Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) (53465 Views)

Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic" / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria will pay them their allowances
For sleeping ...

Why won't I call it a shithole country
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2018
c
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by edichriss(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2018
This is football anything can happen grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by boman112: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
There is noting important to discuss, so allow them.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by robotix: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Bexlee:
I'm scared of that president o. young and hot blood, he doesn't take any shit but didn't executed his uncle for sleeping on duty, it should be for attempted plot of mutiny. he executed the rest of his uncle's family just to prevent mutiny.
one day North Korea will free themselves.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Bexlee:
I'm scared of that president o. young and hot blood, he doesn't take any shit but didn't executed his uncle for sleeping on duty, it should be for attempted plot of mutiny. he executed the rest of his uncle's family just to prevent mutiny.

That guy also executed 2 military generals for sleeping in a meeting.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:
who no dey sleep for office.............try another joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u too dey support bad thing

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Sleepless night with bitches
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by jonadaft: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:
who no dey sleep for office.............try another joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please permit me to delete this VERY STUPÎD post.
Thanks
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by adekhingz(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
OP, tell me you also don't sleep in class too. Tell me you don't sleep during SAED training during NYSC. Tell me you don't sleep when at work. Tell me you don't sleep in Church/Asalatu. Tell me....Come on, Just tell me

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
They sleep, dem no sleep. what's their usefulness
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
And some idiots will be shouting Buhari, is it Buhari that put this one's there.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by 2016v2017: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
BrightDeGea:
Why won't they sleep, after partying in nightclubs and night parties with some young slay queens, after that they become useless on Monday morning.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by 2shure: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
in olamides voice
remix

im sleeping on dia throne
mio ba youths naija fa wohala

wake me up
im sleeping on dia throne.
i aint got beef with nobody

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by jonero4(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
d second pix be like person wey neva eat since last
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:
that's not excuse for this joke a less
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Permission granted........but you guys are so funny......just know that some senators may have their eyes open but still wont represent you very well undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Compare their contributions and not whether they took a nab after staying all night in a crucial meeting because of a pressing issue...... Abeg forgive them for they are only human cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jonathan:

Please permit me to delete this VERY STUPÎD post.
Thanks
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Kidnappings and robbery
Poverty and hunger
Unemployment
Trafficking
Etc,

Yet these idiots sleep away the destinies of the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2018
the guy in the second picture, is he still alive in the picture?? he certainly looks cadaverous

Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
No I don't but you know they are only human and ofcourse you can never cheat nature..... na only sleep them sleep...and they can sleep as long as they want to as long as they represent very well.

You know some of them not sleeping may not be doing well............... I prefer a sleeping rep who succeeds in representing us vey well. That's my point wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Gkay1:

u too dey support bad thing
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Nothing to say, they are just after the allowance
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
MasterKim:

Imagine a comment like this undecided
He should have carried bed and pillow along since people sleep at work

Nigerians sleep in church, school, office, Crusade, hospital, Mosque, etc.

World leaders also sleep in United nations parliament. grin.

Sleeping is part of life.
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:
That's not office . It's a place you bring the plight of your people to the table and argue Change . How can U sleep of that's what you are doing ?
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by kobiscompany(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
The will get sleeping allowance
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Nasige(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
After some people go still dey fight themselves for this same people way no care about them
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
MasterKim:

Imagine a comment like this undecided
He should have carried bed and pillow along since people sleep at work
bro if you find yourself there, you would sleep more
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
#sexdollrocks wink
#sexdollisheretostay
#istandwitsexdoll wink
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Old men who believe they can't be worn out of politics
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2018
rummeh:
cheesy

They are not sleeping 💤...

What's this last maths formula on your post
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:

If the so-called leader of tomorrow can reason like an archaic bastarrd, then this country is completely dead
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
whats their duty ?? to loot constituency money. We need someone to straighten nigeria in every aspect. Please make america cum colonize us
Re: Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:

Those that sleep in the office did they receive so much alerts and allowances as this people do. Try another reply angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.