Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani (16743 Views)

Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by jkendy(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2018
So much like the bluntness of this bold Senator. One thing he forgot to mention though is that, both APC and PDP are thieves in Agbada and Caftan
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by SalamRushdie: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2018
There is actually a difference, PAC under the demon Buhari is worse
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Mintayo(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Exactly. I do tell people, until we start thinking beyond pdp and apc, we will still find ourselves in this deceptive government.
Same people, different body/party.
All these thieves we are recycling won't do us any good.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by nairavsdollars(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Sani too is a thief. He made millions in the Boko Haram and Chibok girls scam
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Elexdallas(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

True talk.

that is a pure lie
i can differentiate them

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by freshboi88: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Mr senator, u tink we r fools, u sit down criticizn the sme party tht gave u senatorial seat, while u stay put in the same party. If u believe the parties r d same n u not bordered bout re-election, y not leave d APC and contest under an unknown party
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Nackzy: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Now his sense is coming Back
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by 1shortblackboy: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2018
anytime we criticise this government some people here will tell u how u are pdp member and a jonathan supporter who is still pained. such people are just shallow minded and and myopic
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Richardabbey(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2018
#istandwithsexdoll
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by UkpabiSun: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Sani, is a man dat i love so much a Sentor dat even his Governor those not like him.
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by emmie14: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
akom0908:
The truth is all political parties are the same,Same set of people keep ruling.This country will keep changing rulers who will do nothing.The next president may be worse than buhari.

I don't think sir. H
Buhari is a tribal bigot and generational curse
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
You need to recharge the conscience of the people before you recharge the conscience of the people in power
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Well said...we have escaped Syria and ours new camp is Afgha..living in trouble all through.
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Franking: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't like APC but they'll still get my vote next year. They are worse than PDP but after Buhari.. ..the south east might just get a shot. grin too much sense go kee me one day.. .. grin grin
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by torvickof1312(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
APC is PDP in disguise, devil in wolves clothing. Fulani government.
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by bejeria101(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Pdp is better anyday! Your party is a curse to this nation,why did you join them? Bros you cant be talking frm both sides of your mouth
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by suyamasta(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Thank you, Nigerians shine your eye APC=PDP these people are a cabal holding us to ransom
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
Whatever El-Rufai did to this one that is making him to run his mouth like a broken tap

U dumb ignoramus......a sitting senator dat has d guts to do away with the politics and speak the truth when d pple dnt have a voice, one of the few and limited bright spot in dis current admin; and u squat facing ur dull display light typing up bull.... as an online warrior dat u only know how to b. Continue in this fashion and let's see how dis country will get better. Unam angry
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Nathdoug(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
Whatever El-Rufai did to this one that is making him to run his mouth like a broken tap
I must say you are a big fool sir....when will Nigerian youth even accept the truth...I have never seen a northerner as truthful as this man...wake up zombie

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by tonquendo4u(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
ninjasta:
sensing his time is up ,where is mr sinator when bokoharam and herdsmen top the most killer groups list of the world in the last administration..
bloodshed,
THIS BLOODSHED SLOGAN WILL NOT WORK
you know you cant win primary while elrufai is governor
pls embrace your P.R.P
Where did you keep your sense? So u didn't gather 1 single point from what he said? Who did this to us?
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
freshboi88:
Mr senator, u tink we r fools, u sit down criticizn the sme party tht gave u senatorial seat, while u stay put in the same party. If u believe the parties r d same n u not bordered bout re-election, y not leave d APC and contest under an unknown party

How is dis ur mentality different from dat of the Nigerian police dat will arrest a full coaster bus cos of one or two criminal elements caught with incriminating stuff? Besides, did u even wait to find out his moves for 2019? Aproko
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by joe120120(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2018
We are behind u Senator. They must be revolution b4 Nigeria could move forward.
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by mekuso89(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
lalasticla and Co Am waiting for you guys during Easter period any Christian festive period.

if I see any Muslim comment on our thread without declaration that Jesus Christ is the son of God and his is the only way the truth and the life,
My God will punish all of una
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by robotix: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
Did he say the truth or not? elements like you are the cancer in our country. People like you should caged in a zoo like a monkey and thrown bananas at.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Texterb: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
U'r on point, but my question is,did ur party deny u anything that u are coming now to vomit all this things,or to convince us to support u again in ur new selfish agenda ??
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by richlifeclub: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by Worksunlimited: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Lies... There is huge difference..

Apc is far worse than pdp.. At least man been dey chop 3 times daily with ease but with APC, man go economise on what has been economised already... undecided
Re: There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani by tonytony208(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Sirjamo:

Any Nigerian that has not lost his senses and become a senseless bastardd will agree that this man is saying the absolute truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Members Are In Serious Danger In Nigeria - IPOB / Oyo Crisis: IGP Deploys Intervention And Stabilisation Forces / Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.