Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance (614 Views)

EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by BuhariCarryGo: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala oamj4
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-s-aide-tackles-fayose-over-performance.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2652845294
The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, yesterday, said Ekiti where he hails from has suffered from bad governance.
He said the present government has disappointed Ekiti indigenes with its performance, adding that the utterances of the incumbent governor, Ayodele Fayose, portrayed the state in bad light.
He spoke with Airport Correspondents at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos after he arrived from the United States where he had gone to sensitise Ekiti State indigenes in diaspora of his intention to contest in this year’s governorship election in the state.
He lamented that despite the resources at the disposal of the state government, bailout funds and Paris Club refunds, workers in the state were still owed about a year’s salaries.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by BuhariCarryGo: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2018
One thing i dont like about freedom of speech is that its allow the little Lizard FAYOSE talking robish!
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by BuhariCarryGo: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by Lomprico2: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2018
What of your direct boss? Hypocrite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by aolawale025: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Lomprico2:
What of your direct boss? Hypocrite!!

Just what was in my mind too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by Homeboiy: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2018
If u place fayosé and buhari

80% will choose fayosé, so what's the fuse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by PointZerom: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:
One thing i dont like about freedom of speech is that its allow the little Lizard FAYOSE talking robish!

Can you tell me what Buhari has done better than Fayose?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by BuhariCarryGo: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Can you tell me what Buhari has done better than Fayose?.
IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.
Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by PointZerom: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:
IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.
Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
Share and let them know that we know everything..

You're right, if not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that Satan of sokoto and Enemy of Kano Sanusi are all members of killer Miyetti Allah group.

If not for Buhari, I wouldn't have known what is call recession.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that the dead can replace the living in federal appointments.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that Abacha never stole.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that a wanted criminal can be reinstated and promoted.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that a sitting President can be a sleeping President.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance by BuhariCarryGo: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

You're right, if not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that Satan of sokoto and Enemy of Kano Sanusi are all members of killer Miyetti Allah group.

If not for Buhari, I wouldn't have known what is call recession.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that the dead can replace the living in federal appointments.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that Abacha never stole.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that a wanted criminal can be reinstated and promoted.

If not for Buhari I wouldn't have known that a sitting President can be a sleeping President.

Scam! Fake and biases news to cover up the Good work of this govt!

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Type Of INEC That Will Conduct Credible Polls In 2019? - Reno Omokri / EFCC Can’t Declare Anyone Wanted Without Court’s Permission: Judge / Where Is Ipobexposed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.