Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bbnaija Reunites Ex-housemates In 2018 Edition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Reunites Ex-housemates In 2018 Edition (338 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunites Ex-housemates In 2018 Edition by Prinq: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2018

Organizers of Big Brother Naija reality show has announced the return of ex-housemates ahead of the kicking off of this year’s edition.

This was disclosed in a statement by the host of BBNaija, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on his social media page. He revealed that the ex housemates would be back on the show set to run from January 22 through January 27.

He wrote; “For the first time ever in Big Brother history , we’re bringing back the housemates for a reunion show. “Find out what your favourite ex housemates from last season think about their time on the show, how they feel about each other today and their plans for the future.

“They’ll be seating here with me every night at 9:30pm (West African time) from Monday, January 22nd to Saturday, January 27th on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29. Trust me, even I wasn’t ready for the fire they brought.?”

Recall that, Big Brother Naija is just few days away and of course, some fans still can’t get over the moments from the last season.

Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/bbnaija-reunites-ex-housemates-in-2018.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

10 Upcomming Movies Of 2018 - Part 1 / Race 3 Is Nearing / CDQ Bullshit BB Naija Housemate, Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.