ones that will resort for aba made ,they are the ones advocating for it..
You don't expect someone like Seun to be thinking about one sex doll.

I weep for what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by wondaboi94(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
iz Simple:if u have d money and u like it,go and buy!
If u have d money but u don’t want ..ion care!
If you like but can’t afford it ...go and work!
If u can’t afford it ...stick to ur olosho jeje
Thank you
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring... Gham! Tell them.

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by buchai: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
some broke guys will like to borrow or hire and return the next day with small amount of money. owning a sex doll will not move people even the wealthy guys but if there will be option of hiring and borrowing it will definitely move but if you ask me, all those things are rubbish both the one for women and the one for men end time things.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by thedondada(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:

Hahaha.

It don't think it will come to a point where underground men will start looking for dolls to manhandle.

But if it should ever come to that, you have the option of offering them your girlfriend with fallen but padded boóbs and ąss.

Then you close your eyes and pray they'll never notice the difference.

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by deavicky(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:

She says:

7 of them will contribute money to buy one then share it among them self. After all that is what u girls do. One girl will have boy friends.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
So much fuss over ordinary toy undecided, Insecurity Level= A+ sad
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

That's why the old ones will still be senators, governors, Rep and the rest..
Our youths ain't ready or serious for anything in life... Later they'll be shouting Buhari,but the so called youths who are suppose to take over from him are the ones flooding the internet with campaign of sex doll...
Are they ready?

They ain't no different from the politicians we have today..if you noticed, it's only the broke ones that will resort for aba made ,they are the ones advocating for it..
You don't expect someone like Seun to be thinking about one sex doll.

I weep for what I'm seeing

Are females not youth too?
Are slay mama not youth too?
Those using cucumber,vibrator and Love Machine not youth too
Why is this one now different?

All them girls with fake breast, fake yanch are they not youth too?

Them olosho for night, runs girls are not youth too

You girls use cucumber, why are you now disturbing us?
Nobody complain when you were using the vibrator and cucumber
So stop taking panadol for our headache. ..

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Spidermon: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.

** in Shao khan's Voice **

Finish him quickly !!!

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Make una tell her say London used and Aba made sex dolls go soon flood market and e go cheap
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by kokomilala(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
These women just feel threatened. What with all their bluff?
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by SHANGALORLOR: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
at least HIV cases go reduce.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Draei: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.
grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by ugbede69(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!
you deserve half crate of cold origin
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by lloyds(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ladies are very insecure indeed. The dolls never land dem don dey analyse and para. Hmm!
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Ogunleti01: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:

She says:

so u wan compare yourself with
those sexy dolls. some dolls sabi romance person than all these fake girls around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.