Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Blindness Took Me Off The Music Scene - Phenom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blindness Took Me Off The Music Scene - Phenom (899 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Has Faded Out Of The Music Scene / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blindness Took Me Off The Music Scene - Phenom by hennyholla17(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Phenom, one of Nigeria’s talented rapper granted an Interview with Dope TV where he made the reason behind his disappearance known to Nigerians.
Phenom is no doubt one of the very few Talented rapper in the country and has blessed us with series of it years back.
The young rapper made it known that he went completely
Blind, hence the reason he was off the Music scene but now, he’s back.
Phenom recounts his ordeal.. Catch a glimpse of his Interview.
Download his Interview below:-
http://naijafalcon..co.ke/2018/01/blindness-took-me-off-music-scene.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 20 Bbnaija 2018 Housemates, Their Profiles & Photos / Bbnaija 2018 Housemate: Khloe Is My Fiance, Unlimited LA Cries Out / "At This Stage I Will Say Keep Your Advice"..mayorkun Claps Back At Youngprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.