Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

'My Guber Ambition Still On Course' ---Paseda (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Guber Ambition Still On Course' ---Paseda (Pictures) (420 Views)

Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course / Dino Melaye Sponsor Singers To Drum Support For His Kogi Guber Ambition / Ogun 2019 : Isiaka Is My Guber Candidate. Obasanjo Tells Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'My Guber Ambition Still On Course' ---Paseda (Pictures) by seunowokade(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Otunba Rotimi Paseda has declared that he is still interested in contesting the 2019 governorship election in Ogun State, saying he is only consulting with the power blocs in the State, before declaring his ambition.

Otunba Paseda stated that, his governorship ambition is predicated on rescue mission to provide succour and alternative government to the people of Ogun State.

Paseda who spoke on Thursday in Ijebu-Ode, while meeting with Omu Council of Baales and his support group, Paseda Supporters Network, also denied rumour that he had jettisoned his governorship ambition for House of Representatives seat at the National Assembly, describing it as "laughable".

He emphasized that his governorship ambition is not negotiable, but only waiting for INEC to lift the embargo on political campaign.

He said the rumour was orchestrated, to unsettle his followers and planned, to cause unhealthy division within his camp, urging his supporters to remain unperturbed and resolute in their belief in his ambition.

"My Governorship ambition is still on course and for anybody to think that I have abandoned that, is laughable and mere wishful thinking of my rivals.

"I have not settled for neither the House of Representatives nor the Senate. Those promoting that, see my governorship ambition as threat to them.

"I am aware that they have penetrated Ijebu, to canvass as usual with our stolen money from Abuja, but take their money and follow your conscience because we are in the harvest of money", he averred

Paseda who was the Ogun State 2015 UPN governorship candidate, later advised other aspirants to stop playing 'hide and seek' game, but focus on getting their party's ticket before engaging in dirty politics.

"Unfortunately, those spreading the white lies would eventually not contest the election. But I have one message for them. They should first get their party's governorship ticket, before embarking on their usual dirty and hatred politics".

Re: 'My Guber Ambition Still On Course' ---Paseda (Pictures) by Lekan111(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2018
With the way these people are smiling, #1000 must have been shared and 1 rubber of rice.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae's Farm In Ondo / You Must Vote So As To Hold Your Leaders Accountable- Ibori / How Obasanjo Stole Our Idea Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.