Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance (382 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance by ifymagik(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2018
I am young, Educated, and physically fit.

I swore an oath to defend Nigerians and Nigeria even if it means paying the ultimate price.

I belong to the new breed of police officers recently commissioned. We are over 700 in number spread across the whole country.

We are determined to bring change and sanitize the system. We are trained in international standard of policing .

All we ask for is a chance and corporation from you all to make Nigeria better.

#Give us a chance plz
#we need your trust
#Together we can

Re: Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance by ifymagik(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance by orisa37: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
You must have been trained also to be responsible to your Employer and to a constituted authority.
This one is a Jihadist and there can never be change in the Mind of a Jihadist till his ways are perished.
Re: Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance by orisa37: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Please be patient. You will be deployed to your State of Origin when the Country is Restructured.
This F.G is a Jihadist and only Restructure, properly done, will stop its authoritarian Rule.
Re: Change Can Come If We Give It A Chance by orisa37: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Are you a Fulani man that you have not heard of the atrocities of MiyettiAllah Fulani Herdsmen?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former Minister, Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Two Policemen Missing, Seven Killed In Benue, Kaduna, Plateau Attacks / Plateau Attacks: Over 2, 000 Persons Displaced, 23 Buried In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.