Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) (7325 Views)

Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics / Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
biafraisdead:

A pretty lady with such a bad moniker and bad signature. Change ur ways.
You must be new to NL, cursedAbiola a pretty lady...hahahahahahaha...i laugh in Bifra......cursedAbiola is not and was never a lady. It is the same person as Nebuzaradan aka azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller.
He is always screaming Rule 2 up and down
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

You must be new to NL, cursedAbiola a pretty lady...hahahahahahaha...i laugh in Bifra......cursedAbiola is not and was never a lady. It is the same person as Nebuzaradan aka azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller.
He is always screaming Rule 2 up and down
grin grin grin
[/s]
respect yourself and respect a lady
I'll report you next time
caution!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:

trash trash trash
bokoharam don dey do photoshop na

Them say you be woman.....Remember when i exposed your lies

Nebuzaradan:
Omidina who did this to you?
grin

Nebuzaradan:

trash trash trash
sorry i don't talk to akamu brains
i didn't read that
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
morbeta is a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

Same person…

AzeezAbubakar1:

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Again… Same person

headhunter1:
ok i agree with you on this
am only interested in your trashy posts
this one is not one of them
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

Same person again…

bloodykiller:
i wonder which government that will mastermind the massacre of its citizens all in the name of religion differences and ideology

buhari is a terrorist
Elrufai is a midget
apc is bokoharam

Kiss the truth cool

Kikikiki…. I am losing count

BabaRamotu1988:
e pain am well well tongue
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

My best of them alll…. This one he became a female…. Hahahahahaha

cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
what's this inconsequential troll saying grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:

trash trash trash
bokoharam don dey do photoshop na

Nebuzaradan:
Omidina who did this to you?
grin

Nebuzaradan:

trash trash trash
sorry i don't talk to akamu brains
i didn't read that
Buhari is a terrorist
morbeta is a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

Same person…

AzeezAbubakar1:

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Again… Same person

headhunter1:
ok i agree with you on this
am only interested in your trashy posts
this one is not one of them
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

Same person again…

bloodykiller:
i wonder which government that will mastermind the massacre of its citizens all in the name of religion differences and ideology

buhari is a terrorist
Elrufai is a midget
apc is bokoharam

Kiss the truth cool

BabaRamotu1988:
e pain am well well tongue
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
what's this inconsequential troll saying grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

grin

Same person…

Again… Same person

Same person again…

[/s]
shutup i learnt that punchline here on nairaland and i love using it.
young man learn to respect a lady
I'll report you next time

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
shutup i learnt that punchline here on nairaland and i love using it.
young man learn to respect a lady
Them say you be pretty lady..... grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

3 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by bloodykiller: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

grin

Same person…

Again… Same person

Same person again…

[/s]
what's this one saying

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
Kiss the truth......kikikikikiki.....hmmm sounds familiar ....hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2018
erad:

It’s pretty obvious the background was edited into the video. You don’t even need a half brain to realise that.
Just jumping into uneducated conclusions from irrelevant assumptions.

Hmmm, was the GPMG edited into the video too?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
nkwo61:
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp
[/s]onye ori
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by bloodykiller: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote auth[s]or=CrtlAltDel post=64329309]
Kiss the truth......kikikikikiki.....hmmm sounds familiar ....hehehehehehe grin grin grin[/quote][/s]
gat no time for shameless trolls
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
cursedAbiola aka Nebuzaradan, azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller the pretty lady... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2018
crankey:

Hmmm, was the GPMG edited into the video too?
God bless you bro kiss
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

cursedAbiola, the pretty lady... grin grin grin grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
gat no time for shameless trolls
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by MichealMbaEmeri: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga bloodykiller have you heard that IPOB has been declared a terrorist organization?

Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by MichealMbaEmeri: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
MichealMbaEmeri:

What?
have missed you kiss
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by MichealMbaEmeri: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
have missed you kiss

Are you gay? Grown man like you posing as a female. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
MichealMbaEmeri:

Are you gay? Grown man like you posing as a female. What a shame.
[/s]caution!!!
respect yourself and respect a lady cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
have i killed your family member before
respect a lady
respect yourself
Respect which kind dirty lady? No be you give yourself name say na bloodykiller? Abi na your papa give you?
Igbos are terrorists grin
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

grin

Same person…

Again… Same person

Same person again…

So you sef sabi the guy and his multiple monikers? The problem with him is that he can't even change his style, its always the same monologue over and over again. grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
No be you give yourself name say na bloodykiller? Abi na your papa give you grin
Igbos are terrorists grin
[/s]
my name is cursedAbiola
take note
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
my name is cursedAbiola
take note
Ok mr bloodykiller no wahala grin
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
Ok mr bloodykiller no wahala grin
[/s]
respect a lady
last warning I'll report you now
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by falcon01: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
and you think buhari cares? buhari doesn't even know what you guys are doing because if he knows he would have changed but he doesn't
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
falcon01:
and you think buhari cares? buhari doesn't even know what you guys are doing because if he knows he would have changed but he doesn't
that's because he's a terrorist
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
that's because he's a terrorist
Nope. It's Igbos that are terrorists
Re: Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
Nope. It's Igbos that are terrorists
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State / Yuletide: FG Says There’s Abundant Fuel Supply / Akeredolu Lifts Curfew, Sues For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.